A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Then it is this humanity we have that we should be dealing with, if it makes us make messed up decisions then we need to limit what our humanity makes us do.

We can't control that aspect bro, this is already in us and when it is ignited we can behave anyhow which make it difficult to detect your next move by other friends.

Experience can help built patience, along with not being over-exposed in a trade. There is risk management involved in trading and following it's rules you will have all the patience required.

I agree with your statement that even if a person is able to analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that they will earn money from them, since they may not have enough patience and he sell them ahead of time.  

Being patient is really the key of success! I completely agree with you.. Especially in this cryptocurrencies trading world! Patience allows you to know the right time to keep or close your deals.. And decide the right decisions in the right times!

Patience is key for anyone who making business online or fiat currencies because sometimes we finding hard time then each bottom has peak time and each peak time has a bottom time only one thing which saves us from loss that is patience during doing business activities. 

• +2 1

I certainly agree with you on this matter. I think that using simple tools in classic analysis and not complicating things in trading is much better than complicating things and using wrong entry and exit points as a result of dispersion resulting from the complexity of things.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

Yes, in my opinion, in trading it takes patience to be profitable, it takes patience in trading, especially when in the market we have to be able to control our emotions and psychology in order to make the right and profitable choices, as traders we have to learn patience to succeed.

Patience is key role of crypto trading. I want to suggest all traders that make your orders and leave it and be patient and wait for completion of order. And get your profit. 

• +1 1

Yes mate. You are right because patience is the key for many things whether is trading cryptocurrencies, physical business or any other thing that you are doing we should use patience. 

• +2 1

Especially in the crypto world, patience taking ability has the huge importance to make benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings. Those traders will loss the amounts due to FOMO if they have not built such patience taking ability in them yet. Price raise and fall in the cryptocurrency market is common so neither we should loss the hope nor we should be too earlier to sell our holdings. 

• +2 1

I think that patience is one of the most key human`s qualities. You need to have such skills especially when you have a deal with money and money earning. Such professions like trader or investor require a real patience 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes your are right patience is important to be a good trader but this only works with trusted coins like btc, ETH, and xrp, but patience will make you lose in some trades specially scam and shit coins. 

Edited by awwad

Very well said, patience is very important in trading, we need to have patience to wait for the optimal entry, it increases our chance to make profit.

Yes you are absolutely right but in mainly in trading this is absolutely right. If you have patient then you will gain the highest profit and long term benefits but you have not patient then you will lose of of your money instead of profit

On 12/28/2019 at 4:19 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Yeah, I totally agree with this one.  But man, it's so hard to be patient when you're waiting for a trade to go through, and that's basically why I don't actively trade crypto much.  I'm very impatient and the market often doesn't want to cooperate.  That's why a buy and hold strategy works best for me.  That way I don't have to be constantly watching the market and my open trades.

If you want to achieve more profits, you must first learn patience so that you can be patient with every trade you enter into because you cannot make money without patience. I advise you to specify one trade for you every day in order to enter and be patient with it and achieve your profits, and then you can enter with more than Trade every day.

• +2 1

I took this phrase from a comment from they made in some of my posts ...impatience makes wrong decision and losses everything .you will eventually makr a profit .but being very difficult .

This is good dedication ,i think learning about psychology is the most important thing for an investotry .we all know that holding coins for a short tern doesn't pay well.

Anything we do we should be patient, we know that the knowledge is the base of all business we do. But this knowledge will not come without patience. The patience it should be and is important for all type of people, also in cryptocurrency trade beginners or expert need the patience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Patience is the key to crypto trading. One should be patient while trading in order to gain and avoid losses. Crypto market prices may fall at any time but we need to wait patiently for prices to rise. 

• +1 1

Yeh i think if a man have more patient he can achieve everything easily in this world. Many people lose their money in trading because they have no patient. Take patient step by step you can easily goes up at your goal. 

The trader must distance his heart from the decisions he makes during trading, because the heart often makes the wrong decisions. But at the same time, he must have a deep belief in himself and his ability to achieve his goals. I greet you my friend for this stimulating topic.

Hello friend, I hope you are feeling great. I totally agree with what you share with us. We have to focus on improving our patience every day, patience is the key to success and through it is the most viable way to achieve all our goals. Success 

You are right in all the things especially in the trading the patience is must because some of the times you have to wait for few hours or you have to wait for the few days as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex