Thanks to you Btc! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thanks to you Btc!

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.

Yes, I also want to say thank you to bitcoin for giving me financial freedom and of course, profits. I look forward to using this technology and trading BTC for many years to come. Hopefully I can grow it from a hobby to a full time professional career.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Bitcoin has a good impact on many people, many people become new millionaires because of bitcoin, and many people can live better because of investing in bitcoin.

bitcoin turned 11 years, I'm also thankful to bitcoin and also the creator, because bitcoin give us opportunity to earn money online and also we can easily transferring money. Without Bitcoin I don't know what will happen to me this time.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Me too, bitcoin makes my life more enjoyable and easy, now with bitcoin I can do some things used to be really hard earlier but now it is not, you à second source of income 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I need to give bitcoin a lot of thanks too, I started with a very low investment but now I am making little bit of money trading with bitcoin and I know I will earn more if I increase my time and effort.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:19 AM, ColdEye101 said:

I also pay my respect to Bitcoin and Happy to see Bitcoin completed its 11 years and brought us to this digital era .Where common man can be rich by Bitcoin.As i am i make good profit from bitcoin and now looking for more .The Bitcoin will be become storm of evolution in financial market and no one can hold it rampage.

We owe a lot to this great asset, it is a celebration for all who have ever had Bitcoin in our possession, for many it is a joy, for others a tragedy, but the important thing is that it is there, we owe it a lot, to keep it top To make an ideal performance is the idea, likewise, Bitcoin will continue to make us smile.

• +4 1

Btc is the king of the crypto market. I have made much profit from it. when I started my crypto journey it was very much interesting to me also profitable. I love btc so much.

3 hours ago, Superred said:

In the middle of downtrend at least i found someone who very happy because knowing bitcoin and being positive indeed necessary but lets prove to other people that bitcoin can able to give plenty of benefit to us

We are happy about bitcoin no matter what the price is like because bitcoon has changed the lives of thousands around the world who thought they could never make it and I'm one of these people as well.

We are so much thankful to BTC which through we can make our life easier. It gives us an opportunity to make some income where we get financial freedom.

Indeed, bitcoin has a huge impact in our lives since it gives profit that could help me formulate my future. Bitcoin prices for not has not that high, but I know that it will make me happy soon.

I also want to thank bitcoin and the community, from the beginning I got to know bitcoin, my standard of living changed for the better by knowing new things and also getting additional income. It's been almost 11 years since bitcoin was released and I hope bitcoin will continue to exist for the next 50 years.

Bitcoin goodly affects numerous individuals, numerous individuals become new tycoons as a result of bitcoin, and numerous individuals can live better in light of putting resources into bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin let me see the opposite side of innovation. It encourages me know about the digital money. My association in here turns into my propensity to ponder it more profound. I trust it will be a route likewise to give my monetary viewpoint a chance to be by one way or another steady like what I have observer to other people.

• +2 1

I am very glad for you that everything turned out so well for you, and I am personally grateful to bitcoin for the development of cryptocurrencies in General, because if not for the first major growth to 20 thousand dollars, now almost no one would know about cryptocurrencies.

I owe to Bitcoin and the creator of Bitcoins. That help me through financially and I'm so grateful that i recognise and know bitcoin when the price goes up last December 2017. I didn't explain the joy in my heart that Bitcoins gave to me, I'm so blessed and thankful to Bitcoins to gave me a chance to earn money.

Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to make a handsome income at the age of modern time. It's made easier our life. So, we are thankful to Bitcoin to give us financial freedom.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, Yawar said:

We are not so far when Bitcoin will eventually replace fiat. It's ours. We don't need a bank's permission. It's easier and cheaper to use.It really reminds me of email in the early '90s. When we trying to get everyone to use it, and they were like, "no man", it's weird. Just fax me." Then they use it once, and they're like, "Oh, yeah, that is better."

Looking back, it gladdens the heart of every cryptocurrency enthusiast to see the much revolution Bitcoin and its technology - blockchain, have brought to global finance the past 11 years. We know the main onjective is to redefine money as we knew it and not to replace fiat money par se.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:53 PM, nira09 said:

Bitcoin has a good impact on many people, many people become new millionaires because of bitcoin, and many people can live better because of investing in bitcoin.

You were right mate,most users that are early adopters have reach their targets and dreams.This made them millionaires.As as newbies we are looking forward to have better living because of Bitcoin.Thanks for this rare opportunity.

We really thanks bitcoin a lot cause it really changed our life. I still remember the day I fail my school examination I was really give up for success, but till I know bitcoin it really changed me a lot.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:53 PM, nira09 said:

It is remarkable that the achievements of bitcoin so far because bitcoin has always had a great impact on all people, because bitcoin is a lot of people who are successful and become millionaires with the success of investing and trading in the bitcoin market so they feel that bitcoin is everything for the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin look like it was coming to change people's life's and I know many peoples appreciated on that. So o don't know what will happen of the bitcoin will be restricted worldwide.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The emergence of Bitcoin and the Blockchain Technologies have created countless number of jobs and companies across the globe and many more on their way and that's besides giving us the most secured and tamper proof payment system ever. Thank you Satoshi Nakamoto or whatever the real name is!

• +4 1