Demonstrating my talent in the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Demonstrating my talent in the forum

Would you still feel the same way if you were not being paid to post? That to me shows if a user is passionate or greed driven. 

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience here and don't take offense to the above question. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Anthny said:

Of course, if we are not paid to make post, we are not been here. Money is all we want here right? Without the reward or money, we can't be so hardworking to post. 

Wrong, we are not all here to be paid at all. I agree with you that alot are only here to earn, but not all. I have been here since the 1st week this forum opened and have less than 30 posts.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Funny how some users lost sight of what this forum is really all about. It should be more like:

On 11/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

and less like:

On 11/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, Anthny said:

Of course, if we are not paid to make post, we are not been here. Money is all we want here right? Without the reward or money, we can't be so hardworking to post. 

because if the pay per post is the only thing one is after:

On 11/5/2019 at 11:09 AM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Would you still feel the same way if you were not being paid to post? That to me shows if a user is passionate or greed driven. 

The pay-per-post, for me, should be only looked upon only as a secondary reason one should post in the first place. We are here first of all to teach, to discuss, and to learn, right?

On 11/5/2019 at 1:11 PM, Cardo said:

We are here in this forum, first because of the payment we can get from here and second to learn more about crypto and share our thoughts in it so if others notice your post this might a help from them and of course if this is informative they can give feedback as they like. 

Not the other way around.

But then again, this is probably just me and a few others. To each his own, I guess?

Edited by kyoukage01
boldfaced text for emphasis
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

17 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

therefore? what we should do next buddy? i am seeing you all the time and i am admiring some (most) of your works. but what do you really mean for this? sorry buddy i dont really understand what you want in the end but the message is really good therefore i gavethis smile!

7 hours ago, KiritoKun said:

What is your reason to be here, joining in cryptotalk? Since you said that you've been here since the first week of this forum started. I just wonder what is your reason because most of the user like me is here for profit to support our needs.

I am here to learn about crypto and see what this forum has to offer. If I can earn a little crypto in the process then great, but it is not my main motivation to be here. 

I am also yahoo on btctalk and here watching to see how this forum grows.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

therefore? what we should do next buddy? i am seeing you all the time and i am admiring some (most) of your works. but what do you really mean for this? sorry buddy i dont really understand what you want in the end but the message is really good therefore i gavethis smile!

With the latter I want to say that making a post or comment on the forum should be as elegant as possible, but of course everyone has their writing style.
Thanks for looking at me, as long as I can post the best ideas I can imagine and put together.
If you did not understand the idea, the post is about the talent that I can give the audience with my writings since for years I have good talent to write and create very good content on various topics.

23 hours ago, SomeoneWellKnown said:

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience here and don't take offense to the above question. 

The payment is secondary, I had several months wanting to enter a forum in which you could debate with certainty and believe me that Bitcointalk never called my attention as such, there are many forums but they did not call my attention.
The question is not uncomfortable, and I can inspire debate on the forum because it is my natural talent, maybe many people post for payments but it is everyone's decision, it is clear that it is a very nice incentive that poses Yobit, but the best way to expose the ideas is to give them without anything in return, you always have to know how to set the example and the necessary height.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 7:54 PM, CryptoBry said:

Hello my friend. Thanks a lot for your contribution to this great forum. Indeed, you can show off your writing talent in this forum because we are all for sharing here. And definitely there are many things we all can learn from each other in our experiences with cryptocurrency industry. Hope you won't stop being a good active member of this forum. 

It is very sure that it is part of Cryptotalk for several years to be able to transmit my knowledge and suggestions to everyone in the forum, it is necessary that most of us stay to demonstrate that cryptocurrency forums and their indoles topics are also competitive enough at the request of the other forums, here there is a lot of talent and every day is demonstrated with more strength and insight.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

To me they are just running their mouth bla bla and does not consider what is the topic, to me i will remember your this post specially on first day you teach me a good lesson to how to  not become such an idiot like them. Sorry for my this word but this is what i am feeling now.

I may have joined this forum a month earlier, but I am as much as a newbie as you are. Who knows, maybe it's you who will be teaching me someday 😉 .

And as for reminding myself to not be a prissy d***, I would like to direct you to @Keith700's (the threadstarter here) topic opener:

Remember to be more like this guy, alright? 😉 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 11/5/2019 at 4:09 AM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Honestly, show me any one is here for just writing, everyone is here for money, let's say that this forum reduced the payment here, who is going to make more posts or giving more informations??? 

• +1 5
  • +2 2

On 11/10/2019 at 1:46 PM, ColdEye101 said:

I am newbie and following you senior i have read your many posts all are look great to me and i think i am learning some thing from your constructive posts.I hope you keep doing constructive posts and if you find time and run in to my post feel free to guide me.

