Boring and fun trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Boring and fun trading

It is true that he has to be very tough to start a business.  Trade is not fun. Although trade is a serious business, there are many things to be faced in business. It is possible to move forward by solving everything.

Dear trading won't be exhausting on the off chance that we can benefit it is extremely excellent place.there is loads of amusing to exchange particularly when you have effective exchanges however one thing is significant you should even now pay attention to on each exchange you did.good luck

Trading is not boring ,it is profitable maybe some might become bore because thet don't know what they going to do so the crypto currency 

.but when the token you buy day by day the price of the token gets higher .

I think fun me , because of trading its effect my emotion and psychology.because at that moment ,there is no more enjoy ,we will only be dragged down the flow emotions 

It’s great, it’s important for every trader to maintain confidentiality and confidentiality. Not every trader is profitable and some traders may be affected by the decisions of any other wrong traders and cause their losses. The best is to trade in a particular style that avoids distorting everyone’s opinion.Everyone has their own passion, I think this is one of the reasons why anyone might get bored of trading, but very fun for anyone who really likes to trade

Think about it when you trade, when people are free from rank, do not discriminate against co-humans, be they princes or subordinates, even slaves. Fast-minded traders. They enable icy recovery and digging. It will help me to have fun while trading. Trading is very enjoyable for me, but I don't spend my whole day trading and sitting in front of the index. I order in return and then I go back to work and after a while come back to see what the situation is.

People who work in this forum without self-confidence may suffer loss or spend their work in this field with boredom and inactive work, so they feel bored, but those who work actively and lively are the ones who gain.

Trading become fun after you have learnt the basics of the trading. Many people feel that trading is very boring and hectic thing. It may be at start when we are less aware of proper ways of trading. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend. Have fun. When the business is improved. Customer leads. Then business fun time. And when business is lost. Customer low market is very annoying then. Thanks.

Yeah trading is very fun when you will get profit. But if you lose your money then it will be very boring. So it is always give us fun and bore. But if you are a good at trading then it will be very fun for you.

You can enjoy it, if you think it is easy and efficient to do, but if you do not see it, you will not enjoy it and you will find it very boring, so you have to enjoy and go to the daily trade and not the long-term business

If you have a good knowledge and information about trading and doing it in a right way then it will be a fun task for you and you'll enjoy it but if you lack the proper knowledge and struggle to survive then it'll be a tough and boring task for you so it's up to you how you want to take it if as a fun then learn properly about trading.

• +2 1

A good business needs focus on making a profit and find it distinct from all conventional business, so it is important to give it the right time for preparation, tracking and the right choice, and then profit. As for trade boredom, it means failure because, in the end, you will obey your emotions.

Trade needs calm and a little patience, so if you want to become a good trader and skilled in trade business, you must remain calm and wait well in addition to that you have to love your work in order to be able to work with good and regular energy more

Crypto trading is a hard activity and we should have much knowledge to earn more money from the trade. The people who don't enjoy the trade, they always lose their money in the trade. We should have much knowledge, much experience, much patience for the trade and we should be positive and confident in our work in the trade. 

Actually trading is such a platfrom where we have to be serious all time because if we don’t care about it then we might be lost our valuable asset. But it’s true that we have to acquire huge knowledge about trading and we should enjoy our work.

Trading is not boring, you just have to be passionate about what we do, because people who do not love what they do will not be able to get the most out of it, there may be people who see trading only as a form of profit and it seems to them boring to operate, see statistics, graphs, etc. But it is the opposite for people who love to do this, we can spend all day seeing all these things and we are not bored rather we are passionate. We have to change our perspective and everything will be different.

• +1 1

I love this job and i want do it always but i avoid my emotions and listen to my brain but at the end we should love what we do to get the success in our job or in our life.

In order to feel happy, you must feel tired. This is how things work in almost everything. I try very hard to counter the feeling of boredom that exists in trading, but it is difficult.

• +4 1

According to my point of view your suggestion is apolloclient and I agree with your opinion and suggestion about this site because it to the worldwide program is there are seven people attached to this site from all over the world and different countries and I asked why to all members rating is not a presentation school opened because when you will work only School patients and attention then you will get more and much profit ka number of this online application platform in the form of the trading.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:59 AM, Keith700 said:

For many, trading is a daily activity which is dedicated to time, love and determination.
Trading is fun when you have realized that you have spent enough to learn and be a conscious trader of your positions but with a certain level of internal joy !, Now, seeing it in a boring way is not bad since it is subjectivism so much the fun side Like the boring, maintaining your confidentiality is very important because thanks to you and your temperament you can define the way to see the trading and define yourself over the years as a type of trader with its proper proper style.

Based on my own opinion, I think fun trading would be the one in which you are gaining and the profit is rushing in, and boring on the other hands you are losing. My opinion though.

Feelings are very critical in this area because they influence our decision to exchange, and I do not trade any of the currencies when I am in a poor psychological condition, and I warn others to avoid trading at those moments because it would also adversely effect them.

We all know that trading required time and patience in other to succeed but most of the traders always fail to understand that which is why the successful traders always make a better profit after a long wait because they have already study the market strategy.

My dear friend, the feeling of trading in cryptocurrencies is a wonderful feeling, especially when you start learning the basics of technical analysis and learning everything about cryptocurrencies. It is a wonderful feeling in general and more importantly, dear pleasure that exists when you buy a help and a specific one and analyze it in the long term, for example, or in the short term in a form.  Especially so dear, when you buy and then sell, it is really wonderful. We must take advantage of these things. Use the knowledge and take advantage of the forum to gain part of the knowledge and spread it to the rest of the members. Thank you very much.

This is true. Each of us must keep our secrets about trading to make the matter remain interesting and entertaining, despite the losses that you may suffer, you remain in a state of joy because there is a secret that you use when needed, If you divulge the secret of success, you lose the pleasure of this feeling, then everyone clones some of it and the trading order becomes boring and this is due to the loss of the sense of competition.

• +5 1