Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

On 11/5/2019 at 5:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy,

Very bad to do that, it is bad for health too, so don't loose your sleep guys for profits. Unless it is life changing money. This is not and you shouldn't even be at faucets, it is very bad work there and you lose your time. Really 2 months for 0,005BTC is nothing.

• +1 1

By reading the posts, I think joining the forum and running CryptoTalk or New CryptoTalk campaigns is better than taps.  I didn't try the faucets and relied on campaigns to collect satoshi or talk and the reason is that campaigns are faster because you can earn talk or satoshi every day.

Hello dear colleagues, I in the past of used perennial faucets humble opinion of hardly sustains profits for many hours that you spend solving capchas and seeing ads I better invest days in time in learning about cryptocurrencies I hope not to offend anyone since my humble opinion

Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

Faucets are good for beginners but they are nothing more than wasting of of time. Clicking all day for maximum 10 cent. All faucet advertising that you can earn up to 0.01 BTC per day are just trying to attract users with false promises.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't see anything good from doing faucets. There are better ways to spend time and be creative like writing in forums and giving advice to people for subjects you are interested or read and increase your knowledge that will be a very useful tool for later.

• Useful or interesting 1

Faucet is the best source of free earning and i already use the faucet so much time. But the earning of the faucet is so much low thats why i left that and i start work in the airdrops and also in the bounties.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Same with me, in my early days in cryptoworld the only earning site that I knew was the faucet sites and telegram bots. As time goes by, I had realized that I'm earning a little on those kind of platform, so I had decided to search for platform that I could earn much compared to those two, then here I'm in this forum. You could make a high income in faucet if you start early like on year 2015. 

I do not use any faucets in my beginning actually but I used airdrops as my initial capital to be used as my investment for my career in crypto currency. As far as I know when in terms of value, airdrops has more rewards to claim compared to faucets but the fact that the faucets actually give you continuous profit with only a small amount will result to a much more bigger than the rewards that could be claim one time to airdrops that has too much task to complete in order to proceed with claiming the rewards upon completing the tasks being given.

• +2 1

I am happy I didn't use faucets as I would have wasted my time with this and I want to have more interesting things to do than doing this minimum that is required and watch a timer to be there again after one hour.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Faucets are used to be like the coins , Bitcoin and litecoin etc and alos the others. Here faucets are just depends on the price of the coins , if the orolice is turns up then you will lost your time on the some Satoshi you have on your wallet. And it was a difficult on the faucets and start with the some cents.

Faucets are wasting of time when there are more other things to do but if you are not occupied with anything then at least you are earning something little and you can even use it for some minor daily expenses if you convert that to fiat money.

• +3 1

Faucets is not the main thing becasue in the crypto market faucet using is just waste of time because in the faucet it take so much time to make money in it in a good amount and through trading we can make good money in just a small time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I joined the pay per add earning where I have to watch adds for payment it was in USD but it was so low. But I give my time and efforts but later i joined crypto and start doing trading but I given a try to faucet which was for experiencing how this goes. I earn not much but it's hard work and in beginning it's really tiresome. Now a days mostly faucets site lower the reward and give hard time to new comers. 

• +2 1

At present faucets are the worst thing in crypto in my opinion.I have tried many of them but got only 10$ after working day and night for 1 months. I didn't know that i can earn more by using cryptos other sections.Now i understand how foolish i was. Once faucets were much profitable but now its not worth our hard work and time.

• +4 1

I think faucets are a common way to gain some inicial familiarity with cryptos, many of them even offer entertaining gambling games where you can get more crypto. However, I wouldn't spend much time on these faucets as they are more of a waste of time when it comes to earn money, and it can be rather tedious to keep solving captcha just to get some tiny fractions of crypto.

• +2 2

Well thanks for the story bro, I learned about faucets today from another post and wasn't qurious a lot to use them but to find what they do. So now I learn that you used them to earn less than a cent and lose your sleep with them. Best stupid idea ever exactly as I thought.

• +1 1

we all start in the crypto, dedicating time to the faucet, as we obtain knowledge we change the way we obtain the satoshis, leaving the faucet in the background 

Well that would be good start as a beginner who's just starting out with no idea although its literally very slow i know you should atleast finding some other stuff soon as faucets are slow to earn and will take alot of while of patience to make some money outta it.

I still started using taps I think most people still used cryptocurrency taps and I think all people realized that it is a great waste of time because they only give you very few cryptocurrencies and you only waste your time because you only earn small  pennies on a dollar in a day in a tap of which I do not recommend using the taps.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think everyone went through that stage when he was a beginner and started to skip the captcha and wait and get some satoshi so hard all day
And then it starts to look for easier ways

At the start there is no coin and in the crypto market the first coin is the Bitcoin and that coin now run the market after the BTC the 2nd coin is Doge coin and after that more and more crypto coins are created.

BetFury                                                   

Your start in the encrypted world is similar to my beginning in the encrypted world as well, where I was working on earning Satoshi in the most popular sites, but I only gained some Satoshi because these sites are very tiring, but it is still a good experience for me.

Yes, I think many of us started our career in crypto by participating in Faucet, even though we made a little money but we found it very enjoyable. We really get crazy looking for Satoshi every day and it takes a lot of time. Now the faucets are just a waste of time as they take so long to get satoshis.

• +1 1

Personally when I first started exploring the cryptocurrency world I spent a lot of time on faucet sites to earn $10 worth cryptos a week which was just a wastage of time and energy but we still keep learning through our mistakes

Edited by leakydonney

Going through faucet site gives you experience about cryptocurrency. But if you want to earn then discussion forums like bitcointalk or crypto talk are better and safe.