How emotions are controlled in trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How emotions are controlled in trading

On 12/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

When trading emotions and patience play a big role. Sometimes it is necessary, not to succumb to them, so as not to cancel the order or sell coins because of the fall. Sometimes you have to wait to be in profit.

Managing feelings is not required sometimes, but always. We all know that the cryptocurrency market is manipulative in it and can be reflected on you at any moment.
If you are not in control of your emotions , you will sell at the moment the market reverses and this is wrong.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:38 PM, Snowflake said:

I never can control my emotion until now. Don't know why i am panic every coin that i bought is down. It is feel like i am not patient or maybe always see it and wait for price increased, but more aware if price keep down. Then i cut loss.

Maybe yo contrantas in trying to place orders rather than studying the market analisis, so you become good at analysing markets.

Greetings, my friends
Perhaps the most present emotions in trading are: rushing to make a decision, mixing and getting lost in making the right decision
Avoiding emotions gives great wisdom in knowing what is right

Knowing how to control emotions while trading can prove to be the difference between success and failure. Your emtions must be set aside other wise it will ruin your trading mood,me,as a trader,i never feel anything,because before i start trading i already set my mind the risks of what im doing,so i accept everything that will happen,and i always think that in every drops there will be ups.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:50 PM, FridayNight said:

emotions are very difficult to control but you have to know that when you can control the emotions that you have then you can get many benefits, you can control them in many ways one of the ways that I use is placing buy and sell orders and after that exit a place of exchange so I don't really think about price movements in the market and won't be easily influenced by market conditions.

Yes, controlling the nerves is very difficult when the market is volatile, but a person is by nature greedy and getting into all the capital is one of the reasons for not being able to control feelings, To buy a small portion of the capital is the best thing.

In order to have real success in trading crypto or whatever asset, first of all you need to forget about your emotions and simply make a plan or a target that you want to achieve. It seems easy to say but the hard part is that not many of us actually implement this strategy .

If a trader cannot control his emotion in trading , he cannot be able to be a good trader. I think during trading for controlling emotions trader should avoid high risk trade and never be too desperate to earn profit.

1 hour ago, Ladidi said:

one of the most essential policies in buying and selling is to trade with out your emotion, no fear, no greed, no panic, if you achieve those you'll achieve buying and selling.

i think these can affect you during trading but they are not that essential to your trading because you can survive even with your fear, but panic selling is what messes up your position 

Up to 90% of failures are caused by the feeling that you are too weak to control your trading emotions not with a cold head but with a transient feeling without calculation, you have to believe in yourself and find Understand the market carefully

Productivity can be extremely helpful when starting to trade. If you are bored then you are more likely to make stupid trades. If you are business searching, analyzing, reading, etc then you are more likely to find amazing trades with great risk/reward.

It is natural fact that good business man or traders keep emotions aside of business or trade and emotions effect on trade so much. Sometimes you are in bad emotions or in hyper condition then it may lead you to bad decision making and u may get loss in your trade. So best think while trading is to keep your mind relax and do not bring other things while doing trade or business

Emotions in trading are hard to control especially if your aiming for biggest return thats why before investing we must set our mind to the possibilities as market are so tricky.

Enjoying the flow of market will help you gain,many people panic right away if they see the market crashing,without knowing that crashing market is just the chance to fill more bags. 

• +2 1

First of all, you should understand that your financial situation may rise, or it may fall. Therefore, it is worth managing your emotions. In order not to be so offensive, you can invest not too large amounts, and then grow into large ones, so you can collect immunity to losses.

To control your emotions is to set aside your doubts. Try to calm yourself. Refresh your mind then think again how you trade better.

31 minutes ago, Yusufa said:

One have to all the time conduct production with morality.  Never get something done trade with passion.  Who has to rule emotions each and every one the time.  We have to every time be in the devotion

The most important thing is we still maintain a healthy lifestyle, drink lots of water, and don't forget to pray before trading, but all of them are still the supporting factors of the umpteenth, and the core of controlling emotions when trading of course by having a trading plan and trading journal...

If you are going to put all your emotions while you are trading, it can really affect your decision makings or at worse you are end up suffering because of all the loss trades. grow up and be mature.

• +1 1

Probably you need to keep your emotions in check while trading otherwise you may feel numb

2 hours ago, Sagor said:

If anyone do trading emotionally then he can not make profit from it. in crypto trading the emotions should be controlled by all if he want to make profit here.

Controlling emotions is very much needed in crypto trading. the price may go down any time but the investor than need to be patient and need to wait till the price go high,.

Research the coin you want to buy first in this way you have first hand knowledge about the project. This minimize the losses and prevent to trigger your emotional breakdown when you start chasing your losses. Know when to STOP and When to run away with profits

spacer.png

emotion is the biggest enemy of traders, one way to control emotions is to understand trading management, because by understanding trading management, we will be calm, because every decision made is based on clear analysis, not just imaginary or conjecture.

• +2 1

I think we can't avoid about emotions. So the best options we use only small emotions in trading. With emotion i can feel excited and don't get boring looking the chart. To minimize the risk from emotions is only avoid about greedy thing, you can dream become rich but don't take all in on trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hello, my friend, your question is very good.Emotions are a very important cause of the losses that occur for beginners.One of the most important ways to overcome this I think.Continuous training for a while

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, kobi said:

It's now a well known fact that attaching emotions to making trading decisions could be disastrous, so arose the need to know how to effectively exclude emotions in trading. drop any tip you have below on how to control your emotions in trading.

In my opinion you learn stories who fail in crypto trading with emotion. If you learn these stories then you done trade with carefully and wait for best time for earning profit. First learn how to control then start trade. Work with Patients then you success.

18 minutes ago, juma1 said:

It's true many people have emotions anytime they do a post and this really affecting the entire progress of the trading activities the solution to this is to try and put emotions away from training and you will see improvement in your trading 

Sometimes distancing emotions in trading is something that is difficult to do because emotions are always there when we trade. it is really difficult to distance emotions when in trade.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Trading is quite a nervous topic, and every step makes you nervous more and more, but you can also calm yourself in various ways, and focus more on trading, there are a lot of guides on the Internet for relaxation, very useful!

On the angry time you don,t need to be worries and you need to just the focus on the market because in crypto market you make good money and when you see that the market is moving fast than you need to analyse it first and than make trade on it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day