Cryptotalk giving the good example! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cryptotalk giving the good example!

Cryptotalk And his good team, he has been showing us despite the incentive for the majority of advertisers, the quality and good control that he has been implementing since new users have arrived at the forum. Several good users have been able to attend to the new ones by giving them the necessary explanations and also leading some to stay in an essential and positive way in the forum.
It is good that at this point, since the forum is expanding, putting a better control to avoid a massive setback and that is what has applied a better moderation in all areas, let's make this forum the best that can exist on the internet!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I wish the best for this forum and for the new users, most do not stay, but some do, i think it's because of the 50 post requirement. So i believe it is a good feature to filter good from bad users.

Exactly, it is a fire filter for new users, it remains who is really interested in giving good opinions in the forum.
In addition, this filter you mention makes good sense with the payment per post, that makes us understand how original Cryptotalk is to some extent.
Note that in other forums there is no incentive but they may be full of users who do not post regularly, instead here you can see a constant and interesting activity with new topics and a variety of interesting sections.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, Keith700 said:

Cryptotalk And his good team, he has been showing us despite the incentive for the majority of advertisers, the quality and good control that he has been implementing since new users have arrived at the forum. Several good users have been able to attend to the new ones by giving them the necessary explanations and also leading some to stay in an essential and positive way in the forum.
It is good that at this point, since the forum is expanding, putting a better control to avoid a massive setback and that is what has applied a better moderation in all areas, let's make this forum the best that can exist on the internet!

With the good team managing the forum it will surely hit a big success but with also the help of the community we can even hit the moon (mainstream). The community should help by means of reporting copy paste works and spam replies. 

I find myself very comfortable here in cryptotalk I have never felt accommodated before in bitcointalk that is why this forum will become successful in the future because it offers it's users the satisfaction that we are looking for.Good luck to the team.

Excellent this forum is setting the standard for all those who start in the cryptocurrencies giving the opportunity to learn and win at the same time, that costs to get it elsewhere, because maybe there are other forums but already with trajectory and its rules for novices It is difficult to adapt, excellent opportunity grateful to the administration.

Cryptotalk have to many rooms to grow but it is only possible when the teams are really working hard toward their goals. Im happy that i found cryptotalk because im sure in couple of months we can be big and compete to other forum.

I agree with you, make this forum better in all fields, and has its own characteristics, so there is no need to compete with other forums, it can even go together and complement each other.

That's right, it can't be denied that cryptotalk and his team have provided a good example, by paying for each post, with that let's continue to support with contributions through positive and quality comments, so that they are not less competitive with other forums and  more and more members are joining

This forum gave us the opportunity to learn and share with each other some good informations which we need in our digital lives, you are right, this forum always getting bigger it is good for it 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:44 AM, wilbertson said:

I wish the best for this forum and for the new users, most do not stay, but some do, i think it's because of the 50 post requirement. So i believe it is a good feature to filter good from bad users.

for cryptotalk users must follow the rules to post 30 posts a maximum of not 50 posts, so for beginners must be really patient to follow the rules, therefore I hope the best for this forum so that in the future more people will support it.

10 hours ago, Yukiyuki said:

I really appreciate that you guys making this forum better at all costs. New comers will also appreciate your kindness and have more interest in this forum. Cryptotalk is expanding as much as possible and the chart of new comers has a high rate so we need some good quality post.

The newbies of the forum must have the duty to create the best possible content, as well as the old ones too, all of us have made this forum great, beautiful, beautiful, good and pleasant again for now; Cryptotalk still has a lot of life ahead of us, and in this present we have done well. Congratulations to all.

If we see this forum, this is successful now from 3k members up to 10k members it increased rapidly, i hope this forum will  become more bigger and bigger.

13 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

Cryptotalk is giving really very good examples for crypto world.Its really very much helpful for newbies and olders too.

Cryptotalk has a good future and cryptotalk provides a good example for the crypto world, both for the elderly and for beginners.
I am proud of cryptotalk which has a fast development and gives a good contribution so that many people are excited to join the cryptotalk forum.

This forum is constantly evolving and offers a lot of new positive additions such as a change in sanctions and becoming a professional

THINK POSITIVE

It is a good forum and is becoming more and more popular with time and has become the best forum for many because of the advantage it offers, which is pay-for-posts and this is a great find

Life is great and enjoy it

If we compare to this wonderful forum a month ago and now we will find that it developed rapidly and became better than it was and this is evidence of the strength of the moderators and their experience

Few days ago, many people faced problem with paymemt system and now it is working smoothly. so cryptotalk is really working great for its popularity.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto talk is doing great so far, the community is getting bigger and the contents are good. and this forum actually helping for those begginers who want's to learn how to trade and what are the right strategy. the admins here are also active and the staff's are good. 

I appreciate with you through this Forum we can know a lot of things about crypto and beside this we also earn some money and specially the admins and moderators are doing great job.

As a new forum, I was very surprised by the performance of the cryptotalk forum. They are very extraordinary and must be appreciated. Server that is not down when accessed by many new users and a very simple display that is easy to use. And when maintenance they can still be accessed.

Cryptotalk is very high while the BTC is down! It is magic ! But I find this forum beautiful, despite the payment stops and rules that change often, but increasingly difficult! But we can not do anything! Hoping that the future will be better for both! Cryptotalk and Btc.

Crypto talk is a good example in the terms of legit paying organization and through security the moderators are always checking on members that are here and do what they can do if there is a wrong doing.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:51 AM, Keith700 said:

As i see when i came to this forum i find really helping nature people .They try to guide me and told me many things which i have readed on different articles sites but could not understand them.So  it all thanks to Admin and mods who maintain this forum.where people.like me find good people and seek their guidance.

On 05.11.2019 at 5:40 AM, CryptoBry said:

This forum is about to grow a lot in the coming months in terms of membership base and the content inside. I have a high hope that soon we are going to witness the rise of Cryptotalk in the world of cryptocurrency as the best forum for ordinary and normal guys and gals all over the world. 

Growth will continue if they continue to pay. I sit in 2 more forums and there is no activity. This forum will be the same if it stops paying. I think it won't be long. This is a very big expense

On 11/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, wilbertson said:

I agree with you. To filter good from bad users because if we having a bad users these will lead this forum to the wrong path. The new rule now is 100 post requirement so that's an improvement to this forum.