How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

It is known that in order to overcome something, the experience must be repeated in order to get used to it. Trading In order to control your emotion, try to start with a real account and put a small amount of money that amount, you will have to try what you can maintain or develop for a month. Whatever you do, you must benefit from it, whether it is a loss or a profit. Then you will find yourself that you are fearful of yourself and that you are beyond the mistakes in which you follow.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Tips for controlling emotions when trading, always plan a trade before starting, such as having a clear map of the trade and preparing all the possibilities that will occur such as risk of loss, facing a fluctuating trading market makes emotions unstable, so it needs to be calm in trading.

• +1 1

You might prefer some tips for controlling emotions while performing cryptocurrency tradings. For example set step wise and strong plan before performing trading activities, already set one thing in your mind that you are going to get either profits or loss so do not invest more if you are not ready to take risks of loosing certain fractions from your invested amounts, always think positive and built some abilities of taking patience. I hope these tips might surely help you. 

Actually, on my honest personal opinion, some of our emotions might help us to win some trades. Some emotions are helpful. I do not know if it is just for me, but I usually consider my emotions positively whenever I am going into trades. Letting all of the negative emotions is effective though.

The emotions that affect us negatively are anger, haste, and sometimes extreme optimism, but when we know that error may cost a lot of money, we suppress those negative feelings and depend on the mind

Hi everyone, You should be aware of the distance from problems, the distance from the things that provoke personal affection, and the inability to control oneself.

There maybe other ways of high one can be able to control there emotions while in the trading field and since I don't know them I won't say they are not good ways to control emotions but the most dangerous words I think everyone should do away with to control there emotions are "GREEDINESS AND PANIC" and believe me if one will be able to overlook the two things then you will surely overcome and control your emotions.