A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:08 AM, Kenan mehoub said:

These are important tips. The psychological state plays an important role in trading. You should deal wisely and patiently with deals and not be rushed in making decisions about buying or selling.

Most traders fall into greedy instincts that engage them in trades to gain quick profits, and eventually lose money due to their greedy instincts. If someone accepts the risk then there must be the patience and power of decision making by analyzing market trends and market flows.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, teminalibug said:

Patient and discipline are not easy to learn unless one is completely committed to it and real needs it, i think such qualities most are just born with.

This all depends on the nature, but patience can be learnt if you are ready to dedicate such determination for it. But sometimes we do have to be aggressive in some affairs that why we are all human beings

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

This all depends on the nature, but patience can be learnt if you are ready to dedicate such determination for it. But sometimes we do have to be aggressive in some affairs that why we are all human beings

Then it is this humanity we have that we should be dealing with, if it makes us make messed up decisions then we need to limit what our humanity makes us do.

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Then it is this humanity we have that we should be dealing with, if it makes us make messed up decisions then we need to limit what our humanity makes us do.

We can't control that aspect bro, this is already in us and when it is ignited we can behave anyhow which make it difficult to detect your next move by other friends.

Experience can help built patience, along with not being over-exposed in a trade. There is risk management involved in trading and following it's rules you will have all the patience required.

I agree with your statement that even if a person is able to analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that they will earn money from them, since they may not have enough patience and he sell them ahead of time.  

Being patient is really the key of success! I completely agree with you.. Especially in this cryptocurrencies trading world! Patience allows you to know the right time to keep or close your deals.. And decide the right decisions in the right times!

Patience is key for anyone who making business online or fiat currencies because sometimes we finding hard time then each bottom has peak time and each peak time has a bottom time only one thing which saves us from loss that is patience during doing business activities. 

• +2 1

I certainly agree with you on this matter. I think that using simple tools in classic analysis and not complicating things in trading is much better than complicating things and using wrong entry and exit points as a result of dispersion resulting from the complexity of things.

You will be successful if you have patience skill you know. Try to buy cheap bitcoin and hold for long term just be patient until the market will bull, you will be happy the result of your patience.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:30 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I'm not agree with you, patient is only part of disciplines. You should understand patient is about waiting the right moment when action you need disciplines. Trader/ investor need all skill to face market, If you only depend on your patient without replace stop loss and take profit, bankrupt will be yours.

Yes you are not wrong,patient its part of discipline in our all working activities place we are but I think in term of trading patient it's useful to us in trading because we use to control our patients no matter how much we loss but just because to sure see we achieve our dream despite knowledge, skills, experience are very important to us I think include patient require too

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

Yes, in my opinion, in trading it takes patience to be profitable, it takes patience in trading, especially when in the market we have to be able to control our emotions and psychology in order to make the right and profitable choices, as traders we have to learn patience to succeed.

Patience is key role of crypto trading. I want to suggest all traders that make your orders and leave it and be patient and wait for completion of order. And get your profit. 

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Patience is no doubt necessary but you need a real teacher too, you can not learn anything just by your own, you can watch videos but there are many things that can lean better from the hands of a teacher.

Yes mate. You are right because patience is the key for many things whether is trading cryptocurrencies, physical business or any other thing that you are doing we should use patience. 

Especially in the crypto world, patience taking ability has the huge importance to make benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. Those traders will loss the amounts due to FOMO if they have not built such patience taking ability in them yet. Price raise and fall in the cryptocurrency market is common so neither we should loss the hope nor we should be too earlier to sell our holdings. 

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think that patience is one of the most key human`s qualities. You need to have such skills especially when you have a deal with money and money earning. Such professions like trader or investor require a real patience 

• Useful or interesting 1

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yes your are right patience is important to be a good trader but this only works with trusted coins like btc, ETH, and xrp, but patience will make you lose in some trades specially scam and shit coins. 

Edited by awwad

Patience is very important in our life. A good trader who can manage his emotions and his patience can easily and surly reach his goal.Patience is success .

• +4 1

Very well said, patience is very important in trading, we need to have patience to wait for the optimal entry, it increases our chance to make profit.