The result of greed in trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bichou1584

The result of greed in trading

Individuals are creating a revenue about the everyday foundation. Something which you believe associated with money-grubbing behave, with regard to somebody perhaps is not. it's very hard to understand when you're getting as well money-grubbing. It's great in order to would like much more however in a few limitations.

There's a portion might be answer while you are greedy, personally while in provisos in trading, consciousness greedy may advantage you in apologetic equipment may perhaps happen.

Yeah it's really cool word for it to make invest in a few days and then you will be trading in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean it's super coin I call it a lot of the profit in the markets usevrigjt trade

It gonna be good when they are in profit we can hold to their position until the coin start dumping and then can complain how its hard to make money in crypto.

greed is not that good, sometimes if we are doing greed like overtrade on tradinendup loosing or we end up already getting a few profit but still trading on market

Traders cannot control their psychology if they are making a loss. This is simply a mistake born of greed. Greed will make investors make money in a short time with many psychological risks.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, bichou1584 said:

Greed is one of the trader's most feelings that causes him to lose money, control himself and his plan, and reverse his expectations of excess profit may reverse the situation and lose money because of keeping up with greed. Many traders think that once the deal has reached a point where it has become profitable, it means that it will continue to profit more and more. This does not have to be true, it means that your strategy has been successful and you have to do it. They do not realize the new traders or even old ones, the sense of greed does not exclude the experienced, that the market can be reflected at any moment and change direction. In this case, your greed will tempt you that the results will be better, but as we said earlier, this is not a condition! Take control of your emotions and do not let the psychology of your trading decision.

Yes, i agree with you bichou1584. Greed is what makes other people lose.  People should not be greedy.

1 minute ago, ako lng toh said:

Yes, i agree with you bichou1584. Greed is what makes other people lose.  People should not be greedy.

Yes sis we know that being greedy is a bad habit. We know that there's no good result for being greedy in any thing. 

32 minutes ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Yes sis we know that being greedy is a bad habit. We know that there's no good result for being greedy in any thing. 

Yes, you are right ASDFGHJKL17 that being greedy is a bad habit. People should not be greedy because being greedy can make them loae.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:48 PM, Hambohotdog said:

The result of greed in trading have a bad impact on you but sometimes it has a good impact, but as a begginer we need to play safe, we don't need to risk anything and lose anything because of being greed. 

You're right. There is also a good impact if you are greedy. But too much of it is bad. You should think of yourself too sometimes so being greedy is normal. You can't always put others first, you will not gonna make something from that.

26 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

Yes, you are right ASDFGHJKL17 that being greedy is a bad habit. People should not be greedy because being greedy can make them loae.

Yes thanks for saying that I'm right. We all know about it. So we suggest to all of you guys that never be greedy in terms pf anything. 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:17 PM, bichou1584 said:

Greed is one of the trader's most feelings that causes him to lose money, control himself and his plan, and reverse his expectations of excess profit may reverse the situation and lose money because of keeping up with greed. Many traders think that once the deal has reached a point where it has become profitable, it means that it will continue to profit more and more. This does not have to be true, it means that your strategy has been successful and you have to do it. They do not realize the new traders or even old ones, the sense of greed does not exclude the experienced, that the market can be reflected at any moment and change direction. In this case, your greed will tempt you that the results will be better, but as we said earlier, this is not a condition! Take control of your emotions and do not let the psychology of your trading decision.

Very good brother, that's about our greed, and i'm not afraid from it because i already take control of my own, but what i'm afraid about it is the greed of the Admin and the Owner of platforms and exchanges, that's the real danger we all face and we need to find a way to protect ourselves from it, so any suggestion my friend?

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Greed is a bad nature of Satan, this will bring the mind to continue being greedy and will only make a big loss. Even if it's not greedy, taking small profits will be more delicious

Greediness never brings good deed indeed. It can ruin any one's life. That's how in trading if anyone buy shit coins or dead coins by comes into emotional and greed he will lose his money for sure.

[¶] If you like this post please tap on 💙 button.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Well being greedy can turn you into a monster and it can make you do unforgivable sins. It can also be your lose if you let that greediness eat you alive so i suggest that before its too late control yourself so you won’t be greedy. 

Being greedy can make you lose. Greedy is not a good habit. I suggest you to control yourself before its too late.

This is accurate talk, I talked in my previous comment about the two emotions you should pay attention in trading are fear and greed, greed may cause you a huge loss like what happened to me in the past, where I bought Token at a low price and then rose again i earn well and then the price fell and I bought again and continued The price fell and I was greedy and I said I would buy more and The price continued to fall and I bought until the price of this token was almost zero and did not rise again and lost my money because of greed. This is an example of reality on greed.

In the case of individual express avarice, you should follow the phrase catastrophe powering the particular desire. There exists a tragedy sitting down limited so that you can become asked near practically nothing and also increase good results as compared to losing possibility and also attain almost nothing.

Need to distinguish greed and passion in investment. One comes from emotions, the other from reason. When investors are passionate, they find ways to successfully implement a profitable trade. With greed, it only makes investors lose their assets in regret.

Greed is an opponent of chap and we essential perceive free of this peculiarity if it exists in you and through the preparation of conviction is the acceptance of a not very and prove to him

Kết quả của lòng tham sẽ trắng tay, có thể bạn thắng thời gian đó, nhưng sau đó vì bạn quá tham lam, toàn bộ trò chơi sẽ trắng tay.

Greediness is cause by the ability to judge that something might be good for you but in the end, it turn out to be the opposite. Greediness in trading isn't a problem because all of us are here to earn money

Greed has never brought people to success, but I can say that greed is the lot of the weak, they want the fastest profit in a short time

Самое обидное в моем опыте было - это потеря половины биткоина из-за своих эмоции. Также в тот день я продал монету, которая вечером увеличилась вдвое. И такое бывает.

greed is the reason why a lot of people lost money during the 2017 bull run because everyone was not willing to sell their coins even tho they were up 10x from entry and they held it till it started to go down and they lost money.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

greed is the reason why a lot of people lost money during the 2017 bull run because everyone was not willing to sell their coins even tho they were up 10x from entry and they held it till it started to go down and they lost money.

greed is really not good it will only cost us money but if we do not have greed then we really do not dare to invest anything greedy but keep it on time will be profitable