Becoming a successful trader - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

On 11/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, Ipal said:

I agree, not only do your emotions also require time when trading, if there is not enough time, emotions in trading cannot be separated and everything will be chaotic if left unchecked, so many factors that cause trading to fail, and must be learned if you want to become a trader successful one.

May be greedy with an agreement that allows you to succeed, in addition, please do not overlook the management of dollars beyond the likely incentives by starting too far. Worldwide web options benefit. You can also find any guitar tutor, and also learn about your pet

ecoming a successful trader yes you can become a sex sex full Trader because you just need to do some of the future I mean you just need to do like a falling in use like you do to understand the chat how it will work for surgery you can't understand it charge for a long time holding but you just can investors in a bit and you can understand

That is not always true. Personally, I am using my feelings more often to be able to win a trade. Why will you separate your feelings for trading? Please do not because feelings will help you to decide whether you have to go into that trade, whether you will continue to that trade or not. Feelings are most of the times are brought by your experiences and knowledge, so do not disregard it.

nMvFbuZ.png

The most important aspect of gaining success in the bitcoin market sentiment is staying away from greed and staying patient. buy when prices are low and hold to sell at high prices. apply a healthy trading psychology and take advantage of the best possible opportunities to get good profits.

Once you have developed your trading strategy and switched to a real trading account, you should proceed to the next step which is to set a stop loss for each trade and create a trading plan and always stick to it.

in order to become the succesfll trader i will suggest them, to be honest. and i also that go the exchanges and do alpt of tradings. so it can change you and you will become the good exchange trader.

A successful trader knows how to choose a currency. There are many criteria that help determine the best digital currency for an investment. For example, the uses and solutions it provides can be considered a good indicator of the strength of the currency.

16 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

A successful trader knows how to choose a currency. There are many criteria that help determine the best digital currency for an investment. For example, the uses and solutions it provides can be considered a good indicator of the strength of the currency.

Also, you need to choose coins with high trading volume which shows the existence of a community that trades these coins. Coins with a strong community can survive and thrive.

Geat Topic again. As per my experience. I have a small story and I will share it. When I was learning the trading. I made a lot of research, bought books, webinars, courses and many more. 

Once I called a very senior trader to teach me and I will pay to him. His first question was How old are you? 

I told him my age and he said you can't learn now. I got surprised and said, I am young fresh mind and freshly out from university. then he said that's you can't learn because you are young. Young people can't contole their emtions, and emtions is the biggest emeny of yours in trading. and He 100% right.

Yes of course I have been successful in trading many because I have been trading for a long time and have received many payments from which my financial position has been transparent.

Many new traders are attracted to the daily trading as they are tempted to be able to make profitable trades multiple times, in just one day. While daily trading can certainly be profitable, it is also considered the most difficult to control.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:21 PM, febriyana said:

Yes that is right, when we trading don't so emotional. First don't be greedy and second don't fear.

Because if we too greedy our body uncontrolled to press buy buy and buy when you think that is good condition, but maybe you can wrong. Also when you fear maybe you can loss some chance. I recommended to set your goal how many profit you want and how many you can afford to lose. Maybe stop loss and take profit good also.

That means you should really start trading daily to improve yourself and gain some experience that may be useful to you in the future. You can never know if you will make a profit from trading or a loss, much harder than other jobs to learn because the outcome is not specified by any sense.

To succeed in trading I think you need to ensure the following factors:
- super complete trading knowledge
- experienced
- have accurate analysis, tips on super-logical strategies
- very patient.
- control over emotions

15 hours ago, photumca said:

Bacoming a fruitful dealer one has got to tolerate by the rules of exchanging. Get to know the showcase mystery, that's as it were achievable after learning

You need to have determination of Trading with skills and you will have be successfully in that Trading

Traders should exit the market during news events and quit trading during the more stable market conditions. Because in these periods the direction of the market is not expected and you can cause loss to yourself if you trade in these conditions.

You must learn from the mistakes that occurred in it before. The successful investor and trader searches for information anywhere to benefit from it and does not repeat the same error.

Everything is fine for everyone. If we learned this market with keen knowledge and deep understanding then we can become a successful trader of crypto market and of forex market also. 

Crypto talk is a website. It’s now a popular website.. Many people want to work their. It’s mathod is so easy. People work their in certain time and make money.                  

You are right, heart a victorious merchant is not easy, in attendance are a little levels, but mainly prominently we requirement stay to study equally from come across and besides penury to strengthen skills and inspection emotions.

Yes you are absolutely correct it's useful advice for all the Crypto traders that if you are trading and want to be successful then you should keep beside your emotions because trading with emotions can make you suffer from a huge loss.

To become a successful trader, you will face many crises and face some losses, but you will learn from them strategic profit.

Thank you for your this kind of post.I have learnt a lot of instructions about to become a successful trader.I think many other peoples also get help from your post.They might be follow these instructions.

Thanks again mate!

18 hours ago, Boby said:

Success in business requires a certain level of consistency in almost every area of yourself and action, these success tips depend on the individual, I would like to share

Success need you to be serious in what you are aiming at, you don't need to sit down and fold your legs wait for success to come your way, you need to pursue success

Sure, emotions is one of the biggest trading enemy that can make you fail every day and lost your money. If you will be able to control your emotions you will earn a lot of profit and if you will be able to be patience you will also enjoy with your trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!