Need to improve the chat section - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luna disari

Need to improve the chat section

No I don't think to improve to chat section.Because it is a place where I found a place to chat like Facebook and what's app.i feel it is comfortable.

Yes I agree with you. Sometime the comment is not related topic.I think there needs to be an improvement to not limit the time in sending messages because it's a fast private chat.

Yes this is true, i think admins is doing a lot of work we all know that. But still they must update the chat features in this forum because some of the members are using it.

True, the guidelines with regard to the delivery time communication. also we can communicate with those who are my friends. I realize this is actually a forum so that the discussion can occur. it is calculated when you are going to make another comment.

3 hours ago, Juwelrana said:

Yes I agree with you. Sometime the comment is not related topic.I think there needs to be an improvement to not limit the time in sending messages because it's a fast private chat.

I agree also there should not be a timer in the private message because that will need a fast interaction to save time. 

Yes this is not a way to conversate with any one he  wait for your replay for 2.5 minutes i suggest users of this forum that they told moderators for that suggestion on the form .

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.c33576d7ca2d33d0707e15f395bfe085.png

On 11/18/2019 at 2:36 AM, bentayebsalah said:

I communicate with some friends here in this forum with difficulty and wait until the countdown ends
I think deleting the wait timer would be very helpful for us

yes i am agree with you comment i have also faced the same issue when i was communicating with my friend so admin should take some notice on this to improve it

The chat section is fine.

But just take 1 minute for the second message.i think it not a big deal.

First you think one minute what you have to write here.

Then you write.

2 hours ago, Krysta said:

Yes i will have to agree with you i think they should improve the chat section so that members could personally message each other without creating a topic

I also agree with you, that will help in making some private message or exchange of some private codes or keys among the users. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:16 AM, Md Rana Akash said:

Yes I agree with you. Sometime the comment is not related topic.This system should developed soon.

If there is a comment that is not related to the topic then it will be deleted by the moderator so in the future it should be better to make useful comments so that it needs to be developed later and I believe that you will do well.

I also think it will be helpful for us. CryptoTalk Forums can enhance their chat features.

Yes we need a batter chat section for friends so we can talk and discuss the topics that we don't understand  so that's look like everyone needs personal chat so sir u have to do something about this. 

I'm new to cryptotalk. So I do not know much in the chat section. But you know something about this. Then, of course, let me know next. Thanks

Some key measure as I try to forcast in this Crypto community need to improve, some post thread has tend to repeat when there are news which could turn as discussion on this platform that is neglected

On 11/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luna disari said:

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the timers end. please think about this sir.

It's suffice to inform you that seldom internet creates problems and dillema's to connect with friends and family

The automatic counting feature has been activated in order to reduce spam, but this feature needs to be updated better than this, and perhaps the timer relief

And add more options

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

Sorry to say but it is true that the chat system is not so good. It needs a specific storage which is irritatin.  But i think the admins are notified on it. As the forum is rising up. So we can hope that the admins will make improvement on the chat system also.  

Everyone can benefit from these chats in such forums, where everyone should give their honest and effective opinions in order to reach real facts

• -1 1

Obviously we need improvement in chat sessions interval should be removed from the section because we don't need to wait for certain minutes before we reply to our friends. 

There should not be a waiting time for this feature when sending messages. Because it's between the user and the user. So that is their privacy.

Welcome with me
I think the forum prioritizes reading, learning and posting topics
The chat is full of chatting outside of encryption,  perhaps, To be careful that, to set a time of 2 minutes per messaging

• -1 1

I agree with you as there should only be a time limit when posting comments so that people will not post comments without thinking but I think that there should be no time limit when sending messages to people which will make this platform more sociable.

Exactly. Waiting for 2 minutes to post a topic or comment is okay but to chat is a different thing. There shouldn't be time interval for chats.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Zaino34 said:

The automatic counting feature has been activated in order to reduce spam, but this feature needs to be updated better than this, and perhaps the timer relief

And add more options

You said that automatic counting feature, has been added to the forum make it clear, you said that it has activated but I couldn't see it are you proposing or you are saying that they have implemented I didn't understand