GGWP

Do You Think Ethereum Is A Good Investment?

3 minutes ago, Starpark said:

No problem friend. I only gave knowledge that I got from friends and from the internet about cryptocurrency. We wish you success in the world of cryptocurrency. 😊

thank you mate.. i am also learning day by day from here and the internet... I know one day i will gain success and you also gain success i know... best of luck for your future mate..

ETH is a good coina nd if you buy that coin now and safe it for future then its a good idea because in crypto market we see so many things that now from 2 years market is so much on low position but now the market is on level and soon it will go to high more.

yeah i have read some information that etherium is like next to bitcoin level. it is considered as best alternative coins than other alt coins. yes it is a best choice of investment right now and you can earn higher profit from it.

Well, ethereum got the top 2 rankings in cryptocurrency so for me this is a good investment in terms of transaction and you can use this for trading.

Investing in ethereum is a good choice and advisable because we know that ethereum is next to the Bitcoin and it also give lots and benefits and it can also gives higher profit so that's a good choice if you want to invest in ethereum now.

Sure , currently, ETH is considered one of the three most used cryptocurrencies for purchases and payments. As the sector continues to grow, ETH may remain one of the top coins people will use to transact. With these two factors in mind, Ethereum has the potential to be a great long-term investment.

5 hours ago, Starpark said:

I think you are wrong, ethereum cannot control tokens, because each token is created and developed by the project team. they only use the ethereum platform to store tokens, then send them to investors, when the tokens are for sale.

Lol, I believe he thinks becomes the tokens or on ethereum network there are controlled by ethereum, knowledge is important. Anyways, I too believe Eth is a good investment and just like 2017, we are likely to see some good profits too sooner. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I hope investment at ETh is good when this currency price drop tottaly down becouse  that if you invest at this coin i hope you will earn a better profit in some month 

will be answering this question with ‘yes’ for the foreseeable future. HOWEVER, if you’re in it for the short term, then no. It’s possible, even probable that a market correction will drop the price down which would make today a bad day to invest if you’re a short term investor.I think the future of ethereum is very bright and I think it’s an excellent long term investment.

In my opinion, Ethereum is a good currency that has a place in the crypto market as the second or third currency.
But good, cost-effective investment in Bitcoin remains much better than any other currency.

Obviously, companion. Ethereum is the most grounded altcoins that have potential. Obviously putting resources into ethereum is a decent decision. So what are you hanging tight for, purchase ethereum at this moment.

Presently, ETH is viewed as one of the three most utilized digital forms of money for buys and installments. As the division keeps on developing, ETH may stay one of the top coins individuals will use to execute. In light of these two variables, ETH can possibly be a grear long haul speculation.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:09 AM, GGWP said:

Do you think Ethereum will still be a good investment considering the market price in 2017. The Ethereum market price also drops until today just like what happened in bitcoin. Is it still going to be profitable investing in this coin.

Ethereum ranks second to bitcoin in the market. Even though the price drops still it's profitable compared to many other cryptos.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:09 AM, GGWP said:

Do you think Ethereum will still be a good investment considering the market price in 2017. The Ethereum market price also drops until today just like what happened in bitcoin. Is it still going to be profitable investing in this coin.

Probably yes, there are many possibilities in the world of crypto currency that might happen bro. The votality characteristic of each coins. But, I still bet on bitcoin, its value will increase anytime soon.

I think that all top 100 coins are good investment, ethereum included. Who knows maybe it will be more worth then bitcoin one day.

If you find my content helpful feel free give it a "LIKE"

On 11/5/2019 at 3:20 AM, Congli18 said:

in my opinion investing in ethereum is very good, but for now ethereum is very bad value, but I believe ethereum in the coming months the value will increase and many are interested in investing in ethereum

Same here mate. I think ethereum is going to be one of the best coin in the future that you can make good profit on it. Price of ethereum will rise and rise again until it became one of the best performer coin in the market. 

28 minutes ago, Glossy said:

I think that all top 100 coins are good investment, ethereum included. Who knows maybe it will be more worth then bitcoin one day.

I beg to disagree. Most altcoins offer nothing really. And considering the fact that there are more than 4,000 altcoins existing in the market, a crowded market like this won't reach that far. Altcoins are much more prone to fatal drops and can't come back as Bitcoin can. Investing in altcoins are much riskier, and invest only on those who prove to be worth something which depends on their dev team. Other altcoins are not just worth to even touch.

If you are a smart investor you would prefer to diversify your portfolio and the main percentage of assets are into BTC/ETH.
But I would recommend to hold your main stack in BTC and other stack in ETH. Holding some portion in ETH makes your assets more convertible (buy or sell if you are into investing/trading).

I can't be sure if in the future ethereum and bitcoin will still have high value. because now the market movement of bitcoin and ethereum looks up and down. it became natural, but I myself limited the time for my investment. because I will not save assets in the really long term.

If i were to choose to invest in cryptocurrency , i will invest in this two coin bitcoin and etherium because this two coins are have the biggest potential in growth and gaining of more profits than other cryptocurrencies once their value goes high. We all know that what bitcoin can do to other cryptocurrencies when its value goes high because other altcoins follows also to rise up in value and vice versa.

Ethereum is still profitable, but I don't know for how long. There are so many new coins on the market, and maybe it won't stand a chance. You have to think that everyday someone is building a coin that is faster, better, and stronger than Ethereum. With all that competition who knows what's in store. May the best coin win. 

44 minutes ago, Glossy said:

No one can see the future, but it's better to choose the top 5 coins and see the volume. So as not to be confused choosing it for investment.

I Love My life