Need to improve the chat section - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luna disari

Need to improve the chat section

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the timers end. please think about this sir.

2 minutes ago, Sponge08 said:

It avoids spams and abusive message from the other members

if somebody spam in inbox then i will ban him. i am not asking to remove timers for posting, just for inbox section friend. i need to chat with them in another app, but i can do this here.

im good with that , i think the creater set 2 min between msg because the msg are paid i think so people cant spam and second ceause they know no one will write too many msg  in one time 

3 minutes ago, Anonylz said:

Why do you want to communicate in private to friends and family when there is a huge forum to do that? This place was not created for personal discussion, this is a forum to discuss and learn more about crypto in general, 

ok i understand.  but sometime many people send us messeges to help them. when we send him reply, we can't post in a topic that time. is it really neccessary?

I communicate with some friends here in this forum with difficulty and wait until the countdown ends
I think deleting the wait timer would be very helpful for us

THINK POSITIVE

Personally I rarely use the message box except for one is true friendship that I hope that lasted as long as possible, if not the method of 2 MN has no influence on the sending of messages.

9 hours ago, Marjmae said:

Where did you know about payment for message?  Is this true?  I don't know about that. Messages are also belong to the pay per post payment? If its belong to it i think that's really need an interval for messaging because it could be abuse by the users. But as far as i know it is not belong for the payment. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

no dude i didnt meant that , i think messages are not paid because i made lote of messages to modiraters but i didnt get paid in any one of them ,, i guess this is the answer 

Yes this is important so you do not have to wait in a chat for minutes to send another message
It can be put only for administrators
But for other members you can chat with them as you like

Life is great and enjoy it

To see a pen-friend that he is online and there is such a function in the forum to send a message to your friend. 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luna disari said:

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the timers end. please think about this sir.

This is the default setting of the forum to guide against burst posting and posters. The fact inbox messages don't count on your activities should enable the admin to relax this rule for inbox messages but if it will affect posting comments too, I suggest the admin leaves it that way

On 11/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luna disari said:

One of your inboxes is not received by your relatives because there is a network or something is not right because the time is too close to cause your message to not be received.

There is an advantage in chatting that you can talk to a group of people and so I think they created a temporary in order to speak the role

I also experience that. It takes more time than usually, 2 minutes is too much to wait. It should be like 20 to 30 seconds interval

Yes I agree with you. Sometime the comment is not related topic. Copy paste must be improve and comment should be minimum 100characters. 

I started to chat with my friend there but this not feel much better to chat there. This system should developed soon

i am  also chat  here  with my  friends.. think some of the topics in this forum need to be improved by the admins because I also find the topic of this time a lot boring so I think the alternative to this  and I understand your point and if you  If you want, you can message your friends, but of course you have to wait but you have to be patient and to try to communicate with your relatives.

I am creating a private chat with the forum and it is unpaid. Sometimes you need to talk to someone and you can't do that by replying. So I think it's good to have a chat chat.

I think the chat section should be e as Facebook chatting. It will be more user friendly to us. Also if the waiting time could be removed then it would be more flexible.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, Luna disari said:

It is an email type of communication and not a chat type of communication.

Since forum is still young, i think chat/message option is still under way of developing/transformation from email type to chat type.

I think admin and moderators are something need to do first before this chat section, i mean there something much more important i guess. but i think admins and moderators are working hard to improve this forum much more and better.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luna disari said:

About sending message of a thing in 2 minutes, they made it like that because they want people to post something meaningful rather than rushing to write and post. I like it that way.

That not a big problem i think, its just 2 minute to wait and too avoid for spam on inbox, that still good right now. You can communicate with you friend on other like telegram or facebook

I think that is great idea for this forum. But if you want to use chat feature for non sense i think that is not a good idea. You could use another sites to have a conversation with your friend. That's what i think. 

On 11/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, Luna disari said:

There is a option for inbox someone in this forum. also we can communicate with those who are my friend, relative etc. but i saw, i can't send any msg in 2 minute after sending one. it is really boaring to wait for the end of the timer. please think about this sir.

I also noticed that. I think it is better if they just make the chat here like on messenger or telegram and don't count it as an activity so that everyone can easily send a back to back message.

BUY QQQ at YOBIT and EARN 5% Daily

and get ROI in 20 Days!!    

TELEGRAM FILIPINO MODERATOR

-> HIRE ME <-