Need to improve the chat section - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luna disari

Need to improve the chat section

Right, the time rules for sending messages have the same delay as posting or commenting. I think there needs to be an improvement to not limit the time in sending messages because it's a fast private chat

On 11/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, Luna disari said:

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the timers end. please think about this sir.

They did that to avoid spam even in private messages. And I agree to you that we, members of the forum, should have full control over our private messages. And if there are people who are about to spam us, then there should be a report button to ignore him or her.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

im good with that , i think the creater set 2 min between msg because the msg are paid i think so people cant spam and second ceause they know no one will write too many msg  in one time 

Yes, I'm with you. I think that inbox is good.  Because this is not a forum for chatting but learning /study.  I prefer the current one.  Chatt can also open up opportunities for spamming.  Now a days I feel admin has really brilliant to make a forum like this.  Make me.feel safe.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:29 PM, Luna disari said:

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the timers end. please think about this sir.

I did not know that limitations applies to inbox as well, maybe they did not pay attention on the time of implementation. But yes this is not good.

Correct, time guidelines with regard to delivering communications possess the exact same hold off because publishing or even commenting. I believe presently there must be a noticeable difference not to restrict time within delivering communications simply because it is a quick personal speak.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luna disari said:

It really makes sense lime that. Be it posting or sending message, every here should be of good quality. Here is not social media where you can send any message. This is just my opinion, do not be offended. The reason for the two minutes delay is to encourage members to post something coherent, meaningful and constuctive posts. I think that is why the message part is also delayed.

Edited by Goodcoin

7 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Yes, I'm with you. I think that inbox is good.  Because this is not a forum for chatting but learning /study.  I prefer the current one.  Chatt can also open up opportunities for spamming.  Now a days I feel admin has really brilliant to make a forum like this.  Make me.feel safe.

yes you are right , opening a chat will make the forum worste , i see spammer every day in yobit chat , we are trying to clean the forum and not making it full of them . 

Yes I like the comment you made about chatting.  I would also like to say that the system needs to be improved in chatting with cryptot of YoBit because if we want to SMS a friend, not everyone will be able to SMS easily.

Obviously we need to improve the chat section and should add more features then members will be able to communicate easily.

1 hour ago, Cryptokiller said:

Obviously we need to improve the chat section and should add more features then members will be able to communicate easily.

Yeah here are lot of people like one's country so we needs more uprated chat section so we can communicate worldwide

I think you can use another website to communicate with your family relatives and friends, this site was intended to share discussions about cryptocurrencies.

I haven't encounter using the message feature here in the forum and I also heard that you can add members to your chat and you will have your own community! Yeah, the real deal is that the message interval takes too long.

I think chat section should improve.  The chat section is not well designed.  That's why some time we face many issue in the time of chating. So it is high time the chat section should change.

Yes i thing that awsom form will be lunch soon chat section.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luna disari said:

Yes it can be good if someone can send messages without this restriction. For posts this limit is good but for messages it should be lifted.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:29 PM, Luna disari said:

Yah sure the admin should look on that issue cause to send privates messages its not spamming and it not including any payment for messages

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Hey, I have not used internal messaging here in the forum but if that is really happening, we can write to the moderators to update the chat and thus help to make the communication more effective

On 11/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luna disari said:

There's no chat section presently in this forum. What you have is a private message section where you can add as many people as allowed by the forum to share a message with. The message section is governed by the rule of private message. Hopefully, as the site progresses, we will have a chat group here

Thay is what you called tim interval. You cant just send messages 

That is what you called time interval. Just like in posting there is a time interval or a delay in sending a message. In order to avoid flooding of messages.