Becoming a successful trader - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

To be a successful trader, I don't think you need much to do.All you have to do is learn, which is the main step in this field of business.And I don't think that's a difficult and complicated thing that just needs a little patience.

All you have to do is learn, which is a major step in this field of business. To be a successful businessman, I don't think you need to do much

First of all you need to know everything about trading. If you know clearly about cryoto trading then you will easily trade the coins of your wallet. By doing this you can be successful businessman. So before trading please research about it. Know it and earn more and more. Thanks. 

On 11/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

To become a successful trader you need to be well disciplined on all terms of trading and you need more patience in waiting for rightful entry.

This is true that in trading we need to just wait for the right time and after that we make trade in the market if we are in loss than we just wait for the right time and make low lot to just secure your account becasue main thing in trading is the money management.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you, the best trader doesn't tune in to his feelings and is going to stop his arrangement

In order to be a successful trader you have to be a friend of the direction. To be a successful trader, stay away from the market at the time of important news.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:02 AM, DORANBU0818 said:

Becoming a successful trader is very hard because at first you will do trial and errors to perfect your trading and building up confidence and being successful is being patient.

I believe that you should start researching the whole issue of cryptography, check out some of the best guides, web options around the world. emotions in trading are inseparable and things will be chaotic if left unchecked, many factors make trading fail, and must be learned if you want to become a successful trader.

To become a successful trader you must have know how the market works and have enough knowledge about crypto, and the experience you gain is one of the best strategy to help you to become a successful trading and don't forget to have a patient as always. 

To become a successful trader the first thing you must have is to handle and keep your emotions properly,even you have knowledge if your emotions prevail you chances are you will loss.

So, what would be the best tips to become a success trader? Is it about patience and stay calm? Or is it a matter of your research and coin choosing or does it have other thing? I think if you have gone through a lot of hardship, you should know one or two thing to make that happen.

If you trade more and more then you will becoming a good trader. Actually yobit is the best exchanger for trading

To be successful in trading depends on the individual. But you must know that greed is not a good one. No one is above loosing money in trading, both the so called professionals. Concentration is the key factor and a reliable money management tool can add to the success story.

Become a good trader you must learn more and more about crypto world. In order to became a best trader you must follow the patience in holding coins 

You are having a hard time because cryptocurrencies in particular are really difficult to trade and you will never know what you mean more than many other things you can learn as a result, without specifying whether you will gain or lose a trade.

Yes, that is right and it is really good thing and thank you for that it will help us and for us that can help in trading, I just started in this kind of career and many people will benefit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It's possible to transform into a new profitable vendor, for that reason I truly do consider you must continue looking into the total subject related to cryptography, take a look at numerous books, valuable Net possibilities. There are also just about any beginners guitar trainer.

I am trying to becoming a successful trader but I am new here want to share a new topic and some informative word and different idea a meaning full information.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The first steps that you must learn are patience, broad thinking, looking at the signs in all its cases, and never despair, and learning every day a new thing. This field is great, you can rely on it to reduce the future.

Yes, my friend is a beginner who needs to learn the fundamentals of coding and the basics of trading, and then be patient and confirm a guarantee of profit.

If a person wants to become a good and powerful trader so he must need to.get the.knowledge.of digital currencies and to know how these currencies affect.on.the environment of the market.

The trader does not delay or postpone, and this is a vital step to becoming a successful trader. Successful people have never put off work today until tomorrow. This is more important when trading cryptocurrencies.

being successful in trading takes a lot of time,effort and hardwork,learning nonstop,keeping your self positive and calm,having patience,and disciplines is what makes us successful.

Before dealing with one of these markets, many factors must be checked, the most important of which are the reputation of this market, the fees they charge for buying and selling, methods of payment, requirements for verifying user identity, the exchange rate, and a possible ban on some countries.

Success in trading is a matter of your personality. Is it effective or not? If you are a persistent person and you reach what you want, you will succeed easily and the most important thing is relying on yourself.

I consider human beings already has primary understanding and that they best need to practice, know the sphere earlier than battle. successful dealer isn't always from how large their profit or how lengthy come to be dealer, however see from how exact they develop up capital with secure approach. profit will observe while trader can live on, grow to be area is superb addiction however restoration your trouble and keep trading is higher.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

yes, to be a successful trader you need mainly 2 things. self control and knowledge, so you need studying and practicing every day and you need self control to follow your own rules that you made before start a trade