Dash should not be considered a privacy coin (mentioned by Dach's own team) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Juancoliman55

Dash should not be considered a privacy coin (mentioned by Dach's own team)

Asked if Dash should remain in the privacy asset category, Fernando Gutiérrez, CMO of Dash Core Group, told Cointelegraph:

"NO, DASH IS A PAYMENT CRYPTOCURRENCY, WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON USABILITY, INCLUDING SPEED, COST, EASE OF USE AND USER PROTECTION THROUGH OPTIONAL PRIVACY."

Dash was launched as a fork of Bitcoin in 2014. Originally called XCoin, before changing its name to Darkcoin, and eventually Dash, the asset positioned itself as a privacy-focused asset. "Dash is the first privacy-focused crypto currency based on the work of Satoshi Nakamoto [the pseudonym creator of Bitcoin]," the project whitepaper read.

In addition to Dash, two of the market's other top anonymity-focused assets, Monero (XMR) and Zcash (ZEC), came to life in 2014 and 2016 respectively.

Evident in Gutierrez's comment, Dash is no longer primarily focused on privacy, although the asset still has a feature called PrivateSend, which gives users the option of greater anonymity. "The technology that Dash uses in our PrivateSend function is CoinJoin, which is a technique to complicate transactions to the point where it is more difficult for analytics firms to analyze them," he explained.

• +5 1

Incredible for the creators themselves or people who work on the dash project to admit that, on the one hand I find security bad for those who buy and trust dash, but on the other hand it speaks very well of them to admit this privacy. Additionally, look at your post and you have very good topics, look at some but this one caught my attention since it talks about privacy and obviously at least I do not like that my data is seen by other people, if I can admit that a person looks tell if this wallet with this address moves so much dash but I would not like them to say that next to my name.

Greetings.

• +4 1

I agree with you. According to look at your post and you have very good topic. Look at some but this one caught my attention since it talks about privacy. No Dash is a payment cryptocurrency, with a own focus optional privacy. Dash has lounced has 2014. I am explained 

Yes, Dash is an encrypted currency used for payment, it is usable, fast and easy to use, especially optional privacy, it focuses on privacy and anonymity.
Thank you for your subject values

On 10/4/2020 at 3:07 AM, Juancoliman55 said:

Asked if Dash should remain in the privacy asset category, Fernando Gutiérrez, CMO of Dash Core Group, told Cointelegraph:

"NO, DASH IS A PAYMENT CRYPTOCURRENCY, WITH A STRONG FOCUS ON USABILITY, INCLUDING SPEED, COST, EASE OF USE AND USER PROTECTION THROUGH OPTIONAL PRIVACY."

Then what exactly is this "privacy asset category"? Is it some sort of made terminology for assets that are forcing to use untraceable transactions? 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day