Do you prefer to collect Bitcoin or Litecoin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ahmed2030p

Do you prefer to collect Bitcoin or Litecoin?

Trading through litecoin is easy and its fee is also very low but bitcoin being the first crypto currency is easy to mine without any investment so people prefer to collect bitcoin

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I prefer to collect the all type of coins and in the crypto amrket soon all the coins will touch the sky and soon so many peoples will know that in the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world so we need to buy so many coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Primarily, I collect Bitcoin, but I invest part of the money in Litecoin and Ether because I believe in these currencies and their strength, and my profits from them may be good. Therefore, I advise not to focus on a single cryptocurrency, but rather to divide your capital into several strong currencies.

On 10/4/2020 at 5:00 AM, Redhouane said:

Although Litecoin and Bitcoin are similar in many ways, there are ... all three methods are equally valid and traders can choose to combine the two

Both coins are the good coins and these coins will give us good profit in the market. Crypto is the best market and the top coin in the market is just the BTC and the other good coins are LTC, ETH, EOS etc.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/4/2020 at 3:42 AM, ahmed2030p said:

Do you prefer to collect Bitcoin or Litecoin?

Bitcoin is preferable to me.   Analysts also say bitcoin will grow from $ 20,000 to $ 90,000 in the near future. Consequently Bitcoin if not increased litecoinwill not increase either because it depends on Bitcoin. Bitcoin will bring you more profit than litecoin

Certainly, I prefer to collect Bitcoin, as it is the most valuable currency, but it is difficult to earn it through the Internet or even buy it, while the rest of the cryptocurrencies can be earned in several ways, but their profits are less.

BetFury                                                   

I think that both are important to keep, as Bitcoin is the one that carries great hopes and Litecoin has a cheap price and a good opportunity to invest in one of the best currencies in the market

Bitcoin for me, I know many people, who think is good idea collect some "weak" coins, because its cost and difficulty of mining is much lower, they claim dont know if in a future that coins will turn in a powerful coins, and in this way they will gain good money in that operation,  for me, do that, is a long time bet, it can be possible, but for instant power I choose for bitcoin.

with the health and financial crisis at the point where I am, I will collect any cryptocurrency, even if it was shitcoin.

Of course I will be prefer to collect Bitcoin between Bitcoin and LTC Coin.  Because the market value of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market is much higher than that of LTC coins.  Moreover, the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing, so I can earn more money by trading or investing through Bitcoin than LTC coins.

if we are just talking about collecting then i prefer Bitcoin since the price is high and always increasing much more compared to Litecoin but when it comes to trading , investing or any other type of dealing i would prefer to convert to LTC since it has much lower fee than BTC

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I personally prefer to collect Bitcoins due to a number of reasons like it is stable and it brings big profits when it rises in value. Like how in the beginning BTC's price skyrocketed and the holders of Bitcoin became millionaires. Even now when it rises in price many people gain thousands of dollars as profit from their investment in Bitcoin. But the problem with Bitcoin is its high transaction fee. You lose so much of your money during a transaction and due to this reason I prefer to convert all of my Bitcoins into Litecoins before I make a transaction.

• +1 1

You are right my friend @Dark Shadow First try to earn as many Bitcoins as you can then after you have collected them and want to withdraw them convert them into Lite coin.I don't know why but the Withdraw fee of Bitcoin is high in Yobit. It should be equal for all the cryptocurrencies what do you think about it.

:classic_love: If i am doing some mistake please correct me. :classic_love:

Yes, I am prefer form Letcoin or Bitcoin. Letcoin is a very good currency but no one uses it now because its price has stabilized. There is a lot of loss for investors and bitcoin is very good but we can do different things and it doesn't stop them from investing money because its price.  The fluctuations in the market are very good for investors

Dear mate, i prefer to collect Bitcoins, since they are widely used and their price keeps growing, but there is no denying that litecoin has its advantages, such as its low fee...

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I like to collect both because both can give you want you want but perfect collect bitcoin because it price was more than the way litcoin was so readers collect bitcoin than litcoin but all are very good to use so anyone you collect are good to go.

2 hours ago, Kristhofer said:

I prefer bitcoin a thousand times what happens is that litecoin you have a good feed to transfer the currency from one wallet to another but bitcoin is currency number 1

@KristhoferSurely one will go for bitcoin, you are right about litecoin transfer fee.But it is wise now to collect bitcoin. You can just exchange this to Litecoin while withdraw or any transaction. But bitcoin has more potential to be collected than litecoin.

