That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:50 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yes, big brother, people laugh these days, on the misery of others, and you can see that in some YouTube channels, even if someone is in danger, people just start recording it with their phone, and let him face his fate, and if this continue like that, then i will tell that i'm not seeing any future for this world, people will lose their humanity and become monsters.

So thank you for your topic and yes brother i feel very sad about all users that get hacked, scammed or spammed, they all dont deserve that.

Thank you alot for your response, i find your reply is the most important, because you understand the meaning of my topic, in the cryptoworld we can find a lot of monster, from ICO to Exchange you can find only people, who are addicted to greed, and they dont think if there are family will lose their house because of a scam ICO, a hacked exchange, a wrong wallet, and more risk that can destroy you in any moment.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/7/2019 at 3:34 PM, CryptoBry said:

In the same way that we can make money with cryptocurrency, we can also lose them and lose them quick. We can be hacked or we lose the private keys to our wallet or worse we can be scammed in a program we believe is good but is not. This is one big factor why many people are afraid with cryptocurrency. 

yeah i agree with you. that’s the sad part because we are not entirely sure if we are secure now because hackers are multiplying and getting better nowadays. stay safe everyone! 

If you lose money then yes it is your fault. Its not the fault of the market you can't blame it for your loss. You say that we should be sympathetic towards people who lose cause it will happen to us one day. But no, if you work hard enough you will be able to avoid big losses and even if you have a loss you will overcome it with other winning trades.

It is really heart touching to hear about some people lose. You will feel it, that involves so much emotions and pain in the heart

Yes indeed you can feel pity, but at the first place it their own fault, if they got scammed then they should learn from it and never let it happen again. crypto world is full of scammers. every mistakes has a lesson. dont self- pity yourself because you lost some money. instead do it as a motivation and never let it happen again. 

Well i also experienced that, losing money when i first time know about crypto, maybe everybody also experienced that. Well i feel bad to people who lost money, but it will makes a lesson for him to not do the same thing in the future.

Indeed it is painful when you learn of someone who loose their money into crypto. Specially if they were scammed. And so by that we should always be observant. We should help each other to get away from scammers. We should report something that we think it can be a possible danger to other users in this industry. And another thing for us. We should not be very greedy. Sometimes. People is easily scam because of their greed. They can be easily persuaded because they are greedy and want to earn a lot with only small effort. If someone proposed a project to you and it is too good to be true. You should be very careful with that because no one can pay you that large if you would do nothing. 

It is unfortunate when people try to get money on the contrary, which is theft or scam. We must take lessons from these events so we are more careful in investing and making transactions

I'm quite sad, considering the loss due to hacking, this reminds us to really keep crypto with big fund using offline or hardware wallet. Hacking is a serious crime, they don't think about anything other than money. Whereas owners who are hacked may be very depressed.

Very true, a terrible sight when someone loses money just like that in cryptocurrency, it is a pity. But sometimes the problem lies in emotions, you do not need to worry so much, you need to be cool and treat it calmly

1 hour ago, xpertt said:

I agree, losing money in crypto is very painful to my feeling. Even though they are not my money, I hurts me a lot because I know the feeling of losing money on crypto. But we all know the experience is the best teacher, we should learn form our mistakes and learn from others mistakes. Move on and study hard, trade coins and earn all of the money that you lose. 

Yes and in this time if those peoples are doing loss in crypto market we need to give him suggest that do not sell their all coins in this time and they should just hold it.

Really sad if it happens because every amount they earn is the product of the determination and hard work of them to earn it but eventually they will lose it.

of course it is a matter of sorrow. It's because we can relate ourselves. all of use got scammed once in a lifetime and some of them got scammed more than 10 time (just like me).

It is really sad to know that our fellow crypto users loses their money, because we know that crypto is not that simple to earn. People should really learn from their mistakes so that they can avoid on making it happen again. Sometimes losing really gives us knowledge and experience.

Same with you. I am really disappointed to them because they do something without researching that's why they lose their money in crypto. But for the new in crypto they can't blame them because that is normal for the new comers, lose their coin is just kind of lesson to them to do research first before do an action with crypto. 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Me too, because I imagine myself or I always place myself in their position. It is very sad story or event if you lost money here in crypto, and you work hard to gain that earning. So they must learn lesson and avoid doing it again.

Yes it's very sad that to see other people losing money because of other people scam them and take the money from then seeing that other people work hard for it then just a blink of an eye it's gone. 

That has been not surprising specifically right after Cina provided the particular environmentally friendly mild regarding cryptocurrency, huge organizations just like Tencent plainly observed this kind of possibility to broaden their particular enterprise. That is confirmed from the significance regarding Tencent which usually begun to control the sport and also enjoyment available in the market.

Please, is there is any reliable evidence that cryptocurrencies have been used to a greater extent in financing terrorism and money laundering?

Same here, people worked very hard to get money then it would just get stolen is very sad, i feel bad for them.

Yes, it's hurts when I see or read that someone lost their money and it becomes Panic when it happens with himself.

That's some real emotion out there. I've also lost a lot of money because of losing the airdrops. Everyone makes mistakes then later on, it will become a lesson for us, and prevent this case from happening again.

It really feels very bad when I heard that someone loses their money in crypto which is also happen with so I know how the feel when someone loses their money in crypto.

Actually this is the rule of crypto world. when you buy a coin and become profited, the man who sold it become loss. so, both are common matter here. just dependent on experience.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I also feel so sad when i hear this type of experience from someone. I always advise people,please learn first before invest in crypto world. By doing this, you can earn in a good way.

Bengali?

View this Topic