Thinking of using Binance - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

I think binance is an excellent and great platform that has features not found in other platforms as well as offers a lot of rewards

2 hours ago, Zzoro6110 said:

I think binance is an excellent and great platform that has features not found in other platforms as well as offers a lot of rewards

Yes you are right Binance is really a very good platform or exchange for trading with multiple coins and in binance we can trade very easily and we feel very comfortable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

13 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

Binance to me is a very user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange. There is no confusion on navigating the platform and the withdrawal is no hassle  very fast plus you can easily talk to the support in case of any problem, unlike others which almost do not care about their customers.

Yes, that I could see, which has a very friendly interface.
It is even known that he does not have many years online, just 2 years and it is curious that after his Hacking they could continue to have a very exponential and large growth, with good interesting expansions. It has a reputation for respect very close so far, also thanks to the ability it has to list new cryptocurrency markets it gives a giant plus over many exchanges around, I will take your recommendation into account, thanks!

• +1 2

You can have objection when you need to try to use another exchanges platforms but you don't have to think about binance cause it is most leggit exchange platform than other.

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 9:28 PM, benithomasha said:

The most attractive thing might be the new margin trading, which is unavailable in many crypto exchanges if not all. I think it's weird you're not yet at binance.

However, Binance exchange is a top exchange, it has a reasonable fee, it has a user friendly interface and last but not least it has the largest trading volumes.

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, benithomasha said:

The most attractive thing might be the new margin trading, which is unavailable in many crypto exchanges if not all. I think it's weird you're not yet at binance.

I already started using it, I had my preferences aside and I was a little bit mystical about Binance and its high performances, maybe it is still very new in the market, I recently bought some cryptos with my credit card on the platform and the process was too fast and With mock versatility, I think Binance will be on my side for a long time.

• +1 1

well the question is why havent you joined them till now? they are the best exchange with the highest liquidity and always adding new feature and margin trading and now they have 125x leverage.

I was Poloniex and Bittrex user before. thats my two main exchange.
Until poloniex have an issue I move to Binance. now binance is my main exchange.
It support a tons of coins and the support is good.
After having a problem with deposit/widrawals I talked to the support and they fixed it in an instant.

i dont know what you are waiting for , binance listed as the exchange  number  1 from lote of exchanges, they have a great support , trading volume is so high as well , i advice you to entre the exchange .

26 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

Binance is a very good exchange. I've been using them for years with no single complaint. Easy deposit options and no hassle when it comes to withdrawal. 

well you should probably tell him there are so many countries that arent allowed to trade there because of regulation and also they have kyc demand.

8 minutes ago, Adedunmola said:

KYC is not compulsory except you want to involve in large transactions on binance. Yes, there are some countries not allowed due to regulations in those countries. 

yea i know kyc is only demanded when you are withdrawing large amount of money but my point is that crypto is all about privacy so asking for kyc specially from members who withdraw millions isnt good.

Binance exchange is the best exchange currently and the most popular and you have studied well and discovered the most important features that are in it, but there is one thing I want to tell you is that Binance is currently in the process of requesting KYC if you do not like KYC so you should pay attention to this issue, another thing also that Binance It has banned some countries with regard to some features. You should also verify this matter and whether your country is prohibited or not.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, Keith700 said:

Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

I would rather see binance as an exchange and nothing more, as you say that for purchases in binance many have a support system. In trading binance launches margin trading, large volumes and many transactions, so it is suitable for daily trading.

I have been hearing about binance exchange how good it is with good reputation but is like is very expensive to list your coins there, despite the high listing fees people attention always drawn to binance because it has the capacity to increase the prices of your coins if listed. 

6 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Then how will you curb money laundering and terrorism if there is no kyc? As for me, kyc isn't bad. 

can you tell me how can we stop the government from printing billions of dollars every year? can you tell me how to stop actual money laundering in real life? fiat and bitcoin both have their own drawbacks but they always try to shut down bitcoin and leave fiat be.

19 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I'm as a user of binance exchanges will tell you some of the advantages of binance

1. Binance has an attractive appearance and is very comfortable to the eye.
2. There are two interface methods, there are for newbies and there are for pro traders.
3. Coins that register in binance are coins of choice, because it is not easy to list in binance.
4. The binance application is already in the play store.

Hopefully the advantages of the above binance that I mentioned can be a consideration if there is being
looking for a place to trade crypto.

i also like binance but i hate that they banned so many countries from trading there because crypto should be interfering with politics because the victims are always the normal people.

If you haven't used binance yet, I would highly recommend you give it a shot.  They offer a lot of features that other exchanges don't; they have a lot of coins listed; and they're one of the most trusted exchanges out there.  In my opinion their reputation is well deserved.  I've used them many times in the past and have never had an issue with them, unlike some other exchanges.

I am just new in this crypto currency i only used Yobit and compare the price riate with others exchanhed.matters just thinking for the security of ecvhanged caused i used exchanged for doing trade.i need much learn before try another exchanged. Thank for sharing this

You can try Binance to support your activity, they have good services and reputation about helping people with crypto transactions. Fee and rate is relative but how they can give you right data about price and volume, solution about problem and competition to get alternative reward is worth.

• +1 1

If you are like to use easy things, then you will really like binance because binance is easy to use or in simple a friendly user exchange. binance is currently sitting at the top of all exchange.

You can use the binance if you want because binance is a real and good exchange and so many peoples will invest in it and so many good coins are in the binance but i think yobit is best than the binance and yobit security is tight than the binance so i just recommend you the yobit and yobit having so much good coins also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.

I don't suggest you use your credit card to buy cryptocurrency, especially if you want to buy online because you don't know if that site can secure your data from the hackers. Once the hackers are stealing your data, they can use your credit card to buy everything they want. 
I think every exchange have their advantage and disadvantage and I think that is not fair if we compare for their services because that will be different from one exchange to another exchange. If you want to use binance to trade, then you can register and start to trade, but if you prefer to stay with the other exchange, then you should not register in binance because of other people suggest.

No need to think mate, binance is a good platform. its the most use exchange right now. because of its great platform that can give you. so dont hesistate using binance because its good.