Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

I think that all members of the forum CryptoTalk have started their crypto  career by working in the faucets and I am one of them, and I was spending about 10 hours in these faucets but in return I earn have a little money

On 5/5/2020 at 6:07 AM, pablomarwan said:

Relying on faucets is suitable for those who do not have any capital, and it may appear to some as a waste of time, but after allocating a certain time to work on these faucets it will come with positive and continuous results and you will be able to invest and earn more than you worked on every day.

I think that it will be great to rely in faucets if you are only starting in cryptocurrencies and I think that you can earn there a little amount but you can use it to collect and save enough money and then you can try investing into great projects tat will surely make you earn

I once used cranes in 2016, when I first learned about cryptocurrency, but did not attach much importance to it. Now I have actively started to study it, but I think that cryptocurrency cranes are not exactly a profitable offer, a waste of time!

I once used cranes in 2016, when I first learned about cryptocurrency, but did not attach much importance to it. Now I have actively started to study it, but I think that cryptocurrency cranes are not exactly a profitable offer, a waste of time!

Faucets are good way of earning for beginners but an experienced crypto user didn't choose faucets sites to earn because earning from these sites is very low. And experienced user have many other ways to earn more. 

I had also used captcha and used to clain a lot of times per day for cryptocurrency 😂

I used coinpot adbtc and coinpayu.asbtc and coinpayu were ptc sites .From total i was able to make like hardly 10-15$ monthly with a lot of hard work. But as you said that I also learnt about cryptocurrency from these faucet sites.I get to knoe how does cryptocurrency transaction works how to trade how to buy and sell cryptocurrency and how to trace its price and price chart. I was able to know a lot with this hard earned cryptocurrency.

It used to be too annoying because of ads and to enter captcha each and everytime 😂

Edited by prabesh2058

Faucets as such is recommended to users who are good at designing sides so that it could attract visitors and thus increased their visitors count. I personally am not interested much into faucets. By performing small task assigned by the sites one can earn a small amount of Santoshi also.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:20 AM, Keith700 said:

Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

No they are not. They are worthless junk you don't need faucets if you want to make money don't ever use faucets. You can use this time to find better options to earn cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

You will do way better just doing some random job on the internet and buying bitcoin with that. Considering that any other job random job on the internet pays better then weeks using faucets.

I think that every newbie who entered the field of cryptocurrencies tried to profit from faucets, but then he discovers that he is wasting his time in such sites that exploit your fatigue in exchange for achieving profits and give you satoshis through my experience I do not advise any beginner to work on faucets because you will not profit from it

On 11/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

all beginners have done this friend, they must have thought that it was the easiest way to get free crypto and they will definitely be willing to spend time to experience for WD and from there they will start to know how to get crypto in other ways.

A faucet is a web page that gives cryptocurrencies from time to time, faucets are income alternatives that entrepreneurs who venture into the activities of the cryptographic world have to make a small capital that drives them towards a more rewarding investment with cryptocurrencies. The faucets do not generate a great benefit since they grant few coins, you have to design a strategy by signing up in several faucets to collect a little more cryptocurrencies and thus be able to advance in the cryptographic world.

• +2 1

Faucets provide very few satoshis which I find very tiring, expect to earn a lot of satoshis, But the income from Faucets is not worth the time spent on the Faucet. So I thought about leaving it and looking for another site, I thought the CryptoTalk campaign would be more profitable.

• +1 1

Pude usar ese método poco después de comenzar a participar en el airdrop de yobit, lo que me ha hecho ganar mucho

I also started with the faucets, thank goodness I left them quickly, yes, it is a way to get free satoshis, but it is too demanding and the reward is minimal

Using faucets at the begining ? That is not a good idea. You can hardly earn money throuhg faucets.

The faucet sites used to give a lot of money in the beginning, but today they do not give good money, unfortunately, and we can never rely on them, and we must rely on hard work only to make money.

• +4 1

My dear, this is pitty for you are did this with the fucet and what have you earn , nothing. I am found these fuacets too when I start and I laugh like what are they doing this is very low amount why I am have to do this. This is what you are need think.

• +2 1

I used faucets for one day when I started because I listened to some other noob that probably was happy to make 10 cents every day from them. It was very bad and I quit wihtout looking back.

• +1 1

I never used any faucets and I am glad that I didn't waste my time with this ridiculous operation. If you used this time to learn a few things more you could have now made money that with faucets it will take a million years to make.

• +2 1

Very bad to do that and you can't earn money with that. It is important to prioritize and find what is the best to earn or make money from. If you are not going to risk anything or reinvest what you earn don't expect a lot.

• +2 1

Nice you didn't sleep to earn 10 cents more. Not the brightest think to do. Imagine you trading. You wouldn't sleep for a week. This is not what you should do and you should stop it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Summary my knowledge of the crypto world has evolved since I entered the forum, in fact I have never tried anything else to profit other than this method, and I was lucky in that because acquiring cryptocurrencies and valuable information from a single source is almost impossible

• +2 1

Yes it is a good idea and it works very well.  It will be much better if you use it in the beginning.  Because by doing this you can earn a lot of money and gain knowledge from here it is a good job

My friend, we all went through this step and got our first cryptocurrencies through the faucet, but it was very few, but now with the high prices, it became high and I became trading with these free currencies until it doubled

• +1 1

Don't do faucets, they are annoying and they don't pay but only very little that is not something that you need, you can do other things there are many works that can help you earn but you have to be wise and not make mistakes to send money to scammers.

• +2 1