Demonstrating my talent in the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Demonstrating my talent in the forum

yes you are right my friends, and you are doing a great work in this forum. In every platform there is criticism but we should not look back for it rather we should move forward. This forum made so many writers and also helped every members who are the part of it and also i appreciate your hard work towards it

• +1 1

Working in and continuing with the forum makes us distinguished content creators for the crypto world
Especially with daily commitment, publishing and responding to topics in different sections, it allows us to create a huge stock of information on the market, currencies and projects.

I am also trying my best to create more constructive topics on this forum but if I do not have something unique issues to discuss on this forum, I think it will be just worthless to create more topics which will be deleted later. I am focused on quality not on quantity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 6/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Jami273 said:

That's very correct brother.Cryptotalk is giving us a great opportunity to share our knowledge and ideas with a lot of people and also we can get feedback from them which help us to be more accurate with our ideas.You can't find so many opportunities like this.I am also enjoying this forum veru much and revealing my thoughts.

I agree with you, i, myself find this forum helpful to me since i started here without any knowledge about Cryptocurrency, and by help of content creators who are dedicated themselves here to share information, i am grateful to them because i learn a lot from them.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think it will be just worthless to create more topics which will be deleted later

Well, you can manage this thing by simply not posting any useless topics or post here in this forum, there's a lot of topic that we can discuss here and it's normal to not sharing or published some topics here if you have no idea what will you post here.

• +1 1

Just now, Clay334 said:

With my involvement with posting in this gathering I gain from different individuals how to compose a decent post with a less misstep language since it's not my local language,all the time we despite everything learn

Well, this is a great move for you mate, english is not my local language also but i deliver it properly because this forum helps me to improve my writings skills about english, so just keep posting and remember that always share some useful contents.

The same for me, I developed my English a lot by contacting several members who speak the language as a first choice and also developed my writing skills.

You don't have to fear in everything you do because that is the only way you will be able to know and solve your problems, so always believed that you can do it and believe me you are a step away. Being a new member in this forum is not easy because you will encounter many challenges but you have to overlook some and move ahead sooner or later you will become use to it and the forum will be comfortable in every section you visit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The work here and publishing gives us a good skill and dead body of the ability to spread our ideas and experiences in a good formulation, especially that we are governed by laws that cannot be violated and therefore I think that this work and this acquired skill can lead us to start similar work in creating articles and topics elsewhere in the Internet and in real life.

• -1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 5:20 AM, Migo said:

Honestly, show me any one is here for just writing, everyone is here for money, let's say that this forum reduced the payment here, who is going to make more posts or giving more informations??? 

I like your honest opinion and iam also sure about in this issue, most of members (honest myself also) works in this forum because this forum pay payments, if any reason this forum reduce our payment I don't think they work properly and share more information free of cost.

• +2 1

If a user really has a talent for writing and is well informed Then he writes regardless of the reward If you have this talent you are right to write and help new users and share information with them...

• +1 1

This forum has really help me a lot by giving me opportunity to interact with experts in crypto world and also improve my vocabulary and lastly it has also help me to discover my talent in writing and reading skills. I will try to give my possible best to this forum.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

To display your talent in this forum is very essential especially if you are someone who is good in writing you can use that opportunity in this forum to write good post where everyone will benefit.

The most talented people in this forum are those who make good contribution towards creating helpful topics and quality posts in any section of the forum and i think we currently in an era where everyone need to show his talent to earn because no one can actually earn in this forum unless his/her post is being rated with positive reaction, so show your talent by making quality post that can earn rating from members of the forum is not you won't earn a single Satoshi. Good luck.

• +2 2

On 7/23/2020 at 6:40 AM, Whited35 said:

I am also trying my best to create more constructive topics on this forum but if I do not have something unique issues to discuss on this forum, I think it will be just worthless to create more topics which will be deleted later. I am focused on quality not on quantity.

You are actually right my friend it is better you keep making useful posts instead of creating useless topics that will not benefit anyone in the forum and the moderators will delete it whenever they see it, I like your personality keep it up my friend.

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate and i hope that this forum will existed for a long time to have a source of money and also informations and ideas about cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

Well iam also thinking same this forum existed for long term, because this forum stop bitcoin payment to our useful posts, and now they want launch their own talk token to pay purpose, so its great opportunity for us we earn long time and we learn knowledge for long  time.

That's how exactly it's naturally, in many their will be people of great talent, some are eloquent, vocal and vibrant speakers, while some are perfect writers, while others are good researchers and the rest. All are important and it's equally believe as everyone has a unique potential. So therefore, cryptotalk is a great avenue and opportunity for all to learn from each other through interaction, put up our best to post meaningful, constructive post.

In addition search for valid, useful Crypto related information simplify it for easy assimilation for benefits of all. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Without any fear you can share your idea about this forum,crypto world, trading etc to us.. Becuase there has lot of thing that you know but we Don't know.. So if you keep share your knowledge then we can learn new thing while many noob will be beneficial too.. Also we try our best to share OUR experience about crypto that can be useful to all too           

• +2 1

This is one of the best forum i have ever attempt and I have never feel to leave it, because at my starting I feel as if I can not be able to work in the forum, due to my weakness in typing and English vocabulary but today with the help of the forum I have I improve in typing and the vocabulary.

I don't think making a post talking about yourself is needed. This part is about the forum and not what you achieved or how good you think you performed with your writing abilities. Try to talk more about cryptocurrencies and give point to your posts instead of talking about yourself.

I achived so many things in this forum despite I'm not quit long in the this forum. A number of posts has shown how this forum can be handle profitably.

I hope new member will also do same as i do I'm glad to be here

This is lovely and you have done great to help the forum with your writing talent and demonstrated it very well to all of us! I can only hope to read more from you and members that have similar skills and become better myself. Always love reading posts that contain modesty and very good advice, so thanks for everything and all your work.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

A good writer can be discovered in the forum through the ideas and topics he raises, and we must all cooperate to maintain a good level of publications and do our duty to evaluate the good and the bad as appropriate.

• +2 1

I consider this crypto talk platform, one among the best opportunities for any user to learn and develop their skill as a writer among many talented and experienced users in the forum. Even for new member, the forum and its users provides basic qualities that needs to be enhanced so as to create good quality content in the posts and comments. Through consistent and persistent efforts the users can master the same.

Edited by Nicole018

ofcource mate , everyone have equally rights to share anything about Crypto market whatever they know ( but information is legit as well informative ) . I also create some topic as well received a Good response by it . 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg