Thanks to you Btc! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thanks to you Btc!

Yes, btc does really help me in my life, for my future. Through crypto, we can have easy transactions and hassle free. We could earn a lot with bitcoin also that's why I won't leave it and I will be investing to it in the future.

It’s interesting, but Mr. Bitcoin himself will hear our gratitude to him? If so, I will support the idea of thanking him for the opportunity to earn money with his help and for believing in a bright future)

Thank you Bitcoin, I have always given me extra income. In my free time I always look for free Bitcoin, and now I can invest and trade, and Bitcoin can fulfill my daily needs of course after being exchanged with fiat money.

My thanks for bitcoin. bitcoin gives me excitement for developing technology. The benefits and money I make thanks to cryptocurrency, Not only bitcoin but altcoin also gives me an impression and meaningful message.

If it wasn't for bitcoin I don't know where I would be right now, for 2 years I have been working trading as the main source of income, if it wasn't for the crypto currencies I would be starving like the rest of people in my country.

2 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

The price is getting low recently but. So I can say we can still wait till the end of the year before buying crypto for profit.

well i dont know if you are observing the market or not but the price jumped from 6500$ to over 7000$ in just a few minutes now so i think this could be the start of a pump again.

6 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

I realized the  price as gotten to over $7100 gain. Happy to see this. The market is so volatile.

yea man and this is why we love crypto because in a matter of few minutes we could have 10% gain while in any other industry we need to wait a whole year.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:36 AM, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

Why do you thank a lifeless object? You should be grateful to someone whose whereabouts are unclear. Satoshi! Or at least your god.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:46 AM, Yawar said:

We are not so far when Bitcoin will eventually replace fiat. It's ours.

You might love bitcoin like I do, but it's nowhere near replacing fiat.  A lot more businesses would have to start accepting it for that to happen, and people would have to start getting paid in bitcoin rather than fiat, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I'm happy about bitcoin as well, but I do wonder what OP is so joyous about.  Did he recently make a profit in trading, or is he so happy about the cryptotalk campaign that he's singing bitcoin's praises...?  Makes me wonder.

bitcoin is very good coin for those who want to earn online money .bitcoin have make the life of all those people who wants to earn online money. so every one is happy from the bitcoin . and every one is appreciating bitcoin so much.☺️

On 11/5/2019 at 11:36 AM, Keith700 said:

Personally for me, Bitcoin (Btc) has given me so many joys and I owe it so much… so much that I still smile as I write this.
Bitcoin recently turned 11 years of marking a new digital era, and that's right, I thank you Bitcoin for your revolution and brutal deflation power, thanks to you not only I have been able to have many joys, knowledge and learning, many People around the world have been able to delight in your money and your cultural level with new concepts.
It is due so much to this new digital era that it is just beginning but the best way to pay is by using it properly, taking care of capitalization and letting all the personalities who do not know about Bitcoin know, which is an ecosystem of value and insurance for all!

Nice,i am also thankful to btc,btc change my life, i hope bitcoin will still go far and change also the life of others.

Yes thanks to btc make my life more easier and happy give me

earning second source i am feeling happy with bitcoin trading

and earning

Of course Bitcoin should be thanked because Bitcoin plays a big role in crypto.Bitcoin is called cryptocurrency currency, and Bitcoin is used by most investors for their currency.That is why we should thank Bitcoin for providing us with so many services.

Bitcoin has created a completely new financial system. This phenomenon will be studied in schools. I believe that this is a breakthrough technology that can get into the top of the best inventions of the Millennium.

I am also say many many thanks to Bitcoin.Bitcoin also gives me joys.Through Bitcoin i haver earn more money.Bitcoin make me self-sufficient.

I think we should say thank you to Bitcoin, that is to say, especially to those who are familiar with it, and one of the reasons is that we are going to anywhere in the world, anytime, in any small amount of moneyThe value of money we can easily transfer is very good and it also protects the privacy of sending money through us, which is why I think we should thank Bitcoin first

On 11/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, 4Anush4 said:

You like bitcoin so much because it was profitable with you. There also a lot of people's who lost million on bitcoins. I like bit coin very much for now. But who nows what will hapen

Yes really what will be that we like bitcoin because it is profitable for us so it is very happy to see it getting more popular. Those who feel the loss of millions of bitcoin because of their carelessness that doesn't pay enough attention to not even securing bitcoin is safer, but I'm sure they can overcome the future.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jona said:

Thanks to you Btc yes bro I am happy with the control and I do 1 seconds to the point because it will help me to make a lot of money online and giving me too much sauce is online and I really love it typical business and how long from the median family and but on this time I will try to a message for you and I hope business is an internet and you make me famous person is in my family and everyone with me and my only is highest one-day for me my family and then why I am happy and I look bitcoin because it's a lot of fun thank you btc

Crypto is the new business and in this business we thanks to the BTC because BTC will make the great market running coin which is increasing and decreasing also and now this time BTC is the king of the crypto market which is 100% true and real, so many peoples will change their life thorough this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Let's congratulate bitcoin on its eleventh birthday. We've already come a long way. But the hardest part is yet to come. We must fight for the mass adoption of bitcoin, for its legalization and integration into the financial system.

I will not thank bitcoin just yet, if this year bitcoin make me rich from its so called halving and the following bull run, then i will thank it for life.

I give my gratitude to bitcoin, bitcoin has changed my life, my life has become better, bitcoin gives me stable income, I am very grateful, thank you bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin should be thanked because we are trading with Bitcoin, we can invest through Bitcoin whose market value is high and we get a lot of profit.

Today, bitcoin has grown a little more than cheered up the entire crypto market. Many altcoins follow bitcoin, so every bitcoin growth makes altcoin holders happier as well.