How to boost trading profit. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How to boost trading profit.

Someone described trading as an art, therefore, I think it can be improved by consistent pracrice and learning with the major goal of profiting, there are ways this can be achieved, one is trading volatile markets. perhaps we can get a few from you.

• Useful or interesting 2

Pro traders concentrate on the trade itself, and not on profit and loss. They consider each trade as a technical exercise and focus on maximizing the benefits of the currency markets in accordance with their plan. Focusing on the money behind the trades can obscure technical judgment and objectivity.

• Useful or interesting 1

pxf.jpg

Trading is done by following a program and walking according to what the program says
Without greed or deviation from what the program or planner says, it could put you at a loss

Life is great and enjoy it

With successful and unsuccessful experiences you gain experience that makes you improve your performance as a trader and become more professional

4 hours ago, kobi said:

Someone described trading as an art, therefore, I think it can be improved by consistent pracrice and learning with the major goal of profiting, there are ways this can be achieved, one is trading volatile markets. perhaps we can get a few from you.

Trading can be learned, that is for sure. But there is a lot of things you need to understand related to learn in trading because that will include how to control yourself when everything seems out of your expectation. I have seen that before, so I decide to learn to manage my emotions so I can see a chance to get the profit. The market will always volatile, but we have a way to get the opportunity from the volatility so we can buy at a low price and sell at a high price. But not all traders can analyze better because trading itself is about to buy, hold, and sell, which will need the patient to get the right time to sell the coin.

Very easy. First learn how to trade and learn how to calculate risks. The second is to increase the amount of investment. Third, learn how to choose good cryptocurrency. For example, I would only trade btc, ltc, xrp, eth if I had big money to trade. But I don't have them. Therefore, you have to trade different small coins and these are big risks

there is lote of strategie  for boosting ur profite , you can choose hodling on long term , u will profite more then day trading , or u can scalp and coins with high volatility , good luck

I like trading in a small price range. I calculate my trades to make between 1.5%-5%. If you pick small profit range, it's easier to complete trades.

Alternative is the buy and hold stategy. I do both ways of trading

7 hours ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

Pro traders concentrate on the trade itself, and not on profit and loss. They consider each trade as a technical exercise and focus on maximizing the benefits of the currency markets in accordance with their plan. Focusing on the money behind the trades can obscure technical judgment and objectivity.

I just stumbled on this tip and thought I should share, in other to boost your trading profit one needs to limit the number of trades per session, e.g most traders have a profit target while others have a daily stop limit.

• Useful or interesting 1

35 minutes ago, kobi said:

I just stumbled on this tip and thought I should share, in other to boost your trading profit one needs to limit the number of trades per session, e.g most traders have a profit target while others have a daily stop limit.

I agree with you. After reaching a critical loss within a day, it is necessary that the ban on opening new positions until the next day is triggered. If not, this behavior will have consequences.

pxf.jpg

23 hours ago, aqua said:

Trading can be learned, that is for sure. But there is a lot of things you need to understand related to learn in trading because that will include how to control yourself when everything seems out of your expectation. I have seen that before, so I decide to learn to manage my emotions so I can see a chance to get the profit. The market will always volatile, but we have a way to get the opportunity from the volatility so we can buy at a low price and sell at a high price. But not all traders can analyze better because trading itself is about to buy, hold, and sell, which will need the patient to get the right time to sell the coin.

Yeah! talking about volatility, trading during volatile periods is the best, during volatile hours,price swings are much longer that means more opportunity for more profit.

11 minutes ago, Alfamisu said:

I think trading needs patience and perseverance. Instead of you in a hurry to get a better profit you calmly in making decisions. Technically, like that in my opinion.

Yes ,you are so right,one of the ways to boost your profit in trading is finding low risk entry zones and for you to be able to achieve this, you need all the patience you can get.

You can only boost trading profit only by trade using margin trading but this margin trading will boost both profit and boost also your loss

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

6 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

You can only boost trading profit only by trade using margin trading but this margin trading will boost both profit and boost also your loss

Although margin trading can boost his profit, he needs to realize that the risk will be bigger than normal trading. Besides that, he needs to have high skills in trading to determine the best time to enter the market. Without high skills, I am afraid he cannot boost his profit, and he can get lose shortly. So before he decides to try margin trading, it is better he makes himself familiar in the normal trading and keep trying to boost the profit from that type of trading. I am sure that he will get the best time to make the profit from normal trading.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

This won't just be a way of boosting your profit but also a way of increasing your risk of losing your whole funds for a newbie, marginal trading demands high precision as well.

You can with more experience boost your trade by what you lean in the last trade and last mistake,you minimize your mistake time by time you will boost your trade for sure

In order to boost your prpfit of trading you should have to use margin trading which is adapting high risk. So when you applied margin trading you can choose leverage.

Another way to increase trading profits is to add capital to trade and add more time and keep learning from mistakes

to boost or increase profits, in my opinion you should increase your capital or if you dare to take risks you can try to leverage method

How to constantly trade in plus? I think this question is asked by every cryptocurrency, as everyone wants to go to the plus. But now you can make good money on the fall in the price of bitcoin, buy a couple of coins and you will be happy, and if you only want to trade, then bet up.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, kobi said:

You can boost profits by finding coins whose fluctuations are faster and bigger, this is worth the risk of losing. In my opinion the only way to boost profit is, exactly as you say. All cryptos are volatile, but unfortunately not all cryptos are worth their value and for trading.

Trade consistently, take the opportunity when there is panic. Then you can benefit from the fear of the coin holders who sell it on the market exchange.This must be done continuously to train our instincts in trading.

10 hours ago, Sahbana said:

Trade consistently, take the opportunity when there is panic. Then you can benefit from the fear of the coin holders who sell it on the market exchange.This must be done continuously to train our instincts in trading.

From your expression I can take it to mean that panic is not bad at all as long as you train yourself to benefit from the fears of others, I must admit that training yourself for this must be a hard on.