A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.

This is good dedication. I think learning about psychology is the most important thing for an investor to do. That will build confidence and patience. This is a very helpful method in making any decision to make a good profit. Having the skills and understanding yourself are things that must be realized for everyone.

There is a lot of things that happen and thats true, when you are patient, everything works well for you , go ahead, make sure that you are patient with the trades that must be followed, patience produces a lot of results and it works , thats very true, If I was patient when bitcoin started , today I would be a billionaire so its important you be patient at all cost

That is absolutely true, the patience always pays. If you hold coins and have the patience to wait for your profit then you will get it. We all know that holding coins for a short term dosen't pay well.

That's true man, when it comes in trading the best strategy is to have a lot of patient, it is the key to become successful in trading, well crypto trading is not just simple you must learn first about crypto and know how the market works and having a patient is the most important in doing it. 

Yes patience is must in Crypto field, the main fault people do is they invest their money which they need ,in Crypto, and when they need money they withdraw it , which is bad the Investment should be done by money which is not needed for long time so that we can get best value for our coins

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes patience and dedication is very necessary in all the field specailly in the crypto trading.if you are having patince and control over your emotions  you can make huge amount of money by crypto trading.being panic will always result  thr loosing of the funds

Yes, if you have good patients then you can become successful very earlier. Because patients matters a lot when you invest your whole money in something. If you don't have patients then crypto world is not for u.

Thanks to this important advice, I think trading is not easy and we have to do deep research before investing or buying any asset, and learn the basics of trading and market movement.

Patience is essential in cryptocurrency trading. In the cryptocurrency market, prices can drop anytime but traders should be patient when trading on the cryptocurrency market. everything you can't have if you're patient or master patience, like trading you have the patience to keep your coins at a very low price and when the price increases.

With patience, we achieve all our goals in the full range of life, not just exchange. Patience is the master of the attributes of a successful man

• Useful or interesting 1

I am totally agreed with you ! I think patience is the most important thing !you can buy or use with patience as much as you have good patience 

Unfortunately, most of those who lose in trading are the ones who enter the opposite of the general trend, which is a little thing that deserves profits because reversing the market direction is not an easy matter.

On 11/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, Keith700 said:

I took this phrase from a comment they made in some of my posts ... and I dare to give them part of my inspiration of what I thought about it:
In trading (putting the example of what inspires me), if you are your own teacher and master in your psychology, patience and daily dedication, I know that you can master the art of making money with trading, no matter how long it takes you If it is a year or 5 years or even a few months, remember that the key to victory in a non-linear market is within you, please always interpret well what the market is trying to convey to you, do not take the opposite, look for Simplicity and the general trend, be the best.

Yeah this is a definite thing that if a trader does not have the patience he can not survive in crypto market. Patience is the key of success in crypto tarding.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Welcome with me
I take these tips from your topic: Please always explain what the market is trying to convey to you, and do not take the opposite, look for simplicity and the general trend
Understanding the rules of the market, gives us an ability to understand the direction of the market (up or down)

With patience we could work with active mind and chances of mistakes reduce. But impatient people always takes wrong decisions in hustle. Also with patience people could get high profit by holding coins because they could wait upto right prices.

Yes, you are right, as we know
Patience is the key to relief. This popular saying has proven to be very true to say, even on the level of circulation, which may be considered very difficult to say the least. Yes, it may be easy at times and you find the benefits coming to you from everywhere. But other times, making profits is an almost impossible path. That emotions may be clearly controlled in the trading process, and after many years have passed trading and working with many traders, I have easily concluded the following that most of the failure is achieved when the trader falls under the influence of emotional challenges, and technical challenges can be overcome. You are the greatest risk you may encounter on a trading trip.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I acquiesce on you when the determination work with within the too little money community stands out as the leader contraption everyone tin allow or simply exhaust utilizing determination mainly because an abundance as you may stand qualified determination mainly because determination stands out as the most main house to my advice.

This is a peace of idea to those that take it, if you have patience everything will go as planned but if you alter it then you lost it

I agree with you, I once said that between passion and patience patience is more important, patience leads to success, passion but impatience will not succeed.

Patience in cryptocurrency trading is everything in making you profit with ease, whether your deal is in the long and short term because currencies can rise sharply in one day. Patience is the key to relief to take profits without loss

The fortitude with cryptocurrency dealing is usually every little thing making people benefit with no trouble, no matter if one's work was in this very long in addition to quicker mainly because currencies can certainly surge forcefully available as one time. Fortitude would be critical to help pain relief for taking gains devoid of burning.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:10 AM, Cryptokiller said:

Obviously I am totally agree with you.Because if anyone is patience he can earn many things for his patience.He can make the best decisions very easily.

You should deal wisely and patiently with offers and don't rush to make buying or selling decisions. All actions on the exchange are the key to success for profit in full control of future actions.

This is a very good post and an excellent topic name. The topic name is the basis of any trading that occurs. Patience is something that is very important as it comes down to how well you can control your emotions. And being emotional in trading is the quickest way to lose your funds and investment. The market is volatile and if you analyze the trends and if you are patient you can make good profits.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 hours ago, Naca2 said:

Maybe you are right, indeed in trading need patience and perseverance to become a successful trader, you can trade using daily trading to get profits.

Yes, it needs patience traders and no who want to profit speedly. trading must be levels.... no one round.... i mean no one go to buy 1 btc for high to 10,000$ so why not sell in any high redo this many times??? hope all of you to understand me well.