• +1 1

I would prefer bitcoin because it is a great crypto currency which had a massive increase in the price, so I would surely prefer the bitcoin it is the king of crypto currency.

• +1 1

I believe that the vast majority choose BTC because without a doubt it has better projections than LTC in all aspects. It is very difficult for Litecoin to rise to the price levels it had in the past and lost credibility since its creator Charlie Lee sold his cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I select bitcoin because it has very popular, highly volatile, great demanded coin. Check its histroy of price changing through graph. And time by time mostly countries accept crypto coins especially bitcoin. So bitcoin future is more epic because mostly big companies also use btc for transactions and its easily reliable for many peoples.  So i prefer btc to ltc, ltc has also volatile coin but its very difficult to gets popularity like btc. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I still choose bitcoin because I do not see the prospects for the Litecoin project. Bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins and it is really a brand of the cryptocurrency, So if you say that it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies, I prefer investing in Bitcoin and I am sure many people are investing in bitcoin too.

• +1 1

I usually trade bitcoin because this is not my main job. I think than just collecting bitcoin and storing it for a long time, it is better to trade it. This way you can make more profit.

• +1 1

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Abstraction.S.D:5 

Bitcoin is higher in price than litecoin. But I like doing business with ltc. The projects seem to be quite good and we can invest with a shorter range of money also. In any exchange,the withdrawal fees of btc is very high. On the other hand,ltc provides a good offer in this matter. That's why if I receive any profit in btc from an exchange ,I convert that into ltc and withdraw that and sell that for local money. 

• +3 1

I will prefer Bitcoin because it is a leading coin of crypto market and is the ruler in cryptocurrency space. If bitcoin rises or drops the other coins follow it. But the bitcoin technology itself seems to me to be outdated and there are more advanced technologies that it is possible to replace it such as Ethereum or Cardano.

• +2 1

I think both, they are both money , so collecting them is a good one so we need to use them perfectly and work with them perfectly we need to really put together everything in the right strategy and we need to follow up every kind of thing perfectly we need to work as hard and understand but , using them is what we want a strategy 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

• Topics

• Есть вариант что движуха будет перед новогодними праздниками.Тем более если будет рост биткоина,будет хорошее настроение у всех.У главных на бирже будет хорошее настроение и они пропампят.Только надеяться на это не нужно.
    • Yes my dear you are right youbit is the best forum to exchange our btc to any other currencies we can convert our earning from cryptotalk into our local currencies easily we can get free coins reward also from the youbit daily. We can vmining in youbit also and we can invest in youbit to get profit we can invest with talk in invest box and get daily profit 1%.
    • Монетка своим падением может многих увеличить в капитале если кто тут утверждает что занимается трейдингом а на деле не знает что можно играть на понижение - не перестаю удивляется с народа! 
    • Конечно выгодно. Главное знать какие предметы закупать. Любой лимитированный предмет рано или поздно подоражает ! Главное ждать и верить . Вот например расколотая сеть . Я закупил наклейки по 11 р , а щас они от 50 рублей!  Если вам понравился мой комментарий оцените его!
    • I am neglecting to get the specific impact that you mean over the spread of bitcoin to created and agricultural nations in light of the fact that concerning me I don't perceive any impact that can be brought about by bitcoin for picking up prevalence.
    • Your words are correct. You must be patient and content in the field of cryptocurrencies, choose the good and correct sites to earn and make a profit from them, and avoid wasting your time on fraudulent sites.
    • You posted the rules of the Cryptotalk forum, you posted you, when you posted you, you can copy the post of another and do not post anointed and moderators can not understand that posts are deleted
    • Бинанс одна из самых масштабных и мировых бирж. Но мне йобит нравится именно всяческими плюшками - дропы, раздачи, ико, инвестбокс. Советую поучаствовать
    • Electrum has two-factor authentication, supports hardware wallets, offers desktop and mobile device applications and allows users ...
    • Yes crypto is always helpful you know corona damage all the world badly and most of people lose their jobs because of no physical activity so crypto in that time become a source of income of that peoples. Because its a online work so many people engaged now with crypto having a job.