Is investing in masternodes a good choice? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Is investing in masternodes a good choice?

Masternodes coins and investment are not 100% trust worthy, try as much as to avoid investing heavily in masternodes because some of their coins aren't what they say they are and on the process you might ended up losing you tokens.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:28 AM, dun99 said:

I assume invest into masternode coin is a excellent choice. motive by means of this you can get decent quantity of income. but need to invest into proper venture.

as far as I know investing in masternode could be a good thing but unfortunately it requires huge amount so I think small people can't invest only those people who has good amount can invest 

• +1 1

In my mind masternode is the same as trading and for both of them risk are the same. That means you can  either make profit or lose your money. Anyway we should be careful about investing or trading, it doesn't matter. You do it masternodes or other way. 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

edit:

After some months running Daps masternodes I could notice how great they are and that is a very good investment in long term, so I decided to build one platform to those who wants to build and host their masternodes, you can even pay the host fees using Daps, yes that is it! You can make a profit hosting your masternode paying with your own coins. You may take a look at: higlan.com

I am also available in Telegram to clear any question and guide you to the Daps masternode process if you need any help: @lucablight

As I research and experienced about master-node that it's good to invest. Because it pay us maximum return from others. But we should always choice some good coins master-node to invest.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think this is a very good offer! Because, many altcoins work from the price of bitcoin, their dad! And of course, if bitcoin takes off, this altcoin may also rise in price. I'm sure you can expect the price to rise!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Los masternodes son una excelente inversión a largo plazo. ... Muchos inversores ahora los ven como una alternativa para ayudar a gestionar parte de la volatilidad del mercado.

On 05.11.2019 at 07:09, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

edit:

After some months running Daps masternodes I could notice how great they are and that is a very good investment in long term, so I decided to build one platform to those who wants to build and host their masternodes, you can even pay the host fees using Daps, yes that is it! You can make a profit hosting your masternode paying with your own coins. You may take a look at: higlan.com

I am also available in Telegram to clear any question and guide you to the Daps masternode process if you need any help: @lucablight

Of course, in any case, this is not bad, it is important to get acquainted with a new way of investing and invest a little capital. Great idea for diversification. If it doesn't fit, then you can always find something new. But you need to try everything)

• +5 1

You can invest in masterdons, but the main thing is to take into account the rate of the coin, and it is best to prude your risks. I would prefer to divide the bank into several parts, let's say by 6 and buy everything in equal proportions to protect myself from losses.

Master node is a profitable investment we can get passive income from here. On most blockchain networks, masternodes are easy to run, but require a minimum investment of coins. For example, Dash, the most famous masternode network, requires a 1,000 Dash deposit. In my opinion, this requires quite a lot of capital, very different when compared to trading, we can trade with less money.

• +1 2

I wouldn't do that right now as masternodes can be expensive and it is not an altcoin season but Bitcoin is rising and altcoins are staying behind and some are even losing in their price, so it could be a better time to wait for Bitcoin to reach the top of dominance level before buying into altcoin masternodes, which will probably won't be very profitable either, just perhaps trade the altcoin pumps instead.

I haven't seen masternodes ever and I've read about this word before but I don't know a lot about its meaning. If this means that running a node but with many staked coins then it could be dangerous if bought at the height of a bull run and all your investment may be lost. But I may be wrong and you did nice to tell people about the website you created. It could help adoption of this kind of investment.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:20 PM, Salauddin said:

First of all, it seems to me that all kinds of coins and tokens are important to analyze, which will allow you to do a lot of good things, especially as you will be less likely to lose and if you can't do the analysis, then you may suffer.

Edited by cryptovlek

On 11/8/2020 at 11:50 AM, Onden said:

Master node is a profitable investment we can get passive income from here. 

Masternodes are profitable if the market demand for these coins increases over time,but unfortunately most masternode coin prices continue to fall because there is no market demand.
So far only coins that have good market cap have survived such as Dashcoin and Zcoin.

Working in Mastermode is a lot harder, it is not so easy to complete the task.  I will tell you that you can work on any other site without working on this site.  You get leverage to grow your business faster and more easily.

