Thinking of using Binance - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

Binance is a very good platform for trading,I have been using it for along time, you can trede your coins safetly and easily, it has a very good security system, I suggest it for everyone to use.

Binance is undoubtedly one of the best bags we have, in addition to being totally reliable and good for the user. It has a large volume, has good rates and is one of the most used. I have nothing to complain about binance.

my opinion is yes you can use Binance its cool platform i have using many platforms for buying btc, Trading , mining i think the lots of platforms avilable in market but the binance platforms is truly good 

and secure and trusted

On 11/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

I assure you that you won't be disappointed with binance. They are very good in their services and also have low transaction fees both for withdrawals and trading. This is an exchange with the highest volume of crypto traders all over the world.

Binance is surely a good exchange if you are a god trader you should go for Binance so that you can trade and make money, also you need to use trading signals if you are not a professional trader.

Hello, there are many benefits that the binance exchange currently offers, and the first would be its low transaction fees, they carry out projects to earn free crypto, it offers the option to buy crypto with binance p2p, it allows you to stack some crypto and earn commissions, the best projects are listed there among many more, the truth is that it offers many benefits for its users and I recommend it to you.

Binance should be the best exchange when it comes to trading fee and withdrawal fee which are both low to other exchanges. They have strengthen their security and also having excellent customer support. They have mobile app that makes trading easily accessible. 

I can recommend binance base on testimonies that I've received concerning the exchange but I myself never made use of it but it's very good one I heard and I've been recommending it to friends and they are not dissappointed after using it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance is one of the top exchanges in the world, with several branch offices established in various countries. The advantage of Binance is that apart from being able to use a visa card to buy bitcoin, Binance also has an Android application that makes transactions easier for customers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to get a lot of features in one exchange app then Binance is a good thing for you. Binance is the most trusted exchange with fastest costumer service and have thr normal fee as more exchanges have.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am also using binance this is great site  because we can do any trade in this binance i am a user in this exchnager i have many knowledge about this exchnager i think this is good exchnager

• +3 1

You are right, although binance is a trusted exchange but you cannot use it because it is trusted, but for this you must think twice what's you'll be benefited from the binance.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have been using KiptoTalk Hall for some time now and I am getting ideas about Kipto and working on it.  I don't want to do it yet, but I do want to join it.  I will learn about all the subjects by training about it.  I will try to take advantage of it

• +4 1

It is strange that you have tried different kinds of exchange and have not tried Binance, it is the well known exchange with the best reputation . And I do not think that there is anything that you should be aware of more than any other exchange you have dealt with earlier.

• +3 1

The advantage of using Binance is that it is legally registered in many countries so there is no doubt about the legality of Binance, plus there is insurance that protects users when the exchange is hacked. Has an application so it is easy to use.

• +2 1

On 12/24/2020 at 12:15 PM, ZeeRooN said:

One of the main reasons the Binance exchange is so popular is because of the huge number of different cryptocurrency listings. More than 100 different cryptocurrencies are available on Binance. These range from well-known coins such as Ethereum (ETH) to small tokens like Litecoin (LTC) CyberMiles (CMT) and ZCoin (xzc). Coinbase, an exchange that sells more Bitcoins than any other, only lists 4 tokens in total! Another great feature of the exchange is that Binance fees are one of the lowest in the industry when trading from crypto to crypto. Clients are charged 0.1% each trade meaning you will be charged only 0.001 ETH if you are trading 1 ETH! Deposits are always free, but withdrawals are costly. However, most exchanges work the same. Withdrawal fees are different for each cryptocurrency and vary depending on its value. Regular traders on the Binance exchange have the chance to win prizes. These rewards are always changing and include free cryptocurrencies such as Waves (WAVES) and Ontology (ONT). They even gave a Maserati car! How cool is that! Binance takes security very seriously and customers are asked to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) when opening an account. 2FA is an extra level of security that sends a special code to your mobile phone every time you want to log in, exchange or withdraw money. Since Binance has become one of the most popular exchanges for buying, trading and selling cryptocurrencies, there are always a lot of trades taking place. This is an important factor because your chances of instantly selling your cryptocurrency increase when needed.

That's cannot be the reason of binance exchange to be popular because of many coins listing, because there have so many exchanges which has so many coins such as yobit it has more than 400 different coins. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

That's right binance is really great.People in cryptoworld must try that because there are many features on that and also a lots of coins listed.Binance using very comfortable. Binance exchanging very first. Binance security is very hard. So everyone used this exchange site.

Binance exchanger is currently the best and number one exchanger in the Cryptocurrency world, the exchanger earn a lot of reputations from many people within a short period of time and it is as a result of the advantage and efficiency they have over other exchangers for that reason alone many people make use of it to trade and invest in coins because they have a lot of trading pairs with good volume.

Binance is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange big investors always prefer this exchange because it has good trading features. You can use their chart use different indicator and make analysis. You can also trade in future trading and margin trading good crypto coins are listed for trading

I definitely encourage you to use it. It's an amazing platform and it has alot of good features like good security so you can be sure your coins are safe and the fee in it is responsible. It is one of the most trusted platforms don't hastait come in and join it. 

• +3 1