That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

Yes because i know how they feel, and if you imagine that you are on their place you also got sad and hurt because it is a big lost for each of us. 

Yes, I am very troubled when I see that everyone has lost more money.Because they made a lot of money by making a lot of trouble.And when I lost this earned money from Kipta, it became very difficult.

My friend invested $ 10,000 in bitcoin mining! And he kept the mined bitcoin in a NiceHash pool! And in 2017, this pool was hacked and he lost 0.5 bitcoin for $ 10,000! We should have been worried a long time ago! But before that we were careless!

it hurts me in that year i loss 70$ and there are many people like me who loss there money and some time people loss there money because of the stupid investment so plzz if you want to invest so invest on a safe people who return you your profit.

To lose is the part of learn trading so dont be afraid with those who lose money, because also you when you were the beginner in cryptocurrencis trading you were lose also

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes this is crazy, but they are some people who loss and loss but still continue at the end they are not obliged to stay losing more and more, if they see that they cant success in crypto they change the way, is the same things that can happens on our quotidian life.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I also feel really bad for those brothers and sisters who lose money in this crypto world. And sometimes they lose money on scammers! And their hard earned money goes to waste. My advice for the nowcomers in this crypto world would be that try to remain safe as much as you can. And put your privacy level very high! 

33 minutes ago, josh said:

Proper knowledge and wisdom is the real key for us to become successful in the field of crypto trading.

All successful people here have well verse knowledge in everything in trading skills of cryptocurrency. So, we must be smart at all cost no matter what happen.

I agree to you, pal. To become successful, you need to be wise on everything you do, especially in cryptoworld. That's the main weapon for you to survive and become successful in life.

Losing money is not always bad because you can learn something from it, so you don't get same mistake in the future.

I often lose some money in exchanges, first because when i trading is so emotional, i get hyped to buy coin or i fear when the price going down. That is my big problem until now, but i always trying to not going like that again

Another mistake maybe not because our fault at all, but from the exchanges. For example your fund lost or exchanges closed without giving back your money. That is not your fault, maybe that is disaster, just take a lesson to not keeping all coin in exchanges.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes buddy you are right there is a big fear of being scammed in cryptocurrency. This could be due to an exchange's fault or any other reason. Recently we know that IDAX Exchange CEO flle away with the cold storage keys. In this all users of the Exchange have lost on millions. And recently Upbit Exchange was also hacked. 

3 hours ago, josh said:

Proper knowledge and wisdom is the real key for us to become successful

Yes dude you're right it is knowledge which can help you move forward and keep the loss ratio minimum even if you are a newbie in that. One of my friend is in cryptocurrency from last three years. Being a newbie I have contacted him and learnt some knowledge about crypto and now my losses are minimum as compared to other newbies of cryptocurrency.

Edited by Imra khosa

Sadness is a normal reaction of a good person to another person’s troubles. But the crypto world consists not only of sadness and failure! It is full of lucky and lucky traders and investors!

The sad and disappointment you felt to those people who lose their their money in Crypto is natural because those people exert their time and effort to earned those money and suddenly it will lose. This event will take a lesson to fix this mistakes to not happen again in the future.

Lost money is our risk but blame other people or market is a mistakes. I also sad if read about this news because I have same experience and use loan money for investment, bad option. Manage risk before replace open position is very important, just evaluate again and try again. Never give up your sad can't bring the money back.

I feel bad for them, but when it comes to currency sometimes we can't avoid those scammers. But we can learn from a mistake and use the learning to prevent from scam.

they just think it's not long and logical. when you want to enter or investment, you have to analyze and research and also choose the platform whether it's an exchange or wallet, don't think about low fees but think about the platform's popularity and security level. if you just indulge your lust and greed, with the large amount you enter then the price falls, you will definitely be depressed.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

It is unfortunate to know that someone is losing big sums because of his mistakes, but they should not give up from the first shock. I think it is better for a person to learn from his mistakes and if he enters into a deal he must be aware of its risks and be prepared for any loss and accept it.

Thats news also hurt me very much.Losing money is very sad things.Who has los money,then he going to depression.This is very sad for us

On 11/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yeah its true and we also feels sorry for that guy who have lost his hard earned money. Bit its also their fault that they do imvestment just to look others that he is earning and i can also earn. So they did not study well and put their capital in crylto.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, redamoun said:

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yes it really hearts me as well. as i have also lost many of dollars in crypto field. but after loosing i have learned so much and have earned or recovered my losses by doing some struggling work.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well we can't help to feel sad for them, and it only shows how concerned you are for those who lose their money, but let's face reality its part of the life everything happens for a reason and it's up to them on how will they use that mistake or tragic happenings to them maybe we could help them in some ways or guide them, but the flow of their life will depend on how well they handle such problem, if they learn from that then that's good, if not and they cant over to that then maybe we could help them to recover until they can continue their life again.

That news is also very painful for me. that many peoples loose there money in just invest in the potato coins.

And loose there money from the scammers tricks. The scammers always in waiting how to scam the other peoples.

yes it is really devastating to see that someone lose their money in here. i know one it might happen (God forbid) we have to take extra cautious in order to avoid it. 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Its a heart melting knowing those people suffer from that case,crypto world gives us big opportunity to earn money but not all are lucky enough to do the same as what others are gaining. Hope everybody play fair, and stop doing those who can destruct other peoples life.

that is also hart me peoples losing his money in crypto currency i like crypto currency but this is not good for crypto currencies please be careful

Edited by Soaib khan

Yes is right that people are loosing there money in crypto currency because of scam site that's i am saying first do research and then do but loosing every people will understand that