Thanks to you Btc! - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thanks to you Btc!

To me btc is the most profitable coin and i have made much profit from it. when i started btc trading i couldn't realize that i can make this profit but now i am very much satisfied with btc.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:30 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

You might love bitcoin like I do, but it's nowhere near replacing fiat.  A lot more businesses would have to start accepting it for that to happen, and people would have to start getting paid in bitcoin rather than fiat, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I'm happy about bitcoin as well, but I do wonder what OP is so joyous about.  Did he recently make a profit in trading, or is he so happy about the cryptotalk campaign that he's singing bitcoin's praises...?  Makes me wonder.

i think those who believe bitcoin will overtake fiat everywhere are just dreamy, there is no way we can get rid of fiat and just use bitcoin everywhere it would need at least another 20 years IF bitcoin got accepted as mean of payment.

I am grateful to bitcoin so much, I think many will be like me. and I understand why bitcoin is so popular. Thanks bitcoin. I will definitely go with bitcoin.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jona said:

Thanks to you Btc yes bro I am happy with the control and I do 1 seconds to the point because it will help me to make a lot of money online and giving me too much sauce is online and I really love it typical business and how long from the median family and but on this time I will try to a message for you and I hope business is an internet and you make me famous person is in my family and everyone with me and my only is highest one-day for me my family and then why I am happy and I look bitcoin because it's a lot of fun thank you btc

I am very thankful of the BTC because this is the coins which shows me that if you are not a jobable person than don,t worry you can make good amount of money through the crypto market and like same i am doing it but in crypto now so many scammers which will give us loss regularly which is not good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BTC so far had proven to be the easiest investment in XXI century even for those who are not skilled traders.

It just needs one thing - checking the news. If you hear that BTC is dead - you buy, and when there is a hype - you sell.

Nothing else.

16 hours ago, Khan King said:

I look forward to using this technology and trading BTC for many years to come. Hopefully I can grow it from a hobby to a full time professional career.

I hope too, Since Bitcoin was giving us and example decentralized and transparent ecosystem i hope some company and also country will considering to implement blockchain technology so we can seek an job from this sector for full time working.

Yes i am also want say to Bitcoin. With Bitcoin i can have side income in internet. Before i know about Bitcoin i always scary to think can earn money from internet. Is it can happen i can live from internet. But now i have positive about it. I am really believe Bitcoin can be strong currency in the future. Some company also trying to adopt it. In my city maybe only small people get side income from internet, especially from cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

cryptocurrency is really make alot of money for us for me i am not rich i don't have anything to do no money nothing at allbut bitcoin make some money to me and always it is raising day by day. 

Actually bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. Day by day bitcoin price increasing rapidly. For this reason thank you bitcoin for this great opportunity

Should our appreciation be going to Bitcoin or the one that made Bitcoin possible?  I owe much appreciation to Satoshi Nakamoto for his master mind in coming up with Bitcoin and the blockchain, the technology that powers it. Every since Bitcoin emerged, making and receiving payments across the globe have become a walk over,

On 11/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, Lubruselu said:

We really thanks bitcoin a lot cause it really changed our life. I still remember the day I fail my school examination I was really give up for success, but till I know bitcoin it really changed me a lot.

My correlation in at this time turns into my susceptibility to mull over it further profound and i will protection it will be a road as well to allot my financial viewpoint a possibility to be by one manner or a new opinion on bitcoin issue

I am also thankful for all what bitcoin has done for me, I started in the crypto world with nothing now I can show many things that I have gotten from my time here, I will continue to persue my goals in crypto until I achieve it.

I also really thankful for bitcoin because it is provided such awesome market for trade and enjoying earnings from this market so no doubt with out btc market is not alive. 

I also want to thank Satoshi wherever you are. Thank you for creating a means for us. We have now able to receive money from all over the world easily. Once again, thank you Satoshi for working hard and remaining humble in creating and developing BITCOIN.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I am happy with bitcoin now. But most of my benefits are not to bitcoin, but more to tokens. Because I am a bounty hunter too, so many tokens that I get. But all of that I convert to bitcoin and I hold it.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:10 AM, Ismail4886 said:

Thank you so much for the bitcoin that we are able to make a lot of money today and to develop the country.bitcoin increasing day by day.

Thank you for participating so far you have been in this forum so you can benefit today even bitcoin can develop a country with improved quality of good bitcoin.

1 hour ago, tingpe said:
Just now, Man said:

I am happy with bitcoin now. But most of my benefits are not to bitcoin, but more to tokens. Because I am a bounty hunter too, so many tokens that I get. But all of that I convert to bitcoin and I hold it.

We are a lot appreciative to BTC which through able to make our lifestyles less difficult. It gives us an possibility to shape a few pay in which we get cash related flexibility.

For bitcoin users it is certainly very useful, as you say for payment. But unfortunately I also can not use as a payment.

I also felt very helped by BTC. Since I found out bitcoin, I can get money online. With the crypto currency, new jobs have emerged such as bounty hunters.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 11/5/2019 at 8:36 AM, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

Yes  i am also thankful to this. It is a good.r and crypto is going.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:36 AM, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

Yeah the fact is that bitcoin been giving a lot of persons joy because it makes people to live the kind of life they wish to live from trading and doing small kind of investment which can get you some kind of income any time.

Btc is the best coin and itrun all the crypto market which give us good profit and we can make good money in the market through the btc because the future of the btc coin Is so much good and it will touch almost 150'000$btc.

I also have something to thank about bitcoin it has given me so much joy I can now top up airtime to my mobile phone with you bitcoin you have made my life easy although I had to go through had time when I first mate you but I new it was for my benefit to stick around with you and now I don't regrate having mate you on Google thank Bitcoin once again.

I think that everyone greatly appreciates the BTc for the profit it has made and to what level it has reached for a long time. We hope that it will continue forever. It is very wonderful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Congratulations to btc .people and myself are very happy because there is uncertainity in jobs and people are waiting for miracle.beside finding a good job do trading and earn Bitcoin to make good impact in financial position .happy earning team ..

On 11/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jona said:

Thanks to you Btc yes bro I am happy with the control and I do 1 seconds to the point because it will help me to make a lot of money online and giving me too much sauce is online and I really love it typical business and how long from the median family and but on this time I will try to a message for you and I hope business is an internet and you make me famous person is in my family and everyone with me and my only is highest one-day for me my family and then why I am happy and I look bitcoin because it's a lot of fun thank you btc

BTC is the great coin and this will start to run the business in the world becasue if the BTC is not make than the crypto market is not going to be start in the world and through crypto market so many peoples will safe their income and make a business in this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day