Boring and fun trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Boring and fun trading

For many, trading is a daily activity which is dedicated to time, love and determination.
Trading is fun when you have realized that you have spent enough to learn and be a conscious trader of your positions but with a certain level of internal joy !, Now, seeing it in a boring way is not bad since it is subjectivism so much the fun side Like the boring, maintaining your confidentiality is very important because thanks to you and your temperament you can define the way to see the trading and define yourself over the years as a type of trader with its proper proper style.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

i think peoples who not enjoy to trade they always losses. because when you do a job you need to be focus and enjoy the job.

Not fun for me, because of trading its effect my emotion and psycology. Some trader also got this problem, do you know went you trading to much can be stressfull, also if the predict was wrong you can get a lot of stress.

• +3 1

trading will not be boring if we can profit, of course it will be very boring when we are caught in a losing streak, I strongly recommend that novice traders close their laptops, computers, and phones if they experience a losing streak, because at that moment, there is no more enjoy , we will only be dragged down the flow of emotions.

• +2 2

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

There is a lot of fun to trade especially when you have successful trades but the boring thing is that you have to wait a lot to get good results from the profits

• +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I am very happy and I do not feel the passage of time when I trade, but the boring thing is when the currency comes down and waiting for the rise again

Trading is boring for me but it's a lot profitable
Because trading will become a part of your life and you will keep watching the prices go up and down and this makes it boring because you will do this all day long hours

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

If you really like trading, then you will have fun from it. but still you must still take seriously on every trade you did. however if you are getting bored from trading, then you better hold just some coins so you wont get bored.

Many people will feel bored with trading and start to depression because they often experience losses, including me who often experience boredom because they do not get profits but if you get benefits it can be a mood booster

On 11/5/2019 at 8:59 AM, Keith700 said:

For many, trading is a daily activity which is dedicated to time, love and determination.
Trading is fun when you have realized that you have spent enough to learn and be a conscious trader of your positions but with a certain level of internal joy !, Now, seeing it in a boring way is not bad since it is subjectivism so much the fun side Like the boring, maintaining your confidentiality is very important because thanks to you and your temperament you can define the way to see the trading and define yourself over the years as a type of trader with its proper proper style.

Actually if you like trading, boredom should rarely appear when you trade. trading is my pasion, i like things that smell digital market and internet. When I'm bored I tend to see funny news so that my mood improves better. During this time I am not so bored of trading especially if we make profits.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, kjames said:

i think peoples who not enjoy to trade they always losses. because when you do a job you need to be focus and enjoy the job.

That is called passion. When you love what you doing you will surely able to get a good result but if you dont feel it you can't produce a productive result in any work.

sometimes market does not move or stuck for quite long. For example: look at the bitcoin. it was at 4000 level and stuck between lot of months where many buyer gets bored and lot of them closed their trading because of no hope or someone sales their bitcoin for that reason. But it jumps again and people gets excited who holds it and took profits.

I dont think anyone can say trading BTC is fun, especially after the manipulation going on in the last 3 months, or even yesterday 400$ pump in 2 minutes , only to be sold off in 1hr, this is madness !

I think people are bored with the recent bearish trade because all positions that are opened often only cause losses. Yes, in some cases, transactions are profitable, and in this case the trader is happy to trade, but in general I think it's boring to trade because people lose money.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I'm not bore when I'm trading, I enjoy it.. Trading is fun for me because we can earn profit of it. Just enjoy finding some a good coin to trade.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my experience I stay happy I feel fun when I'm in profit or when I able to recover my loses but when I face lose I feel boring sometime I want to leave trading.

For me trading is very enjoyable, but I do not spend all my day trading and sitting in front of the indicators, in fact I have a lot of other work to do. I place orders in exchange and then I return to work and after a while I return to see what the situation is.

Everyone has their own passion, I think it is a factor why someone can get bored in trading, but for someone who really likes to trade trading, it is very fun if

think about this when you doing trading Trade makes people free from ranks, does not discriminate against fellow human beings, whether he is a prince or subordinate, even a slave.  Fast-minded traders.  They revive the frozen and activate the lame. It would help you felt fun when doing trade * you are the Boss *

This is great, maintaining confidentiality and privacy is important for every trader. Not every trader is profitable and some traders may be affected by some of the other wrong traders ’decisions and cause them losses. The best is to trade in a special style that is far from distorting everyone’s opinions.

I think trading is like a part of life at some point of time you have to learn about it many peoples do trading for earning great profits but also we can learn many more while doing trading.

When you buy a token, the price decreases day by day, the trade looks boring. But when the token you buy, day by day the price of the token gets higher, then trading looks fun.

Trading is not boring, it is profitable maybe some might become bore because they don't know what they're going to do so they mihht lose some crypto, but if you just enjoy trading and earn some experience from it you will ewrn enough profit in the future. 

Trading will be very enjoyable when there is a series of successive successes and this will give us more motivation and more enthusiasm for trading.

Yes brother you are talking the truth ! learning is the most important thing ! with learning we can get a huge profits with simple ways !