That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • Useful or interesting 20
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

It's really sad to hear the money losing in crypto. Sometimes people make mistake to choose the right coin and they face the lose. Specially beginners do it because of lake in knowledge. But committing to suicide is really very bad news for crypto community. Many will lose hope by seeing these news. We should encourage others by the forums and spread the consciousness among the people against hackers, crackers as well scammers. We should be united.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yes absolutely. I also feel that pain. I have also cryptocurrency in bitgrail, cryptopiya, coinmarkets and they are scammed and it's not our fault.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Yes of course you can not imagine how is going to be when you lose money in an investment sites especially if you invest a large amount this horrible, maybe you will be crazy 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

26 minutes ago, coinliker said:

Yes absolutely. I also feel that pain. I have also cryptocurrency in bitgrail, cryptopiya, coinmarkets and they are scammed and it's not our fault.

Not only you dear I also feel very sad for them who loosing money in crypto. But I believe that people will learn so many things from their losses and they will earn profits in future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I also really get disappointed when I hear some innocent Peoples loose money in crypto & maybe this is because they r newbie In crypto & have lack of knowledge & experience in cryptocurreny market but still we should spread awareness and help the new member of our community so that next time they won't loose there hard earned money.

Edited by Ajlovez7
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

I really can not feel any emotion to see that others lose money, I have lost a lot and are things that happen, life is not fair or rosy many people are scam and another loses even important things by trading.

• +1 1

yes friend it  is sad to hear something unfortunate like that, best way is to start from zero no debt and Protecting yourself as much as possible because individual is the weakest link in protection.

• +1 1

well I'm always ready to lose money in crypto, just expect it to happen because we are in crypto world there is a winner and there is a loser, whether trading or investing you can not always win in the game.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think so, we need to be careful and support each other in difficult situations to create big wonderful community around cryptocurrency. 

Loss in any area of life is really unfortunate, but this is life !! It is full of profit and loss and man has to cope with all circumstances and overcome all difficulties and go on his way in life, this is a generous affection and a noble feeling from you, sir.

5 hours ago, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates
,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

There are many people who are frustated when they lose their big assets. Some even want to end their lives because they lost in the crypto currency trade. That is why, the crypto world is very heavy for those who are unable to face and control themselves.

• +2 1

it can happen to lose funds in the field of crypto, choosing the wrong projects / investments / exchanges,important is to have the strength to get up, start again with more enthusiasm

11 hours ago, Cris said:

Yes and it's the saddest part of this industry but lift up the others if ever it's their mistakes or not.

Yes, its sad when you are losing some coins but it is the lesson for us to keep safety our coins and we can avoid some hackers ang scammers here by ignoring them.

true this is very painful, when seeing or hearing about people who lost money in Crypto, and once happened by my own friend he lost some of his coins in crypto money, there I was very sad, so we must be careful in saving money in crypto

13 hours ago, redamoun said:

Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates
,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Let's say that from my part not so much, because everyone is responsible for their actions.
It should not be a giant problem for you, perhaps from what you read or learn you can shield yourself from what things to do and not in your day to day as well as in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, if it is true that many people they have gone bad but one part is due to bad praxis with the cryptocurrencies and another part has been the target of hacking or of a careless use of their data where the coins are housed, so let's say that it is the subjectivity of each one.

👿🏥

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It makes me sad. All the efforts were useless and loss the coin. I can't imagine if it happened to me. We have to be more careful and help each other by giving information if there is a crime or scam in cryptotalk.

14 hours ago, redamoun said:

,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

This is the part they don’t tell you about. Thanks for pointing that out. Crypto is a high profit yielding space. People make a lot of money in a short time when they invest in the right coin. You might say they’re lucky. But it’s no luck, it comes from years of experience. 

Crypto is also a high losing field. So be careful. 

I’ll advise you to invest only what you’re willing to lose. 

• +1 1

I think every person who is just starting in the world of crypto must have suffered a loss and it is not a big problem. Don't be too heartless. loss or profit are common in trading.

yes off course it hurts me too when peoples loose the money in any business because loss is a bad thing, and when i become too much happy when someone earn money from any business, thats makes my happy.

• +3 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

Crypto isn't a place for those without a strong heart and weak hands because we all know you only invest what you can afford to lose my friend and also need to be securing ur keys and not keep money on exchange. 

• +2 1

Just now, bitnoval said:

Yeah it is not good that many people in the cryptocurrency world are losing their savings on a daily basis this is not good for the crypto market and crypto adoption, scammers and hackers have taken so much from people who choice to invest in crypto, their stories does hurts.

It does hurt really bad. I remember when I lost my keys to a wallet. I guess it was a friend who stole them, but it hurt really bad. I lost a good amount of cryptocurrency savings. 
But I learnt to store my tokens properly and protect my keys. It’s advisable not to store all your crypto assets in just one wallet. Very risky. Instead store them differently, and preferably use a ledger wallet. 

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Cris said:

Every mistakes there are always a lesson behind it don't give up easily and keep being positive everytime. 

Thanks mate, im already okay with this just being positive and i learned some lesson from this to secure my coins.

i Think so it's very unusual and painful. I hope everybody keep there password safely and i lost my lots of money  past year

• +1 1

I, too, have recently begun to worry very much about it, I regularly see in a chat on the exchange that people have lost funds, and those. support is not responding. I look at the reviews, and there are 4 to one posts negative, very alarming

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