Born trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Born trader

The question I want to ask everyone here is this, is there any one who is born a great trader? you may have somehow met one or a few great traders, or you could even be one ,what do you think of them?

there are many talented people in this world with various kinds of expertise, traders, carpenters, artists, and many more. and in addition to talent, someone can also be great because of hard work, and talented people will also be inferior to people who work hard if they are lazy, and I draw conclusions, hardworking and unyielding are included talent, and of course hardworking and unyielding is very necessary talent in trading

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

14 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

there are many talented people in this world with various kinds of expertise, traders, carpenters, artists, and many more. and in addition to talent, someone can also be great because of hard work, and talented people will also be inferior to people who work hard if they are lazy, and I draw conclusions, hardworking and unyielding are included talent, and of course hardworking and unyielding is very necessary talent in trading

From this I believe you're saying in essence that great traders are not born but made out of hardwork and commitment towards personal improvement. this is quite liberating.

I think you cannsay you're born as a trader if you groew up without fear or panic in stressfull situations because if you jandled these two you'll be the beat trader.

There is talent, but it must be developed because if you don't, you will lose it
But humans are not born professionals in trading

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not think that a successful trader is born and has the talent to trade automatically, but he trains and develops himself and talent is that he finds an easy way to learn it quickly

7 hours ago, kobi said:

The question I want to ask everyone here is this, is there any one who is born a great trader? you may have somehow met one or a few great traders, or you could even be one ,what do you think of them?

That will only happen to a few people because most people need to learn to trade before they can be a pro trader. They will need a long time before they can master the lesson of trading so that they can have a big chance to make a big profit. But I believe that there are people who are born to become a great trader, but I never meet personally. 
I think we can learn by ourselves to become pro traders because I believe that we can also be like them, although we have a limit in making money. But we have the same chance to make a profit as them.

Yes, there are professional traders I met and have a love of trade since they were young and they were successful deals and they are still in primary school and this talent has evolved to take place in their blood

THINK POSITIVE

25 minutes ago, AshaBegam said:

Well, parents who are great in business and stuffs often inherit some qualities in kids. Just like politics. The brain works in that way and stuffs. Yeah, many are born while many might learn it the hard way!

Wow! if at all I got you right, you mean that trading skills can be genetically transferred from a parent to an offspring, right, then if so, I think there is a lot I need to take more seriously.

14 minutes ago, AshaBegam said:

Sure, why not ? xD it's not the knowledge which is getting transferred. I mean a child just born out of womb won't utter "stop loss, execute, buy" but like he will surely apply the approach towards trading in various walks of life 🙂

For me impatience has been a major challenge to me , I have lost a lot of money because I just couldn't be patient, I know it's a bad habit that I should break but know I know the severity of this deficiency.

8 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

That's merely impossible mate, there's no talent could exist in trading because it really needs time to learn on. Indeed this isn't a serious statement all about, since skills is totally differs from a talent as well. It will be developed and acquire through several experiences together with studies and mastery.

But do you believe that emotions like anger, fear, greed, impatience etc even intelligence as well as physical strength can be passed down genetically from a parent to a child?

10 minutes ago, AshaBegam said:

It's in all of us to some level. It's because we all know we have limited life time. Hence, we all rush to achieve our goals faster saving money. But, sometimes, rushing equals never and late means there's a possibility. Just accept that it's normal to be impatient, but it's better to sometimes suppress it 🙂

You have just made a profound statement that got me meditating for a while "sometimes, rushing equals never and late means there is a possibility" most liquidation I get is based on this truth. 

13 hours ago, kobi said:

Good opinion and I like your opinion.
Actually there is no one who is born a great trader but they learn to be beginners so in the future it will be easier to become a great trader because a great trader initially learns and learns so that they can become great traders.

11 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Indeed, I couldn't agree more with that but maybe some of the attitude maybe passed but skills and knowledge on a certain thing cannot be bestowed upon from parent to their child. I should be cultivated step by step if we wanted that our offspring could adopt what we are.

Even the twins cannot gain same attitude, they only be seen same in looks but their internal being is totally opposite.

Actually I very much agree with your point as well, skills cannot be inherited but talent can be, and if emotions and intelligence plays a large role on a traders outcome in his trading experiences and these factors can be inherited then it won't be wrong to say good trading habits can be passed down from a parent to a child.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:19 AM, kobi said:

I'm sure there are some people who are naturally good at it, but even they have to refine their skills and learn certain things. I don't think just anyone can start trading one day and be exceptionally good at it.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

19 hours ago, Rocco123 said:

Yeah,there may be born trader but  I didn’t encountered anyone in my short span in this trading world. I still believe that common people can make big in this trading world by hardwork and following basics ethics and stuffs..

Well a born trader Is someone with strong nerves to handle market fluctuations and can bear the bears dumps and manipulation of the market by big whales. Hardwork will trach you that. 

I have never found a great person without the process, being a great person needs to struggle and work hard, through this process one can become a great person

5 hours ago, dion2566 said:

Everyone can become a great trader if you study hard and try hard. indeed there are those who are born to have high IQ but for those who are low IQ can study hard to become a reliable trader.

True, low IQ can be upgraded to a high one, I also think the financial blueprint of a trader can also have a massive impact on a traders investment or trading decisions.

8 minutes ago, haseeb ahmed said:

born traders have luck with them and luck can make you best businessman, best trader or best in field. 

I just created a topic about luck in trade, please we will like to read your opinion about this matter because you sound quite convinced about the subject of luck.

I believe there are many people who born to be a good trader, I want to become one of them.. I'm not a good trader, but I willing to become a good trader not just good, but a pro trader. I need to learn more strategy in trading even I know how, but I still want to learn more to become pro trader. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, ararse said:

Well, guardiаns who arе first-rаtе in tradе and stuffs frequеntly aссumulаte some fеаtures in сhildren. A bit likе legislative issues. The mind wоrks in that wаy and stuffs. No doubt, sеvеrа arе bоrn whеrеas sеvеrа wоuld pоssibly researсh it the difficult mannеr!

If I get you correctly you are saying that some traders are borne while some are made, and this opinion strikes a balance between the other two opinions because until now I haven't been able to side on a particular opinion as many brings their opinions forward.

What does it mean I couldn't understand properly. What does born trader mean? There are some person who get something as legacy as politics. But trading is not like this. Everyone need to achieve it by hard working.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:19 AM, kobi said:

The trader is not born, the trader is made to measure that he himself is self-disciplined in all the necessary branches, the best traders in the world are trained in their necessary timing, none is born learned you see ?, you have to be very careful with that so as not to confuse the ego with the learning capacity we acquire.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, kobi said:

In my view "great" has several meanings. So far because of the anonymity of the market, we don't know who the traders are doing in the market.Just  I know that some of my friends and people I know who teach me trading are great traders. they have a good trading track record and that I know by looking at some of the analysis and profits that I monitor.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:26 AM, jore1 said:

I have the ability, but I need to develop it. Otherwise you will be lost. I don't think a successful entrepreneur is born and has the skills of auto trading, but he quickly finds the easy way to learn, so he learns and develops his own and his own abilities.

So you agree that some of these abilities are inherent in some traders but there is need for them to develop them, then is it possible for someone whose case is that there is completely no such potential abilities in him to become also a great trader?

On 11/5/2019 at 7:27 PM, bichou1584 said:

Of course, there are people who are great in trading have not succeeded only because they are talented in trading can see and predict the movement of prices They understand the market well

Yes your opinion is true, only someone who is capable of trading who can see and predict price movements so that they can understand the market situation properly and correctly. So a great person will lose to a talented person.