Binance’s Top Referrer Made $100K in a Week During Bitcoin’s (BTC) Recent Rally - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aika

Binance’s Top Referrer Made $100K in a Week During Bitcoin’s (BTC) Recent Rally

I hope that this person is not foolness by randomness because probably 90 percent of his success is just luck, he was at the right time and found the right people, however he definitely still put a lot of time in it.

• +2 1

On 11/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, aika said:

According to a recent tweet by the exchange, the top referrer earned a whopping 10.7448 Bitcoin (BTC) the week the largest digital currency surged from $7K to $10K. This is roughly $100,000 without having to make a single trade.

spacer.png

That's an incredible amount of money. How many referreds this guy has??

Source: https://sludgefeed.com/binance-top-referrer-made-100k-during-bitcoins-recent-rally/

That's just outrageously wonderful as to how doing this type of referral campaign on your own link can really amount to this staggering figures of 10.7 btc. As the competition is high, as it would be hard to eventually see a user who isn't yet on the Binance exchange already

• Useful or interesting 1

He must have contracted with a well-known platform and a good site to be able to get this huge amount of referrals, especially since most of the sites that use referrals are fake sites and do not pay, but lucky and managed to reach a site that pays honestly

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2019 at 2:50 AM, aika said:

According to a recent tweet by the exchange, the top referrer earned a whopping 10.7448 Bitcoin (BTC) the week the largest digital currency surged from $7K to $10K. This is roughly $100,000 without having to make a single trade.

spacer.png

That's an incredible amount of money. How many referreds this guy has??

Source: https://sludgefeed.com/binance-top-referrer-made-100k-during-bitcoins-recent-rally/

Binance is one of the top exchanger. Most of the crypto user trade on this. Also many experts refer huge amount of people on the platform. And they got huge amount of rewards from their refers. It's one kind of passive free income.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 12/25/2019 at 11:01 AM, Aereen said:

The referral system really is one of the most profitable ways to earn income without trying or doing much, you just need the right people you can convince to join. 

Yes, I agree with you that the referral system is an easy way to get profits, but there are many people who find it difficult to send the referral link because they do not have many friends in Crypto.

I remember this promotion from Finance! A very interesting offer that allows beginners to earn and learn trading, I like it, really cool! True, this is more suitable for whales, as well as top traders, but for improving the skill-the very thing!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, Rezort said:

I hope that this person is not foolness by randomness because probably 90 percent of his success is just luck, he was at the right time and found the right people, however he definitely still put a lot of time in it.

These are not random referrals. These are whales and share the rewards between them. They don't just randomly pick a referral from a youtuber. I have referrals as well and if a friend of mine wants to invest he will use mine, he won't just go randomly pick from a youtuber and make him rich.

• +1 1

Really, 10 bitcoins are a large sum of money, what a lucky man, that referral programs in such sites known as Binance are a profitable process, but we need an effective strategy to invite the largest number of people active in crypto.

I believe this guy his doing this in a unique way, maybe he owns an affiliate website/ channel and he teaches people then leaves his link to them. Or maybe his doing public lessons in his town about the advantages of crypto in our lives and then he helps newbies to register accounts using his link.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, this is the one of the most good referral that i see here in cryptocurrency, if you're a trader for this binance, you will become millionaire by just referring other people like this, i think i will start to do trading here and hoping that i can get a lot of profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

this is really good to see , that we have also a good opportunity To earn a good amount of money without too Much efforts .

I also plan to shift my user toward trading  on binance , then I can earn a good amount of money through it affiliate program .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 1/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, miskyming said:

Wow what a lucky guy.. he earned a lot of bitcoins just referring people. He can earn bitcoins just nothing to do. I'm gonna be like him.

Yes mate he is really lucky guy to earn highest referrel income in binance exchange, I think he is good crypto influencer and so many crypto users follows him, that's why he gather so many referrals and I think he kick his job and enjoying his life without doing anything.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I think he is good crypto influencer and so many crypto users follows him

Well, i think so because it's hard to convince other people just to join in a particular platform like binance, we can call him an ambassador for making this kind of history.

I think people are lucky because the referrals under them were active and there were a lot of big businessmen here who did business in Binance and were very active so I am not very surprised about that.

I see that a few individuals says the referral framework is the most productive approaches to procure salary without sitting idle, yes is genuine yet the issue those individuals you alluded need to remain dynamic on such site or you won't gather your pay.

is an excellent result, a good method to earn that offers binance I would like to try it too but I'm not good at getting refferal but I will try to improve my abilities must not be left unturned...

Edited by bitcoin-shark

Wow. Binance has many bigger whale because we all know that it is on top in trading and secure to trade. And to get profit from it.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, Aereen said:

The referral system really is one of the most profitable ways to earn income without trying or doing much, you just need the right people you can convince to join. 

I think referring is the one of the most profitable business in this world, also it is the business that you can start without capital, but I'm order to grow your referring business, you must get cost of promoting your link.

• +1 1

This is probably a whale that had another whale friend in binance and given a lot of cashback with the fees program Binance has. We can all earn 20% from fees of our referred friends. I don't think we will be lucky to just promote a referral and get whales to use it without known us though.

Oh my world so very very huge that kind of amount, but I think you earn commission in every trade they make so we need to take on that its really important we need to really define everything perfectly so very important we work out this situation its a good earning that is good money for me to build a home with 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It would be someone that referred another whale friend and they pass together trades to make it to big rewards as participate in contests and split the referral cashbacks. Nobody would just pick a referral by random links  and trade millions.

• +3 1

This indicates the importance of the referral system and the extent of its profitability, as it is considered a type of hierarchical marketing, but it is certain that the owner of these referrals was one of the first registrants in the platform, which became global later. And considering the matter as any investment project should be studied.

• +1 2

The one who made refer made wuit a good effort because binance have the biggest audience and everyone in crypto nearly registered at Binance exchange. This member have struggle very hard for forming new members for binance and the time limit was set from exchange. Their for it's even harder more then trading. He is worthy of reward. 

• +1 1

Binance is one of the best crypto trading website and this site always brings unbelievable offers. This exchange is too much secured that's why every top class traders always support this site. There referring programme was so cool. 

Such a marketing feature is very profitable, but for few people who are among the first to join the project or company The referral system is an innovative system to encourage people to work and promote their profits and the company at the same time, and it has been successfully implemented in the world of crypto.