That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

It is true that it is very sad when that happens.

The worst part is that there is absolutely nothing you can do except accept the loss.

The only good thing about all this is that people learn their lesson and avoid making the same mistake in the future.

Although in some cases the consequences may be irreparable. But I think these things have always existed, it is nothing new, I think we can do a bit. To reduce these situations, I think we should try to educate people, try to create content by different means that reaches people, so that they are alert and do not fall into those types of platforms that close overnight.

Almost all operations with money have a certain risk and this includes investments in cryptocurrencies, you have to always be informed about the market and not take unnecessary risks.

It's quite comforting to read that many people are empathetic with those that have lost money with crypto, after all most of use have been in such a situation at some point. Actually, when I first enquired about bitcoin and investments in crypto, I read many crazy stories about people selling their house or putting all their savings in bitcoin during the big hype in 2017, unfortunately many of them ended up losing good amounts of money when the bubble popped and decided to sell their positions influenced by fear, many others haven't recovered their investment yet. It's sad to think that such a situation could have been prevented if people would have taken their time to learn more about the behavior of financial markets, but in the end all of our mistakes come with an invaluable lesson.

it is unpleasant to read about people who lost their money, it is really sad, I lost in investment pages but it was not much that is the good thing to know how to invest and have a backup plan not to invest everything at once because these things happen

It is true friend, it hurts to see that and more when you have gone through it from your own experience, feeling frustrated and sad is the worst, but part of the growth of many characters that today generate a lot of money daily.

También me siento triste por ellos, pero así es la vida de las criptomonedas, cuando inviertes tienes que perder o ganar dinero, esa es la posibilidad. incluso si son expertos, pueden perder dinero.

Greetings .. it certainly is .. It happens every day in the world of cryptocurrencies. I know of a recent case with the distribution of UNI tokens, when he set out to withdraw the tokens to an exchange he made the mistake of copying and pasting another address. he lost $ 1200 .. It was a very sad day.

It also hurts me to listen about such news. Scammers are increasing rates and they are hurting more people in the crypto world. It is better to be self aware against scammers and never invest money on behalf of them to stay protected. 

The cryptocurrency market is harsh and volatile. Unfortunately, there are those who raise money, and there are those who lose. It's a market, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yes the subject is very deep friends I have lost all ofmy capital now. I continue with very little debt. I've had this feeling , but life goes on. there is  always a hope. I wish everyone trades without loss

Totally Accord with you, something we should never lose is, the human aspect, empathy and solidarity, I know that dehumanization is in fashion, but I think it is good to be, with the side of those who suffer, and help them as much as we can, so it is good to emphasize educational campaigns, for the wise use of active crypto, create warning networks about fake sites and cyber criminals, in us is the chance of be much better and take care of ourselves, in the union is the strength, also the greatest resistance.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, redamoun said:

Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates

This is frightening and terrible to know. I have not heard anything like that and I would like to give us the source where you found this happened. It seems to be very strange all of this and you don't even explain which platform is this. I think that it is not right to happen any of it if it did but I can't believe it and you should back this with links from where you read it. Otherwise we can't trust anything someone writes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/11/2019 at 10:22, redamoun said:

Sé que todo el mundo me dirá que no es mi culpa, por qué iba a sentir lástima por ellos, pero no olvides que te pasará algún día, solo ten cuidado. Es malo que las personas pierdan dinero en la criptomoneda, especialmente si la pérdida no fue por su culpa.
    Sí amigos míos me da muchos problemas cuando leo artículos, sobre persona que ingresó a la cárcel por la pérdida de dinero en la Bolsa, también algunas personas que se suicidan por culpa de una plataforma que cierra las puertas porque fue hackeada por piratas negros , ☠️  ,

Entonces, hermanos, ¿están sintiendo alguna emoción acerca de estos usuarios?

RIP Namaki Satoshi  ☘️

This hurts and hurts a lot, they are unpredictable things since we will all always have our source of work through internet platforms and it is impossible to know when it will become a scam or it will be abused by hacks, but we simply must try to get as much out of it as possible. that this is becoming more and more common, that exchangers cheat or disappear.

To reduce the risk of going through these types of situations, you have to study and be prepared when operating with money. Sure it is sad but it serves as a learning for the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know I haven't heard for these but some of course lose and most are people that don't understand that this is long term game right now. We have to be investors and not trade with leverage. It will not be easy but the more we learn it gest better. I'm holding everything and increasing bitcoin every month right now.

• +3 1

Some people lose money other win money. When we tell people to invest we don't tell them to sell their house and put it all in bitcoin. We need to have some realism and not just gamble everything. These are many people that lost a lot of money and I hope not even more.

Everyone can come across the same situation, especially the beginners, but that can be normal at beginning because of having no experience. 

Lost and profits are part of business where you take risk for future achievement. Not taking risk and  step not farther. It will slow you down and you Will in last lose the spirit of businessman. Always have strong will and mind to earn and take risks. In crypto it goes farther and need extra efforts. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Ok this is not easy to know and I hope this didn't happen but I remember I've learned about something similar. It pains to read some stories it is true and we can't forget but have them as lessons for not make a same mistake.

Indeed, it is sad that I have lost more than 70% of my portfolio due to market manipulation and lies of people that publish false recommendations in order to act on us, so I decided to learn everything and make my own decisions, win and adopt myself.

Profit and loss are a balance in this world. Either you tip the scale of profit or vice versa. That is why we as human beings feel sorry for people who lost their money because of their misfortune in cryptocurrencies and then committed suicide after that, but a person must not lose hope in life and there is a wisdom that says that after distress there is nothing but relief

Yes, I think that is part of the risk of being in the crypto world, for that we must be careful in choosing an exchange, choose an exchange that has good security. Don't keep all your crypto assets on an exchange, because exchanges can be hacked just like cryptopia. The world of the internet and crypto is definitely at risk of being hacked, so always protect crypto assets with the highest security.

• +1 2

The platform where the entire cryptographic system operates is the internet, so it is a fundamental support network that accommodated the entire scaffolding of the global cryptographic system, but the importance of the internet is not limited to cryptocurrencies but rather the financial system and Monetary worldwide also works on the internet. So if the internet did not exist, we probably would not have the cryptographic system that we currently have.

In this world of cryptos, where the market is so volatile, there will always be that risk of having massive losses, so we must take things easy, be clear about the risks we must take and learn from mistakes to be better traders. It has also happened to me that I have lost significant sums of money, I have tried to learn from it.

It hurts me People who do not take certain precautions and invest capital that they are not willing to lose and that makes them remain in debt and in stocks, even in total bankruptcy.