Paynote - cryptocurrency exchange service! - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Paynote.eu

Paynote - cryptocurrency exchange service!

2.png

Hello dear users!
The paynote.eu service provides services for the withdrawal and exchange of electronic currencies, including cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Etherium)
- Euro Banks
- Bitcoin
- Etherium

- Litecoin
Warranty:
-A account at localbitcoins with an excellent reputation
-We work officially, we have all the licenses for exchange activities

Our contacts:

Website - https://paynote.eu
Email - admin@paynote.eu
Telegram - @paynote
WhatsApp - +34 684346191

Edited by Paynote.eu
new exchange direction added
  • Useful or interesting 1

paynote is best service in crypto currency exchange. any time you exchange your money from paynote website.its easy to use.many people are use this services 

This is an excellent package of services and the guarantees are good, but there is an important thing I want to know and is this services available in all countries or are there prohibited countries? If there are countries that are prohibited from these services, please list these countries.

On 09.01.2020 at 05:53, jewel said:

i wont to know and is this service available in all country. paynote is best services in crypto currency exchange. its easy to money people are use this

We mainly work in European countries.

Added payment system Perfect Money.

7 hours ago, Chandan kumar said:

This can be an fabulous bundle of services and the ensures are great, but there's an imperative thing I need to know and is this administrations accessible in all nations or are there denied nations? In case there are nations that are precluded from these administrations, if it's not too much trouble list these nations.

We work with all banks in Europe

19 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Really this exchange working from 2017 have you ever used this exchange if you are really used this exchange can you please give some proof of working and give some supporting links where we can cross check this exchange

Really this exchange working from 2017 have you ever used this exchange if you are really used this exchange can you please give some proof of working and give some supporting links where we can cross check this exchange

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Paynote/

I have recently checked the paynot it's really appreciated .

It's just like localbitcoins.com they provide services to withdrawing in fait currency like bank or Euro USD .

Thank you all Guys for your feedbacks. We really appreciate the cooperation with are you!

And now attention, discount!
We reduced our commission to 0% for exchange direction Bitcoin- SEPA
Have time to exchange your bitcoins to SEPA instant bank transfer at the market price.

Also paynote.eu has a clear and transparent affiliate program.
Each user can earn cryptocurrency with us. You will find an affiliate link in your account that you can recommend to friends, partners or post on your Internet resources. Every user registered by your affiliate link will always remain your referral, and you will get a commission for each exchange made by him.

A detailed report on each completed exchange will be  sent to your email and will appear in your account. You can make a request to withdraw funds to cryptocurrency or to a bank account. Withdrawal requests are usually processed within 15 minutes during business hours.

Welcome!

I would like to exchange bitcoins to bank Sparkasse Austria. Tell me how long to wait to get transfer?

i have never used your website before but from the comments i read in this post and i see some reviews about your website and it is looks great and maybe i will used some day

Edited by crypto7x

Thank you very much for your notes guys, your opinion is important to us, we will take note of everything!

On 09.04.2020 at 15:15, SDK_code said:

I would like to exchange bitcoins to bank Sparkasse Austria. Tell me how long to wait to get transfer?

Hello, Our bank is in the group of instant payments, if I am not mistaken Sparkasse Austria is too in the group, therefore, after the 3rd confirmation of the network, we will execute the transfer and the money will arrive instantly to your account.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, Paynote.eu said:

Thank you very much for your notes guys, your opinion is important to us, we will take note of everything!

Hello, Our bank is in the group of instant payments, if I am not mistaken Sparkasse Austria is too in the group, therefore, after the 3rd confirmation of the network, we will execute the transfer and the money will arrive instantly to your account.

I made an exchange today, the money came instantly, I am satisfied 🙂 I will contact you again. thanks!

I have never used Localbitcoins and similar exchangers. It is interesting to hear the opinions of those who worked on such services.

• +2 1

I guess there are many crypto currency exchanges that i never know them. This is my first time i heard about this exchange site but it seems to be good. I will visit their site to see their services and fees.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We have a new feature - an internal account. What is it for?

If your bank is not support SEPA instant transfers, then having opened usual order to buy bitcoins you need to wait about a day until the transfer arrives, during this time the price of bitcoin can drop significantly and by the time you receive bitcoin their cost will be much lower.

This problem can be solved using an internal account. On the website paynote.eu you open an order in direction Bank EUR -> Internal  EUR and after receiving the payment you will be credited to the internal account with the amount in euros, which you can instantly exchange for bitcoin at any time by opening the order Internal EUR -> Bitcoin BTC

In addition, exchanges on the internal account have a very low commission, only 1.5%, which allows for some speculative trading inside the exchanger.

I can promote your services on my signature for 7 $ per a week, text me Pm if you are interested, i accepte many payment methods.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Your project may be legit but it is hard for us to believe you easily. There are many exchanges that we can use and they have great features for us, so what are the unique features for your project?

Hi!
Do you have current reviews?
And even then it's pretty old.
I wanted to use it, but I'm afraid of inactivity here
Thanks in advance

Your project may be legal. But it is very new and so it is difficult for the community to believe it. Today there are many exchanges that can be used excellent news for consumers. Having said that, what are the innovative characteristics of your project?

On 28.03.2020 at 04:42, Paynote.eu said:

Thank you all Guys for your feedbacks. We really appreciate the cooperation with are you!

And now attention, discount!
We reduced our commission to 0% for exchange direction Bitcoin- SEPA
Have time to exchange your bitcoins to SEPA instant bank transfer at the market price.

Also paynote.eu has a clear and transparent affiliate program.
Each user can earn cryptocurrency with us. You will find an affiliate link in your account that you can recommend to friends, partners or post on your Internet resources. Every user registered by your affiliate link will always remain your referral, and you will get a commission for each exchange made by him.

A detailed report on each completed exchange will be  sent to your email and will appear in your account. You can make a request to withdraw funds to cryptocurrency or to a bank account. Withdrawal requests are usually processed within 15 minutes during business hours.

Welcome!

The affilate program is similar to what they have on onlyfans 😉  Also, Is there a starting point from which I am able to withdraw my funds? Or I can do it with any amount? 

Paynote has a free version. The paid version of Paynote is available starting at US $ 20.00 / month.

Great for contracting work payments management of payments is very nicely designed really like the layout

You will get a lot through PayNote - Cryptocurrency Exchange Services.  So I will help you to say that if you use this service then you can save your valuable money