Stellar burned half of it's supply and Price Spikes - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Stellar burned half of it's supply and Price Spikes

The Stellar Foundation burned half of its digital token’s supply of around 55 billion XLM feed an approximate value of $ 4.7 billion were burned. On Monday, the foundation announced that they have done this for network growth. The announcement made during the stellar Meridian Conference by the CEO of stellar Foundation, Denelle Dixon.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3

This can happen if the currency is amenable to that and I think the stellar coin as well and this step has been made for the interest of the currency and its development

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think this process was done in order to raise the price of the currency and maintain its strength in order to compete with other currencies

So that's why stellar is increasing so much because they burned it 55 billion XLM, $4 billion worth.. Wow. Lucky those  XLM holders they have earn profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a very strong currency and I recommend buying quantities of them because their price will rise and this will make you get good profits

THINK POSITIVE

i have also notice that. but current scenery of stellar is very bad. its dumping badly again. dont know whats happened to this.

thats great, yes i also heard that they burned their half of supply and they price is gone little bit, hope they will burn some more supply to pump the price and the holders will become happy with the steller holdings.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Many companies that own a token announce such a burn for a large part of their currency in order to increase its price, but there are people who doubt this burn, as happened with the BNB token because the price of the token is supposed to rise after the burn, but this does not happen.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:33 PM, wcolins said:

The Stellar Foundation burned half of its digital token’s supply of around 55 billion XLM feed an approximate value of $ 4.7 billion were burned. On Monday, the foundation announced that they have done this for network growth. The announcement made during the stellar Meridian Conference by the CEO of stellar Foundation, Denelle Dixon.

Ooh... that is a shocking news that around $4.7 billion were burned? steller foundation doing great jobs to teach crypto currency to the world. and spreading crypto to people freely as well.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Stellar XLM coin is a grate project and The Blockchain wallet is the use case of Stellar coin Which  is support different Crypto currency and stable coin .Its Total supply burned 50% and from remaining total supply only 60% is in circulation.This have Good potential to rise up.

If they really burnt 50% of the coins, that should lead to a significant price increase. But there is something I don't understand. How could they burn half of the coins in circulation without burning people's investment? 50% is a large amount and most of the burnt coins certainly belonged to Stellar holders. How do they know which coins don't belong to anyone to burn it? If anyone knows, please enlighten me.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, wcolins said:

But we didn't see any kind of spikes on stroller price. I think they burned the coins which is in stock from many years.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

this shows that the xlm team still has an effort to continue to grow and improve the market cap value and price of the xlm in order to continue to compete in the market. apart from the burning, xlm will most likely also do more development, maybe in terms of transaction speed or other forks.

Why they banned half of their totally coins supply? Or they want to make the steller coin to be lackly in order for the price of that coin to be so high

Maybe burning stellar coins will lead to increasing the price barrier and thereby attracting more audience of buyers of stellar coins. 

I think it's really good that they did this. They issued and airdropped some many coins that inflation was too high. Prices have stabelized ever since but ar still low though.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If stellar burn their some supplies then it is best for investors of xlm now it's price will pump sooner or some later on son be ready for it and enjoying some beautiful profit from xlm. 

They burn half of the supply but XLM prices do not go up high tend to be stable, something bad might happen to Stellar like abandoned by major investors or so on.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, wcolins said:

Steller is a great project and it's blockchain also interesting. It's network fee is too low from others. We can also create tokens under this. But it has huge supply. Now they want burn it. And i thnk it's price will rise up after doing this.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This is good news and this will support its price a lot in the future because the number that will be available among people will be 50% less, this coin has big goals and among them is fighting poverty as I think I read in one of the articles, if the owners of the project are honest with their intentions then I wish them success.

Hi. I like Stellar quite a bit, although it's still new, but I gave it a little faith, I bought it. I think the people who are holding it will get profits. because it has great potential and great development opportunity.

From 105 billions total supply 55 billion coins are burned. And it has done to remove network inflation. I think the company has done this to improve coin's price and make it attractive like binance.

This is great and this will support the price of Stellar in the long run and reduce the supply, I think that the Stellar Foundation is one of the best projects in cryptocurrencies and I wish them success, but I wonder about the extent of their projects, I remember that I read in one of the articles that this project is directed to support Poor people in Africa and around the world.

• +1 1