Is investing in masternodes a good choice? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Is investing in masternodes a good choice?

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

edit:

After some months running Daps masternodes I could notice how great they are and that is a very good investment in long term, so I decided to build one platform to those who wants to build and host their masternodes, you can even pay the host fees using Daps, yes that is it! You can make a profit hosting your masternode paying with your own coins. You may take a look at: higlan.com

I am also available in Telegram to clear any question and guide you to the Daps masternode process if you need any help: @lucablight

Edited by Luca Blight
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Just now, Thekingcallme said:

The best profitable investment is by buying cheap cryptocurrencies such as doge
For example, you buy a large quantity of them at 27 and then sell when you rise to the price of only 28
It will make big profits from that

You have the right and your words are true because I tried it and made good profits
Better to buy expensive coins, it would be more profitable to play and if you do, you will make a few cents

I think you should not trust all masternodes of the coins'.Some coins or tokens are not good enough.So you should be careful before investing 😇

• +1 1

5 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Sorry, maybe i should not be here but I need to learn so i gotta ask about this masternodes, what is it and what is Daps coin.

Dapscoin is a cryptocurrency planned to be a privacy blockchain with a focus on security, scalability and total privacy, you can check their website here

Many cryptocurrency have some type of model to suporte their network: Proof-of-Audit (POA), Proof-Of-Stake (POS) or Proof-of-Audit (POW).  Daps is the first coin to successfully implement a hybrid network with Staking and Masternode.

You can earn some coins from this three methods, in the case of Dapscoin masternodes, you will need 1M coins to build one maternode, and keep this masternode running 24/7 on an online server. All masternodes are rewarded for this job, so you will earn some coins on your wallet.

Basically the cost you will have for do that, it would be you pay for an online server (there are a lot, the price is around $5-$15 per month), on one server you can run many masternodes.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

I would be glad to know the possible return of investment with a masternode. I hear many good things about this but never actually experienced one. How much is the minimum money needed and what is the potential for profit...please tell me. 

Each coin has a minimum of amount that you need to build a masternode, in Dapscoin you need 1M coins, right now is more or less $185.

There is no exact numbe to give you about the profit, because the network is growing day after day, the more masternodes there are, less frequent it will be the rewards, but right now Dapscoin network has around 3000 masternode, one masternode will receive 540 Dapscoin each 50 hours.

In the future the coin has a great possibilite to increase its price, therefore, the rewards would have been very good.

Some see it as profitable because they are only convinced by a few cents
Others argue that it is not profitable because their income is low for them

THINK POSITIVE

9 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

Thanks  a lot for clarifying this to me. So in that example above, I can invest for 1 M coins (more or less $185 in value) and I can get 540 coins in 50 hours...may I know the estimated value of that 540 coins in today's market? 

Right now the price of Dapscoin is around 2 satoshis and there are few exchanges where you can buy, you can check that here.

8 hours ago, dianamushi said:

How much is 1M Dapscoins in usd, and what will i exactly be doing on running this masternodes in my server, and how much coin will i get in return?

The price of 1M Dapscoin is around $185 right now.

When you run a masternode you will be supporting the cryptocurrency's blockchain. For offering their services to the network, Masternodes are paid a portion of block rewards to maintain the ecosystem.

10 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I am hoping that soon I can be "investing" some money here. Please tell me more on Dapscoin...does it have a good potential among the many other coins on the market? And what about the team behind this platform...are they active, pro-active enough? 

One thing that many people believe in the crypto world right now is that the future will demand coins with a focus on privacy, because of the many things that the governments around the world are doing. 

Daps team is awesome! They are online 24/7, they show their faces for everyone on Telegram, LinkedIn and many other social media.

But anyway, you have to make your own analysis of any coin that you decide to invest in.

15 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

SO i will be running a server to which i do nothing on, only as long as it is running i will be supporting the coin and get paid for it??

Yes, you will need only set up the masternode, after that, you will receive passive incomings.

4 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Okay, that explanation will do, so how do i get started with this project, do i need to have programming skills, right now all I know I need at least 200 usd to get started.

First of all, go to the official website and join in the communities through the links, specially on the telegram community, I am a helper there on some channels, if you need some help I can help you even with how to set up masternode.

There are some tutorials on Daps's website and youtube teaching how to set up a masternode by yourself, but you can choose to host a masternode on a provider, but you will need to pay around $1-$3 per month per each masternode.

I am going to waiting for you on telegram's communities, there I am @lucablight.

4 minutes ago, Dizzy23 said:

Im here because this is may first time to hear masternodes and dap coin. Can anyone else there help me to understand what is a masternodes and dap coin.

Dapscoin is a cryptocurrency planned to be a privacy blockchain with a focus on security, scalability and total privacy, you can check their website here

Many cryptocurrency have some type of model to suporte their network: Proof-of-Audit (POA), Proof-Of-Stake (POS) or Proof-of-Audit (POW).  Daps is the first coin to successfully implement a hybrid network with Staking and Masternode.

You can earn some coins from this three methods, in the case of Dapscoin masternodes, you will need 1M coins to build one maternode, and keep this masternode running 24/7 on an online server. All masternodes are rewarded for this job, so you will earn some coins on your wallet.

Basically the cost you will have for do that, it would be you pay for an online server (there are a lot, the price is around $5-$15 per month), on one server you can run many masternodes.

1 minute ago, Dizzy23 said:

Wow it so cool! Btw thanks bro i learn a new thing about crypto i guess i should do more research. 

A good thing to do for you understand better Dapscoin and many other things about crypto world, it would be you join on our community, specially on telegram, you can found the links on Dapscoin's website, on telegram I am a helper of the community, if you need some help, just call me there @lucablight.

Well I think that investments masternodes can be a good if we do wisely as it can provide us a good side income. But make sure we research on that before we start investing.

Running masternode or staking is a stable source of crypto currency income because it generates and distributes a fixed wage to stakers. Prefer Masternode? Or Mining? Is it worth it? masternode, we only need coins and VPS / RDP to run masternode. the cost is not too expensive.

2 minutes ago, Rifrach said:

Running masternode or staking is a stable source of crypto currency income because it generates and distributes a fixed wage to stakers. Prefer Masternode? Or Mining? Is it worth it? masternode, we only need coins and VPS / RDP to run masternode. the cost is not too expensive.

On Daps you can choose any of these, because it is a hybrid network.

On staking and mining you do not have guarantee that you will earn some reward, but you can test and find out for yourself which one is worth it.

On masternode, the system was projected to give 4-12% per year.

it is equally risky as to invest in new tokens of new ico, because despite the various calculations the market can collapse from one moment to another and transform the profits that were calculated into losses

• +2 1

1 hour ago, dianamushi said:

Oh! i kinda went out clubbing, and i'm deadly drunk, i understood a little on what you said, i guess  i will have to check up tomorrow, kindly reply to this so i get a notification  tomorrow. to remember what I  left off..

Hahaha ok no problem, just do not forget to join on the telegram communities to have more info about the project and to see the news that is coming.

I do not recommend it, there really are other types of activities that are more profitable than those, besides the competition is voracious.

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

I mean what is it called, this telegram group for these Daps coins investment on masternodes.

Oh sorry, here is the link. You can join this main channel, but there are others, if you are from some of the countries that we have a channel, you can join as well, but first go to that main channel.

14 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

What is your username on telegram? I guess you could be my host there and get a warm welcome from someone I know, not literally but..

Same name as here @lucablight. Maybe when you join on the channel I won't see, but if you tag me I can reply with pleasure 😉

Master nodes settings is not a Easy task. I think master nodes can be profitable and riskfree if the project is highly technology involved and have TOPCLASS team. Then masternodes can be profitable but it will not be Affordable for common Peoples & general investors.

• +2 1