A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

The main thing is not to be lazy and go forward to the intended goal, which can definitely lead to a plus. This looks like a pretty good profit, trading and motivating myself with the money I earned. 

If you are in a good state of mind you can control your self and also you can gain you patience. Because in every aspect in life patience is always the key of everything. Specially in cryptoworld if you are making in investing and trading patience is the key to become an successful trader and investor. So if you don't have the patience you might end up for every decision because you are rushing things and it may lead you to failure. 

If you have difficulties in patience it is better to do something else and do not follow the market at this time and then you can make hasty unprofitable actions.

Indeed, be patient is important either in this world or in our life. But in my opinion it is absolutely helpful, if you decide to trade. Maybe this feeling can give your huge opportunity. 

On 1/18/2020 at 8:45 PM, scorpiali said:

Yes the practice is the best feeling who can help you to have a good profit and good trading skills not only in Crypto currency but all over things in your life but not everyone have practice

You should deal wisely and patiently with transactions and do not rush to make decisions about buying or selling. In the cryptocurrency market, prices can drop anytime but traders should be patient when trading on the cryptocurrency market.

That is true i lack that kind of power, i mean patient but i will soon master it because i believe in that power too, when you believe in something it is easier to master.

13 hours ago, phizusiki said:

You should deal wisely and patiently with transactions and do not rush to make decisions about buying or selling. In the cryptocurrency market, prices can drop anytime but traders should be patient when trading on the cryptocurrency market.

Yes patience is the best advice specially now with the price of bitcoin and before halving , it's a good advice thanks friend , The patience is the master right now 

Of course, patience in the merchant, in the enterprising human being is something very important, and fundamental for success in what is being specified, since projects require a lot of patience.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:25 PM, Luciferludz said:

A master of patients how can be the master of everything? So if the newbies is patients so you want to tell me he will be the master of trading while don't know how to trade!

You should deal wisely and patiently with transactions and do not rush to make decisions about buying or selling. everything you can't have if you're patient or master patience, like trading you have the patience to keep your coins at a very low price and when the price increases.

Casting is the key to relief, and for me patience is the key to achieving all the ruler goals, especially in trading because some currencies take a lot of impact in order to move, but the profit in them is great.

I agree with you, those people who have patience often achieve much greater success than those who give up and stop waiting. (high coin price or something else)

Strongly agree with you. If you have good patience then the chances of losses become decreased because then you'll not take your decision in hurry. Don't be greedy and have some patience, you will surely make good money.

The rules for success in the crypto world are (self-confidence, persistence, learning, continuous knowledge and fear at times to reach a correct planning and most important of all is patience and accepting profit and loss) These rules are similar to dominoes game that the collapse of one stone of them causes the collapse of your success in cryptography and I agree with you a lot the importance of patience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You need to have only one factor to be able to tackle many problems you are facing, not everyone has it and if you need it you need to practice patience because it is not an easy discipline to learn

Yes mate its true patience is the master key of every success, because its a great weapon its our decision which way we use, in crypto trading it's very important, because crypto coins Price's not increase in one day its take so much time so wait the right time, its need Patience then we earn profit without patients we face loss in trading.

You are right  my friend  patience  is very  important  everywhere  in our life. Even  if we talk about  crypto currencies patience  has basic importance if ading  if we want to be successful. 

That's a nice tip shared there it's helpful and encouraging and one thing I have realized is that patience is also very important to maintain in life if you want to see success in your doings.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, ashua1 said:

Be careful with tips that aren't always right and we need our own analysis to be able to invest in them.

most traders fall into greedy instincts that engage them in trades to gain a quick gain, and eventually lose money due to their greedy instincts. If you only depend on your patients and not replace stop loss and take profit, bankruptcy will be yours.

I was very optimistic about starting to trade in a market, but now I am very hesitant after a friend of mine exposed me to lose all his money in Forex. Trading requires a lot of experience and more confidence.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:49, khan22 said:

This is true that if any one is make patience than he or she is the master of trading and make good money in the market easily. SO many peoples will make money in the market but if they are patience and wait for the good result.

What are most of the people who own cryptocurrencies are thinking or planning to do in the near future. The ability to interpret candlestick patterns is a practical way to read what's on the minds of other traders. I am sure that not everyone can be patient at all times when trading. Because trading can really bring us emotions. Sometimes we can be greedy and frightened when dealing

On 5/5/2020 at 7:10 AM, Saboor said:

You need to have only one factor to be able to tackle many problems you are facing, not everyone has it and if you need it you need to practice patience because it is not an easy discipline to learn

Patient and discipline are not easy to learn unless one is completely committed to it and real needs it, i think such qualities most are just born with.

You are right friend, patience its the key for success if we will use it in a good way. There are many people who have lost their coins because of no patience, and other have lost many things in their lives because of no patience! We have to learn how to control patience in ourselves because we will make great things by using it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/17/2020 at 2:08 AM, Kenan mehoub said:

These are important tips. The psychological state plays an important role in trading. You should deal wisely and patiently with deals and not be rushed in making decisions about buying or selling.

Most traders fall into greedy instincts that engage them in trades to gain quick profits, and eventually lose money due to their greedy instincts. If someone accepts the risk then there must be the patience and power of decision making by analyzing market trends and market flows.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, teminalibug said:

Patient and discipline are not easy to learn unless one is completely committed to it and real needs it, i think such qualities most are just born with.

This all depends on the nature, but patience can be learnt if you are ready to dedicate such determination for it. But sometimes we do have to be aggressive in some affairs that why we are all human beings

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Saboor said:

This all depends on the nature, but patience can be learnt if you are ready to dedicate such determination for it. But sometimes we do have to be aggressive in some affairs that why we are all human beings

Then it is this humanity we have that we should be dealing with, if it makes us make messed up decisions then we need to limit what our humanity makes us do.