I think buying and selling are better than just investing. But you want patients for everything you do inside the crypto industry here. Because patience is a virtue. And the distinctive feature is not perseverance. But in my view, the view is the point. And my canine came from bitcoin. And cats. I bought cats with Ethan Canin and BTC. And anyway, I really want to trade using LTC. I usually tell my kids that the river is always the end of the sea. The fish swim freely but if caught using fishermen they will eat my cat or my food or my friends. I have studied approximately a lot of crypto which is why I am good at gambling on data here if anyone here tries to come back to me and try me in the evening. I will not use Nemenmore and my guess is you will get no creep from me

I have not invest in masternodes before so I don't even know how it's work. I'm into trading and investment, everything's involve risk. 

• -1 1

Um i think is really would dependently depends on you because i think there would be several things you could possibly consider into this however i still dont have the idea yet what that could be at the moment but overall as long its a long term invest and your type to observer things carefully then give it a shot.

• +1 1

Masternood is as same as trading. It has both high profit and high risk. Price drops are very slowly and we will not loser.But one problem it will not be affordable for general investors.

In my opinion, one of the easiest ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies is to use or setup masternodes. Especially for the coins that are based on POS algorithm, and pay you the annual profit for keeping the coins. But If you want to invest in a safe place, I recommend Dash coin. it is old and very safe for investing.

I don't think that masternodes are an investment anyone is looking for right now. It was a while ago that masternodes were hot and trending as a term and I remember many looking to invest big in low altcoins that were making pump and dumps and it was quick to stop as a trend. I don't know what killed masternodes but perhaps a revival can happen as anything is possible.

• +3 1

On 4/11/2019 at 23:09, Luca Blight said:

Recientemente invertí en la moneda Daps por tener una muy buena propuesta de privacidad.

Hasta entonces no sabía cómo era posible invertir en MN de una criptomoneda, pero a través de mi inversión pude darme cuenta de que invertir en masternodes puede ser una excelente opción en comparación con las inversiones tradicionales en nuestros países.

Por supuesto que estamos en el mundo de las criptomonedas y el riesgo siempre será alto, pero los ingresos pasivos que nos aportan los masternodes junto con la posibilidad de apreciación de la moneda pueden ser un complemento perfecto para una buena ganancia.

Pero esta es mi primera experiencia invirtiendo en masternodes, me gustaría saber más sobre este campo de inversión, quién ha invertido o sigue invirtiendo en masternodes de otras monedas.

editar:

Después de algunos meses ejecutando masternodes Daps, pude notar lo geniales que son y esa es una muy buena inversión a largo plazo, así que decidí construir una plataforma para aquellos que quieran construir y alojar sus masternodes, incluso puedes pagar las tarifas de host usando ¡Daps, sí, eso es! Puede obtener ganancias hospedando su masternode pagando con sus propias monedas. Puedes echarle un vistazo a: higlan.com

También estoy disponible en Telegram para aclarar cualquier pregunta y guiarlo al proceso de masternode de Daps si necesita ayuda: @lucablight

Thank you for providing more information on this topic, but it is up to the person to motivate themselves and invest their money in this type of platform, since, like other platforms, not all investment is good, especially when they are cryptocurrencies. not so profitable those who offer this type of service.

• +1 1

Usually I invest in coins or projects already established, in that part I am really conservative, however I have had colleagues who have invested in Dash Mn or other smaller currencies and the truth is what is ridiculously profitable long-term.

Since rates increase constantly and the initial investment becomes small compared to profits.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Friend its a field of crypto but i already gaining trading classes and i dont want to travel in two boats ,

so i want to take some basic information about this kind of investment but if i have some time so i will contact you .

It may be a good option if you choose the currency well, as it is almost like trading in which there is profit and loss, so you may exploit a certain currency After a period of time, the project owner abandons it, and thus failure, so the best currency projects must be searched for this matter

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This matter depends on the type of currency that you will synchronize with the currency, this matter is considered a type of trade And it may be profitable or it may be a loser depending on the currency, its project and the interest of the team in charge of it.

• +3 1