A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

i agree with you patience is the key of successful life. impatience makes wrong decision and losses everything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Patience in trading and in seizing good opportunities depends on everything
If you are patient, you will eventually make a profit

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, patience is what makes you get the best always and makes you win deals and make good profits, but being very difficult

Yes, carrying the difficulties and problems make you a very strong man and no one can match you in that and this makes you a leader of the strength of your endurance

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

True, those who have good patience are more likely to make their dreams come true. Patience is something that can be applied anywhere

• +3 1

I would say that patience is the most fundamental aspect to do trading, you may know a lot of indicators and trading system but if you do not wait for the price to go to a certain area or that the patterns that should appear to trade lose appear a lot of money.

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:29 PM, Lucifer said:

I would say that patience is the most fundamental aspect to do trading, you may know a lot of indicators and trading system but if you do not wait for the price to go to a certain area or that the patterns that should appear to trade lose appear a lot of money.

Of course, wait for the price and act in a consistent manner based on what the market transmits to you so as not to get tangled up, patience in this type of cases plays a fundamental role in order to develop winning and positive operations, even having losing operations we can learn if we also We apply patience in that case.

This post couldn't be more true. So many people think that you can be a millionaire over night, but it comes with great patience is when you see the real money. I've been fortunate to make a decent income within a couple of months, but I know that is not everyone's reality. If anyone needs help getting started trading cryptocurrencies, I will gladly do so.

• +2 1

Yes patience is very necessary and important thing to be successful in life. Without patience, you cannot survive in life. Moreover, it is very important for a trader. A trader can not successful without patience. So we all should make practise of patience.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:47 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Yes patience is very necessary and important thing to be successful in life. Without patience, you cannot survive in life. Moreover, it is very important for a trader. A trader can not successful without patience. So we all should make practise of patience.

Patience is an attribute that not everyone has or possesses, which is why there are many frustrated people in life because of their own fault.
The best personal and professional development that can be done is to take the necessary timing to gain ground and thus make the things we want appear in life, personal and professional, if it is trading it is also.

Patience is key if you are interested having a successful life. For traders also patience is key factor in their success and failures in Trading. if traders got the quality of patience they can do fine in trading but if trader do not have this quality trading is not suitable business for them.

People who are patient have great thoughts, and people who have a lot of knowledge are those who rule the world. I think being patient does have important thoughts but its role is not so great compared to knowledge. You say the right thing for some but trading requires more knowledge as an important role.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:54 PM, crypto1 said:

Patience is key if you are interested having a successful life. For traders also patience is key factor in their success and failures in Trading. if traders got the quality of patience they can do fine in trading but if trader do not have this quality trading is not suitable business for them.

You are right when you have high patients you will gonna to success very soon in your life and those have no patients  they are not gonna to success in their life..

@Keith700 you always have some type of weird deeply thoguht posts yet they are very inspiring at the same time, its kinda make you sound like a monk who by fault got in the crypto world.

Patience is the main key in crypto trading. to make profit and to avoid loss all should be patient when trading. in the crypto market price may go down any time but we need to wait patiently to increase the price.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

True, patience is golden, with it you will access the treasures of the earth including those of cryptocurrencies.. Trading with patience prevents losses and presents countless opportunities to traders.

There is this one thing I lack in my psychology, and that is patient, if you are a patient lacker like I am you will know what I mean, I even did drugs sometimes just to claim that patient. Right now slowly I'm trying to patient with unnecessary things juts to practice myself.

What i'm saying is patient for some people is not just something you can juts do.

Yes this is correct two persones wont say  different about the importance of patience in trading , but patiance is just a part of this all  , somtime you need to be wise , greedy in some other times too . 

The only thing that guarantees us a good return on profits is that the stores have the advantage of patience, so before entering into any deal he must be aware of all the information and understand it well before entering into any deal.

I'm not agree with you, patient is only part of disciplines. You should understand patient is about waiting the right moment when action you need disciplines. Trader/ investor need all skill to face market, If you only depend on your patient without replace stop loss and take profit, bankrupt will be yours.

Yeah, I totally agree with this one.  But man, it's so hard to be patient when you're waiting for a trade to go through, and that's basically why I don't actively trade crypto much.  I'm very impatient and the market often doesn't want to cooperate.  That's why a buy and hold strategy works best for me.  That way I don't have to be constantly watching the market and my open trades.

Our religious give us the lesson of patience to the every person even if any other person wouldn't apear patience with you. So the cryptocurrency holder keeps patience if it's price low.