Do you know?? Apparently Crypto Holders in Indonesia are More Than Shareholders. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LopeSitu

Do you know?? Apparently Crypto Holders in Indonesia are More Than Shareholders.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:51 PM, LopeSitu said:

According to Sources I Got
Data from December 2018 shows that there are 851,662 Indonesian investors who have stock assets.
While data from Indodax there are already 4 million Indonesians who have Cryptocurrency Assets 
such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos and others. Of course this data is very surprising 
because the Indonesian stock market which has stood for decades 
can be contested by cryptocurrency which only appeared in recent years.

I do not know dear your information is right or wrong but I have red a news on 4 feb 2020 about this matter. And many Indonesian officials said now crypto investors have reached at same numbers of traditional stock investors. You can read from this link https://youmeandbtc.com/news/crypto-regulations-in-indonesia-what-you-need-to-know-in-2020/. But I think it is big success of crypto to get equal number of investors like stock.

It seems that cryptocurrencies are spreading everywhere in Indonesia, and this is not strange. These countries are considered developing economies and blockchain technology will benefit them greatly in their technical progress.

Is this a genuine news? If yes then it's not surprising to me because people now understands the importance of crypto technology and the benefits they will gets from it.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:21 AM, LopeSitu said:

Data from December 2018 shows that there are 851,662 Indonesian investors who have stock assets.
While data from Indodax there are already 4 million Indonesians who have Cryptocurrency Assets 
such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos and others. Of course this data is very surprising 

Maybe they do stocking for them to sell or trade it when the price goes up. 

We can't blame them if that's there strategy for them to earn more. 

That's actually a good news for me to know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/12/2020 at 2:43 PM, Nutu18 said:

Indonesian people very positive about Crypto market and daily Crypto related Tag and Keywords volume increasing so this is very positive things and hope same with others country.

I've heard that country, in the forum there are already many users from that country who are very enthusiastic in the development of crypto.

We hope they might have a good statistics for holding different kinds of coins in cryptocurrency, I think there are also other countries that can surpassed Indonesian 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

Actually I didn't believe it before. After a complete research I also believe about it. Recently I got a post about Indonesian President where he said that the president said their people to learn about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think people in Indonesia are curious to try every new thing and know more about it and for this I think they use cryptocurrency hugely in order to have an idea about it and this is good

Life is great and enjoy it

On 30.11.2019 at 19:23, Warrior said:

In many countries now crypto currency is the most important asset than anything so the user is increasing day by day than any other platforms

As long as cryptocurrencies have value, more and more people will buy it. And if after halving 2020-2021 the price of bitcoin increases then the capitalization of bitcoin in connection with new coin holders will significantly increase.

This is great and surprising that cryptocurrencies can actually have more holders than the share holders of the Indonesia country, Actually am not that much surprise because crypto is more privacy that the stock market , and cryptocurrencies gives you full access and full privacy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a good reason for this. If you study about crypto legality status in Indonesia, you will find some regulations that based on them, crypto is considered as a legal asset. They even refer to crypto as commodity! (not a currency). This gives Indonesian citizens to think freely about investing in Crypto without having any fear because their government has a totally positive approach to this newly-born asset. The second reason is that they find crypto more profitable than stock and this increased market shares of digital assets.

• +3 1

Probably some of these people have just moved to Indonesia and they have been counted as native ones, or I am wrong and there are actually so many crypto holders there.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

I heard and got many news about Indonesia that most of the investors are from the country. And recently Indonesian prime minister announced that to provide education blockchain on their country.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Wow, this is really cool news, thank you! It seems to me that there are always more investors with cryptocurrency, because it is a little more profitable than shares! Therefore, many users prefer investing in cryptocurrency rather than stocks, but this is really surprising!

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency market is now considered a safe haven in addition to a profitable investment. I think that the population in Romania did so and moved to buy bitcoin when their economy nearly collapsed, instead of going to buy gold and keep the value of what they have.

• +1 1

Wow this is a really great news. For that number to invest in cryptocurrency within the short period is encouraging. Most countries even the develop country some still do not believe in cryptocurrency. 

I did not know this and it means a lot for Indonesia. It is known that in many countries access to the stock market is limited to big investors. It is great to know that Indonesians are crypto holders and want to be part of the digital revolution.

• +2 1

This means too much in my eyes for the adoption of cryptocurrency in the Indonesia. It is a big country that has more than a hundred million people and they want to invest and make profit but also understand that crypto is better than anything else.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is not surprising to me because Indonesia doesn't have a strong economy and in countries without a powerful industry, it is quite natural for their ordinary people to invest in cryptocurrencies to increase their incomes. Buying shares is not much profitable because you buy from companies and manufacturers and they decide how much profit you can earn. In this case, prediction or analysis will not work! You just have to wait to see what will happen to your investment but cryptocurrency is a shared trading between people all over the world and its result is much more promising.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

It is very interesting fact about this country and shows the interest for cryptocurrency in many nations is rising. It is very important to know this and I hope that there will be a beacon of hope for the whole area that is mostly under the influence of China.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The economy in Indonesia is developing greatly, and there are many large investors who come to Indonesia to set up large economic projects. It is natural for the crypto market to flourish in Indonesia and for the number of cryptocurrency users to be large in this country.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All this is understandable since Indonesia for the beginning of 2019 officially announced through the media the legalization of transactions with cryptocurrencies. And the fact that this country has remained graceful compared to other countries regarding the global economic recession is proof that embracing cryptocurrencies is the best option to overcome the global crisis.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

As a small country they have good amount and can become good investor in future because they have good stock market and people are gonna invest more in crypto. Indonesian are more active in crypto which I find in last 2 years and their country government is also supporting crypto may be in next year they will legalise crypto in country. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 11/4/2019 at 7:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

4 million Indonesians who have Cryptocurrency Assets 

I am impressed with this. It means that a large part of the country is already adopters and these are the people that are early there. It is same in many parts of the world but this kind of adoption is not found easily. It is well done by Indonesia which I am reading their government wants to push with cryptocurrency adoption.

• +3 1