How to gain discipline in trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

How to gain discipline in trading

The first thing you have to do to gain discipline is to build new and good habits that help you discard old ones and add value to your precess as trader

I only kept a diary once all day-how much time I spent on useless things, the next day I got up at 7 am and started working until 4 PM, now I do it every day. I realized how much money and time I had lost.

21 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, my friend, I am doing sugar bingo. I have a friend. I see a large group of traders, who are using Pascal on a daily basis, and on the teams of Satoshi, God is your agent.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, my friend, you are a funny person. Thank you for providing the necessary information to others and providing assistance

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

You are absolutely right. Trading, as a focused kind of activity, not only requires the complete systematization of specific actions and impeccable compliance with the developed trading rules, but also helps to acquire these qualities in many ways. Without discipline, there is nothing to do, not only in trade, but in any other business.

It's hard to force yourself to kill a moose, but it's easy to kill a small profit, fearing that everything will turn around now and will be discouraging discipline that you already have rules for operation. transactions and you do not violate the rules. For me discipline is some hard to do

On 11/5/2019 at 12:02 PM, kobi said:

It's a general belief that most common reason for the losses incurred by crypto traders is as a result of indiscipline, therefore, I want those who have gathered some level of trading discipline to share their secrets here for all to learn. please share..

Gathering trading discipline is quite lengthy process, it requires consistency in learning and trading which will make a trader confident on his trades. So discipline will automatically be gotten in this case.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are no secrets that is a personal process of each person but you can start by building good habits and reading some books that help you master the mind

Discipline is one of the most important thing we also need to have,and gaining it can be hard,but through setting yourself and always remembering your plans and goal,it can be somehow a good way to follow and have discipline.

• +2 1

i think the ebst way is to find some work/job that takes you from computer and do traded in resting hours that will limint you time spending in front of computer and you wan't be able to trade that kind of limits and helps you to control your time.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:22 PM, kadayakito said:

on the disciplines I think it's an act of following the rules or rules and regulations of the transaction, doing it naturally and comfortably and daring to be responsible for what we do without blame for someone else

From what you say, seems to be like it requires a stand up guy nit just a guy who know ho to trade, to get a disciplined trader, something i might never archive.

Discipline is needed for trade. This actually means to act according to process. Most of the traders get fails because of lacking of discipline 

I do believe to accomplish self-control you need to establish a target or perhaps principles yourself, self-control will be a problem inside crypto investing when you have this type of qualities, possibly sometime you will be a prosperous dealer inside crypto.

Trading is very skilful work and its need few things which are very important for every one because without this you cannot survive here discipline is also very important like patience because this is key for success if you able to hold your own nerve and can do all things with discipline and patience then surely you will be very successful in your life and trading.  

Discipline is necessary, it is a factor for success, not only with the transaction, discipline is following the plan, everything is as detailed and careful as possible, strategic and does not violate good rules. carelessness

On 28.02.2020 at 02:24, exazcol said:

You ought to to form a few punishments for your being indiscipline. After you get utilized to it, you'll be completely taught and everything will be okey

Lol! that's truly clever, I'm pondering, do you rebuff yourself once you misfortune stores in exchanging as a result of your indiscipline?what kind of discipline do you donate to yourself haha, or maybe you'll recommend a few to us, but on a genuine note you'll be right, after all, on the off chance that you save the pole, you'll ruin the child.

Discipline in trading is a basic skill Every trader who wants to succeed in trading and not to lose his money must master it, know through Netotrade how to acquire this skill.

In trade it is not only discipline that must be considered. But it is emotion, because sometimes in trading emotions always interfere in your mind. So you do what you shouldn't do. which results in losses.

Trading must be deliberated with a plan and discipline at work bug this plan and not trading through passion. Then test your plan using virtual trading methods and not with real money. Make sure it works and adjust it if needed.

Practice will make you acquire discipline in trading, this will help you get along with trading difficulties and know how to solve them

Thats true because any business without discipline is nothing! Discipline will help you to respect your trading and to keep it growing by using your profit as it was planned. You will have discipline if you will only be patient but apart from that you will never have discipline in trading. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is impossible to explain, you will see for yourself how the discipline affects trade and profit, you need to develop it yourself, my earnings with the discipline increased by 2 times. 

Disciplne indeed indispensable in trading but it not decent a sufficient amount to augment our potention to pick up profit as besides that other part such as not to be greedy or tolerantly is compulsory too 

At my final result, a coach is your powerful this train engines, should the level of quality is particularly wary nonetheless whenever you don't put it to use them under no circumstances gets to be often frail precisely the same develops by using courage and propensities.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, Camry40 said:

You could get disciplined in trading if you committed mistakes before because that's where all traders have in common is mistakes. Only the ones who don't give up usually become great traders

I wound rather start to make those mistakes when i have studied and feel confident to start trading, than making mistakes that i don't know where i did wrong.

By any chance what do you know about fundamental analysis and its difference to technical analysis.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:14 AM, duncun007 said:

yea having your own rules and sticking to them could be a really good thing because lots of traders and newbies trade on the market randomly without having any set of rules to abide by.

You must understand the principles and fundamentals, charts and types of difficult analysis. You know this through YouTube videos and websites. Strategies are available for you to learn about them on the Internet for free and YouTube videos. After seeing these strategies, you can develop your own.