Paid Max contest - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Paid Max contest

I want to vouch the Admin as the payment and contest really went well.

I received already my payment almost 5 hours ago now.  It is really nice and thankful for them!

This forum is dead serious about having a successful run.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I received already my payment almost 5 hours ago now.  It is really nice and thankful for them!

wow, congratulation sir. you have got 1 bitcoin in 1 month by your knowledge about cryptocurrency. thank you so much for sharing your experience and helping us. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

Congratulations again Sr, we all hope some others great contest, for sure this time will be more competitive because now the community is bigger and I'm sure that a lot of people will work more hard for the prize. I hope you enjoy your prize you worked really and and deserve it. 👍👍👍

Thanks for the messages, you congratulate me enough and thank you all for that.

Now i posted this to tell the whole community how legit they are and how serious they are for this.

I know i am not posting enough also like before but i will once the vacation of my children is done!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

i will once the vacation of my children is done!

wow! its time to give some gifts to your children or doing something for them with a little part of your rewarded btc. i wish a bright future of your childrens.

Bengali?

View this Topic

well done then , congratulation again sir and i hope you  keep doing what you are better in for this forum and the community as well , good luck everyone 😉 

15 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Hello my friend, congratulations!! And thank you for this thread!

I was wondering if you have received your prize... your fingers must be hurting 😁

This forum is really dead serious about getting to the top and I think that at this rate it will not be long until the word spreads out to every corner of crypto

20 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Wow more congrats for you. Earning 1 BTC simply through posting is an amazing feat. I imagine it's a great story to tell your friends and other people around you too.

Anyway, enjoy the BTC! What do you plan on spending it on?

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS MABUHAY ANG REBOLUSYON MABUHAY ANG BAGONG KASAL

Edited by jmigdlc99

23 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Well, I also think so man.
This forum has a great goal to become a successful forum.
They work well and pay for each post correctly. I am very happy to be in this great discussion forum 🙂

Guys guuys guys! i am telling you before and i will still tell this. THANK YOU for all the congratulation message and something you want to tell about me! but i will also repeat! this thread is not meant for that okay>

Thanks for your testimonial @cryptokram ! I hope people will start to see again how serious the world of crypto is both in terms of work and payment systems. Congratulations once again for all the top posters. I saw you guys struggling amid duplicate thread and spam during the competition, where some of your posts were deleted because of it. Bravo!

On 11/4/2019 at 1:12 PM, cryptokram said:

Thanks for the messages, you congratulate me enough and thank you all for that.

Now i posted this to tell the whole community how legit they are and how serious they are for this.

I know i am not posting enough also like before but i will once the vacation of my children is done!

It's good to know that the forum is quite interested in building itself a reputation.

I've just reviewed the thread of pay per post and it seems they won't stop paying in a long time, this is long term :)

Congratulations to you and I wish you the best in the future, and this community is great with its honesty and suriosness, we just need to respect the rules. 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, cryptokram said:

Congratulations on getting paid 1 Bitcoin, keep working on this forum so that other members can benefit from the knowledge you share.

Congratulations and thanks to share with us. Now new users and those are inactive they are inspired more and more serious about the forum

Delighted for you, and congratulations for this wonderful forum.which realizes a first in the world of forums and cryptocurrency and offers an exceptional bonus! it's encouraging for the rest of the members.

Wow dude! 1 whole BTC!! Thats so awesome! Enjoy your winnings bruv. I hope they will hold more contests like that in the future.

Congratulations you have worked hard and deserved this award. Thanks also to this wonderful forum, which gave this amazing opportunity to all of us. We wish this forum success and we all must strive to promote this forum.

First of all congratulations for your first payment. I don't think this forum is dead but their rules are become tougher. I think they should give some extra facilities to old users. Otherwise old users are very disappointed for their tough rules.    

22 hours ago, Ahmed Shuvo said:

I didn't get paid from max contests and I am trying to be active in this forum to contribute wigh what I have.

Do you understand the rules correctly? to get paid at least you make 100 posts, then on posts to 101 and so on your posts begin to count to get paid satoshi, this forum is very generous they will pay if you run according to the rules.

Wow, a big congratulations from my side. And this shows the genuinity and reality of cryptotalk forum and we all will always try to support this community forum. Best wishes from my to u sir.

Congratulations to you
I hope that a competition like this one will be repeated in the future so that I can participate and be a strong contender

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/5/2019 at 12:41 AM, cryptokram said:

Wow congratulations mate,I guess we're on the same country and I'm happy that you have contributed alot on this cryptotalk forum and I keep an eye with your post inorder that I can have additional knowledge that came from you.

Congratulations to you, my friend
I think you deserve it because you worked hard
Waiting for other competitions from this wonderful forum
Greetings

Life is great and enjoy it

6 hours ago, Kim K said:

waiting for you to send me something from the prize money as your biggest cheer leader in this forum. I was so happy the day you won that with all the manipulations to give victory to Russian, you won eventually.

All gone by now 😄 i bought some good coins to keep and wait for the bull run.

I also bought some physical coins and joined some raffles and auction in X forum. 😄 All i can give you now is a smile from me.