Of course, I see that you have commented on several of my posts and I appreciate your constant follow-ups, if you have any questions you can write to me and I followed you without problems, I always try to do my best to create constructive posts on the day or debate comments on the topics that are presented daily in the forum, thanks for your appreciation brother!

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:09 AM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

I think writing is always a pleasure, for example, I haven't received for my week for more than a week and I keep writing, I think Cryptotalk is different because here we have more freedom to express ourselves, despite the rules, because they have that exists for a pleasant coexistence among users, I still follow writing without receiving, so, yes, writing is for those who like and is not a matter of greed.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3

I agree! I am a beginner but with doing this we are able to enhance our writing skills and enhance also our reading comprehend. I always said that we can learn everyday by doing this and it is a bonus because we gain profit from it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, Anthny said:

I got your point but in the future this forum will be full of opportunity to earn. Like bitcointalk many project will come here to promote their project so more bounties and airdrops will come too. Even the campaign ends here i am sure i will stay here posting.

• +1 3

wow that’s good for you. i think that having a discussion here in the forum widens my vocabulary in english (it’s not my first word) so yeah it’s really helpful actually.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Wrong, we are not all here to be paid at all. I agree with you that alot are only here to earn, but not all. I have been here since the 1st week this forum opened and have less than 30 posts.

Oww, that's good to see that there are other people that they only want knowledge than earning money. I hope there are other users like you here in this forum.

• +1 2

I think I like this forum and I thought about leaving the forum but after I did it for days I came back again because I used to write and participate in topics and I like it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Forum like this helps me to improve my writing skills and also expand my vocabulary. I admit that I am weak in terms of using English as my medium in communication that's why I'm happy to enhance my skills here.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

With my experience in posting in this forum i learn from other members how to write a good post with a less mistake language because it's not my native language,all the time we still learn 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

That is nice that you give your talent here. You show how good you write post. Maybe article. And that is nice. But I have a nicer one. At first I am not good in writing. Specially my English because English is only my secondary language. But by using these forum. I slowly learned a lot about crypto and at the same time I have develop my skills in writing and specially on spelling. Now I can say that I have acquired some skills in this site. Skills in trading and skills in such a way having many information about crypto. And the one that you are saying skills in writing I can't say that it is talent. Because I am not talented from the start. But all I can say is that it is learned and trained. And now I can say that I developed my skills here at cryptotalk. And with that I am very thankful. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is nice that you give your talent here. You show how good you write post. Maybe article. And that is nice. But I have a nicer one. At first I am not good in writing. Specially my English because English is only my secondary language. But by using these forum. I slowly learned a lot about crypto and at the same time I have develop my skills in writing and specially on spelling. Now I can say that I have acquired some skills in this site. Skills in trading and skills in such a way having many information about crypto. And the one that you are saying skills in writing I can't say that it is talent. Because I am not talented from the start. But all I can say is that it is learned and trained. And now I can say that I developed my skills here at cryptotalk. And with that I am very thankful. 

I don't understand what skills are we talking about? Don't think that I'm criticizing, just a banal reading about trading doesn't make you a person with experience. Namely, personal experience is valuable if you want to really understand how to trade effectively on the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

27 minutes ago, philosophy said:

I don't understand what skills are we talking about? Don't think that I'm criticizing, just a banal reading about trading doesn't make you a person with experience. Namely, personal experience is valuable if you want to really understand how to trade effectively on the cryptocurrency market.

Yes it is correct. But still you need some information about it. And how to deal with it what platform to use. What are the basic techniques. And all of that I learned it here. Because before I join here. I don't know any of the trading platform thanks to this forum. I learned about yobit. And while reading I learned a lot. And now I trade in yobit. Now that is what I learned here on this forum. And It is a skill for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Talent shows in the quality of topics and how useful to members
The positive responses and thus become part of the forum and your absence is a big difference

• +1 3

Life is great and enjoy it

23 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes it is correct. But still you need some information about it. And how to deal with it what platform to use. What are the basic techniques. And all of that I learned it here. Because before I join here. I don't know any of the trading platform thanks to this forum. I learned about yobit. And while reading I learned a lot. And now I trade in yobit. Now that is what I learned here on this forum. And It is a skill for me.

Of course, the forum is a very useful thing. But still, if you think about it, most of the information is quietly sought through Google. As to me Google is the best information resource, peace 🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 minutes ago, philosophy said:

Of course, the forum is a very useful thing. But still, if you think about it, most of the information is quietly sought through Google. As to me Google is the best information resource, peace 🙂

Yes I think you where right. But if you want information from your fellow forum user. You can use this. And with this forum you can contact people and communicate with them for future transactions and projects. Unlike google all you will do is search. While your here you can see information while you browse or talk to people. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2