Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

Some of the beginners is started at faucets but it's hard to earn at faucets. I started at forum that I learned new information that helps me in daily routine and also provides me income as well.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

Yes dude no doubt faucet gives you amount of cryptocurrencies but these amount are very much less as compared to other forums like cryptotalk or bitcointalk that they are giving you handsome of earning with less work and more knowledge. 

• +2 1

Many people used cryptocurrency faucets at the beginning time when they starts to earn cryptocurrency. But I think that cryptocurrency awareness is very week in the people. If they knows it's knowledge before using it's for earning they will not use any faucets and they will go to those website who will paid high for few work

You're right, Faucet is the best method to get initial capital while learning what cryptocurrency is fundamentally when you first enter the crypto world. Some of my recommendations such as faucethub and freebitco.in pay quite high

Claiming faucets are a lot of work and the payments from it isn't really that encouraging not to talk of the time put into it. Airdrops could be better if you happen to find or partake in good one.

• +2 1

Faucets are not the big return with the time spent, but if it is somehow healthy to use them to understand how they work, the faucets are still standing in the industry to show themselves and be discovered by the new cryptocurrency enthusiastic investors, I hope they Keep a good time in the industry.

• +5 1

Well i don't prefer faucet to earn profit because it is time consuming and it is not worth the time, you only receive small amount of profit whil you giving your best on it. I think it is not worth it.

• +3 1

Me at first im also addicted to faucet but when i learned that i can earn even more doing some stuffs like airdrops and bounties i decided to stop doing faucet because the rewards is really not good and it was also waste too much time.

• +3 1

I used them too, and if it's exciting to win something real the first few times, since I had several faucets in which I earned too little or the minimum payout was too high to reach, I think this is a good start but after that we have to aim to keep growing friends.

I don't think that faucets are a good cause to support because you said your self that you weren't getting any sleep while doing faucets so it is an unhealthy lifestyle to do that and so we should instead support trading education programs as they will educate members of the crypto world on how to trade so that they can earn a decent amount in a short period of time.

Many of us began to experiment in the world of cryptocurrencies through the taps and today we see that in terms of earnings they are not the best sites, more if they are a tool that we can use to learn to operate in the world of crypto, we learn that we must have a wallet, that to sell them we must be registered in exchange platforms, we learn which are the best to operate and to reduce the amounts for transactions and everything else.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I have also used faucets and I think that almost all of us started our experience that way, the purpose of the taps is to make a coin known through a small distribution of it and it requires a lot of time, perhaps at that time that amount was not too much but currently if it is enough money.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think Faucet was the best satoshi producer of its time. But now Faucets are not profitable anymore, not like they used to be good enough and now we just waste time there. Some beginners have been to Faucets, before finally dropping out of Faucets and choosing CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

This is what I did as well.  I first used Call when I first learned about crypto and it was two years ago.  Even though my call income was low it was good.Payments are also very low, which is why I stopped working on call sites.  This promotion is better than any other site for BTC.

Before i work in on this forum i use to work on faucets before earning free cryptocurrencies. But i realize that it is just a waste of time because you earn just a little and it take a long time before you can reach the minimum withdrawal. And i found this forum which is more worth to spend my time because i learn and earn at the same time.

I would say that people you don’t know something that is by no means a big deal as a time of repetition.  I know nothing about my real time.  I made a time for her own time.  Let's start making these things straight. Beautiful memories.  Satoshi was giving that I started on calls and it was around 2013 time and the price of bitcoin was low then and the calls were giving around 1000-2500 satoshi and I collected quite a good amount.  But now he only gives small things.

In fact, for those who want to start cryptocurrency trading and want to have some capital for free, taps can be a good choice for a while. It would be a better choice to start trading after you have saved enough money.

In my  beginnings as a  developer I used to run a faucet site, which i developed myself it was big deal back then with the faucethub API which is now dead.

This is very common among cryptocurrency users in their early days, the taps are not bad, they just don't give us almost any of the income we should, another thing is that they are not free, we have to make a chapchat or something similar to generate some income, for this reason in an easy way to generate income you just have to have a lot to generate something worthwhile, but in my personal criteria time is wasting on it, since with that time you can do a lot more things that generate more quantity daily.

• +2 1

He is very right, the taps are a great support for the new ones who do not have cryptocurrencies so it is very convenient to always start from taps and ptcs that pay in cryptocurrencies because there is a very happy feeling when receiving our first cryptocurrencies as new in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

a method to make money you are talking about is very common between the new commerce because it is easy and you can get a bit of money as well

Good day mate. You really worked hard. This should serve as a motivation to mist members here. Nothing comes easy, we have to work hard and be determined in order to achieve good things in life. This also shows that we should not give up on our dreams. We have to struggle and work for it.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:50 AM, velasco19 said:

I have also used faucets and I think that almost all of us started our experience that way, the purpose of the taps is to make a coin known through a small distribution of it and it requires a lot of time, perhaps at that time that amount was not too much but currently if it is enough money.

Yeah that's true we all start from faucet and ptc sites our cryptocurrency earning obs, i remember my first faucet site was freebitcoin and it was so hard to rich the minimum withdrawal limit, but i really enjoy thus days where i try to earn less than 1usd for a months.

• +1 1

We have all gone through many ways to profit, such as taps and the CAPTCHA test solution, and this is what made us develop more and more, delve into the field and gain good experience

Taps are the beginning of a great journey, so I really like taps despite giving very few rewards but we have to be grateful that through taps we have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, how to exchange them and how to buy for what it was a great boost to continue and grow.

• +1 1