Do cryptos consume themselves in the miners themselves? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Do cryptos consume themselves in the miners themselves?

Have you not realized that the miners will end up monopolizing all the units of any cryptocurrency in their chain? That is, if users use 100% of the currencies in the network when the last unit of “X” cryptocurrency has already been mined, I have the idea that it would take a few years between transaction after transaction for it to auto consume and monopolize the fee to the miners, is this a reasonable theory ?, of course, this would take many years and there is still the first to demonstrate this phenomenon however if what I say is so, this implies that it is a hidden risk to Long term in a very reckless way, I await your opinions!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

The miners represent those people who only extract digital gold without knowing many times the scope of the technology and intrinsic market that bitcoin represents.

• Useful or interesting 1

There will be no problem in the future after the completion of the extraction of all units and pieces of currency, for example, the currency of etherium has been extracted all its currencies and are working perfectly and there are no problems

Life is great and enjoy it

When the miners finish mining in Bitcoin they will move to other currencies and so there will be no problems

I am a trader and so I have a good idea about mining and I think it is difficult as well as it needs a lot of devices and a great strength

THINK POSITIVE

3 hours ago, Hashimi said:

I'm not a miner myself but the general consensus seems to be that in order for hash rate to increase the marginal cost of production needs to be less than the market price of bitcoin. Miners will definitely have their day in the sun again. So consuming btc not apply to them.

I would love to be a miner, they earn without practically doing anything, just keeping their machines in good condition while generating juicy bitcoins.

Theoretically, the matter is correct, but it is practically unreasonable, because miners also need to exchange the coins that they obtain, otherwise what is the benefit of this coins, it is inconceivable that the miners remain holding the coins until the end of mining, otherwise how do they get their salaries.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:10 AM, Bills said:

The miners represent those people who only extract digital gold without knowing many times the scope of the technology and intrinsic market that bitcoin represents.

You are right. Another think is miners always attract people for joining this crypto world. Because minining sector never give us a big amount. That's why many people want to earn more profit in this sector. Then they join crypto world.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, Keith700 said:

Have you not realized that the miners will end up monopolizing all the units of any cryptocurrency in their chain? That is, if users use 100% of the currencies in the network when the last unit of “X” cryptocurrency has already been mined, I have the idea that it would take a few years between transaction after transaction for it to auto consume and monopolize the fee to the miners, is this a reasonable theory ?, of course, this would take many years and there is still the first to demonstrate this phenomenon however if what I say is so, this implies that it is a hidden risk to Long term in a very reckless way, I await your opinions!

I think there is a gap between of some years when bitcoin miners reward gone half. In future I think all miners reward will be zero. And there won't be any miners.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This is unrealistic, miners cannot finally get bitcoin for these few fees being paid to them. If you look well at reality, even these fees they will pay people for goods or special needs for them and the circle will revolve again.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:08 AM, Keith700 said:

I did not understand what do you want to ask?. Please explain in proper way. I think you are asking that miners would monopolize crypto currency. But I think only people who have more amount of coin could dominant market. So only miners with huge amounts could monopolize a crypto coin not every miner.

I do not agree with you, what will miners do with fees? They will exchange it for the goods for sure and so Bitcoin will be move among people, Bitcoin cannot be fully monopolized by miners.

I dont see how the cryptocurrency consume themselves, I think the unique who can do that are the wales, if they will buy all Bitcoins that exist in the market and they will hold them, is possible will encounter a very bad situation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think that this will be a problem. I think that when bitcoin mining is stopped or halted, that the people that are currently mining the coin will simply move onto another crypto that they will be able to mine profitably and they could probably use the same equipment to do so. Furthermore, there will be some miners that will still be needed in bitcoin, in order to facilitate the transactions that would need to take place.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is hard to say for sure now until the last block is found. I think after that the Commission for transfers will change a lot.

Of course, those who mine Bitcoin should pay for using electricity. Bitcoin mining costs should be covered. Miners pay in this way out of everything mined. 

I think that this cannot happen because the miners need the money to pay the mining expenses and from there they will continue to mining the bitcoin until the available quantities are finished.

Actually most altcoins are held by miners at a rate more than 90%. Although most of them as well have been pre-mined by the team that created them and just hope another altcoin rally will happen to dump their billions tokens to clueless investors as they did in 2017. I bet they have charlie lee's portrait hunging on the wall above their screens and hoping to be multimillionairs as well.

Mines help raise the value of the currency. Cryptos do not eat themselves in mining but try to improve themselves through competition. They always try to get up. Many traders later face losses. They are not able to easily understand the use of these mines.

To be honest, I cannot quite understand how miners can control fees on transactions, they just get rewards for mining, perhaps I am wrong and would like to see a reply.

I think so, because miners play a very big role in the market field! And, in General, the future of cryptocurrency depends on most of their work, because they mine it, and in fact, give it to other users, exchanging it for Fiat or other currency

I do not think that this opinion is correct because miners, when they extract cryptocurrencies and withdraw them to the trading platforms or store them in the portfolios, release these currencies in the trading market, and therefore these currencies will not consume themselves in the long run unless they lose large amounts in unknown mines

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. It can be. When a crypto currency totally be mined so it will not in the hand of the miners and then will show its own self.

Actually if all currencies of a particular network are minted then there is still lot of work of miners. There will be huge amount of that Crypto in the market at that time and the transaction that are going through needs to be verified and miner will do that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am did not known about what you were say my dear and maybe you can be right about that, I am hope the miner will not make a lot of coin so much to control everything in a blockchain but there are some cryptocurrencies even top that have developer and miners hold too many of them to be in power.

• Useful or interesting 2