Thanks to you Btc! - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thanks to you Btc!

You are right, I agree with you, and I also offer my thanks to Bitcoin and to Satoshi Nakamoto who gave us this wonderful invention in this era. The features that we obtained by using bitcoin were not previously thought of even by them!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, Fabrick said:

BTC makes the rich people in short time. I also love BTC because it is only of my earning source. In future I will make something with my BTC.

No one can get rich fast with bitcoin or any other currency. If you make a research about it, you will see that only a few traders have earned a fortune by trading and most of them have medium-level earnings. To earn high from trading you should invest lots of money and take very high risks. How many people can accept this and continue trading? It is better to think about trading as a usual earning method but not as a wealth or fortune. This also applies to Forex and Stock trading.

Today currently I have just checked the BTC price  about $10,000. Price of BTC is taking correction and showing bullish candlestick pattern .

Bitcoin has improved the lives of many people and made them much better. They are now able to earn money through their experiences in the field of investment and trading. Let us be a great credit to us

Thanks to Bitcoin because this give more opportunity to all of us here to become financially successful and to reach our goals because of bitcoin! That's why we need to support bitcoin until the end so that we will earn more profit here especially when bitcoin bull run start again 

Well thanks should go to the MAN called Satoshit Nakamato. He created something, that everyone felt was need of the hour, but could never express how to get it, Something that was pure as divine, and something that was under no one's control. BITCOIN. This thing has the ability to change the whole world and make us rich and get rid of banks. SO yes THANK YOU SATOSHI

Bitcoin has become a part of my life as well. It hasn't changed it drastically, probably because I wasn't an early investor, but it has helped me understand the changes in the financial system and how it can be of help, providing tranparency, reducing costs and corruption and providing financial freedom to everyone. It still has profited me and gave me an interesting way to spent my freetime.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:36 AM, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

Good to know that it's working for you. Let's hope we can introduce this financial freedom to lot's of new people with this forum and let them inform other people as well.

if you have 1 btc you can profit 100 dollars daily. Btc price form 8400 to 9000 to 10000 for every day price, you must choose the lowest price and buy you will profit 20% after the trade successful.😊

Like you many others investors also like btc very much because they earn money from crypto market on daily and monthly basis and enjoying their business activities. 

I am also thankful to btc because it gave me an immense pleasure while i was studying and had no money on mean time then I started working in crypto and now earning a lot from it

Bitcoin can do the tasks for the service of your daily life so you are feeling the joy due to this latest technology of the modern age. All operations related to Bitcoin are generally very fast and secure. You can transfer the crypto assets within the seconds. 

Bitcoin is one of the best coin in this world. There are a lot of users are used this coin. It is very helpful coin for everybody. Because Bitcoin price is expensive. Bitcoin investment is very profitable. Bitcoin changed many people life. I personally thanks for Bitcoin.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, juos1s said:

Bitcoin is a great currency to make money. investing in Bitcoin helps me earn some good money and bitcoin is helping me change my life in the future.

Same here, bitcoin changed my life and I'm still living in this cryptoworld right now. 

I'm inspired to earn because I want to become successful someday by my will and passion in this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

BTC the world that can be said to

1. CHANGE YOUR LIFE
  2. MAKE THE MONEY YOU HAVE NOW IS THE 0.0001% FROM WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
  3. CHANGE YOUR JOB (ANY THING) TO ONLINE & GENIUS WORKING

you should forget the 3 points if you haven't Capital it's the important thing!

I have no so much experience in crypto currency,but in little bit experience I earn minimum of bitcoin, to use my daily needs so I also says thanks to bitcoin, to give the opportunity to work in bitcoin, and it's help my financial condition better, because I solve so my financial issue with the help of bitcoin once again thanks.

We are all grateful to the bicoin for the country that created it because it enabled us to get the money and benefit from it in our lives. Where we can get this money while we are sitting at home

We are all grateful to the bicoin for the country that created it because it enabled us to get the money and benefit from it in our lives. Where we can get this money while we are sitting at home

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really not only for you also for me and many of us who has been enjoying while dealing with bitcoin it has given lots of opportunities to make an immense profit from it which could also give us lots of joy and also now it is continuing to do so.

Bitcoin has been very important to me and many of us who are here, and we have much to thank, I remember when I was afraid of bitcoin and even saw it as a scam, and now my friend is Bitcoin, and now cryptotalk, my  Internet favorites.

A little effort of learning about a thing can bring so much happiness profits in the world of crypto is only because of the bitcoins. The world has evolved in a decade in various way as well as the cryptocurrencies. The tradings and faucets have made the world much more easier and trustworthy for all the users. Through this the user can easily get good investment profits via bitcoins. It has given us a lot. We are also thankful to ir and look forward  to see how the halving goes this year. 

6 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Actually day by day we are using Bitcoin to our daily life. And it is making our daily work with more eaiser. I am trading with Bitcoin and every day I can make some profit

Bitcoin has shown us the right way to get source of income, we never thought that cryptocurrency will be a better place to work and earn more as you dedicate your time

Yes of course we thank Bitcoin! There are a lot of people who before was in the bad situation, from the appearance of Bitcoin they have a little of hope to improve their life at the end yes happened from 2017 today.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I really appreciate bitcoin for always giving me extra income, in my free time I always look for free Bitcoin, and now I can invest and trade, and Bitcoin can fulfill my daily needs of course after being exchanged with fiat money. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, King98 said:

Cryptocurrency is a fun thing and not willing to start it and yet many in my circles think it is and I agree that Bitcoin is a great thing and should be disclosed to as many people as possible

We can't do anything to repay back the founder of cryptocurrency, it has brought a lot of benefits for us and this has been  a major of concern to everyone in cryptocurrency