Why my payment stop until now? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

Why my payment stop until now?

Did you already solve this problem, I think it's because some of your post deleted or maybe your thread too, I experienced this too for now because i suspect some of my post was deleted too. Maybe this topic can explain more detail 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:31 PM, Sunjina said:

It's may be server problem. But can't face it.till now I get my payment day to day. It's blessing for me.

Your blessing is a gift that gives God in the form of a gift given to you so that you still get a gift every day.
In my personal opinion, for people who haven't been paid for because there are server problems or other control problems, so they can't get paid every heart.

I am pretty sure that the payment is not stop for this forum, as the forum has no project offered yet for bounties they can't do that, This might be the number of post we have now and the system record.

The pay per post has a system bot which pay you instantly. but there were so many topics and post deleted and that affect the payment on your part, even me i am not getting any payment for posting.

Don't worry , u try to post good posts and good stuff for community, and wait few days , u will definitely start receiveing payment, also try to do research before posting in any topic. The topic should not be repeated!!

I think the payment didnt stop because until now im receiving my payment on time. Maybe some of your post got deleted and in order to receive another payment you need to repay first your paid content that already deleted.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

7 hours ago, Black25 said:

I don't know what kind of bot they have for counting posts on the forum but I think they should probably improve it a little. Because I see dozens of people complaining about their posts not being paid 

Agree with you the bot they use is out of update i think they must every end of the week we have this problems from Friday all the time and without any explain

5 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

I think the payment didnt stop because until now im receiving my payment on time. Maybe some of your post got deleted and in order to receive another payment you need to repay first your paid content that already deleted.

Can you post the image of your payment? I want to see when the last time you got your payment. Thank you.

Actually i didn't had any issue till yesterday but i have not recieved last night payment which is bit concerning but still it's believe cryptotalk will surely try to take a note on Peoples problem and it will be soon resolved.

I have the same problem with you and i think it's because many of your posts got deleted. The problem is we don't know how many posts we got deleted, so you need to keep posting until the payment start counting again, like what i do right now.

12 hours ago, Black25 said:

I don't know what kind of bot they have for counting posts on the forum but I think they should probably improve it a little. Because I see dozens of people complaining about their posts not being paid 

Most likely a lot of people who experience losses in posts because every post there are millions of people not paid, so I think like it makes no sense with something that there is no payment for each post many people. I don't know what kind of bot they have to count posts on forums so that there are still millions of people who are not paid.

12 hours ago, cryptokram said:

, even me i am not getting any payment for posting.

I don't think the system has any preferences.

Some complain but it happens to every member, patience.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You can talk to the admin what hapoen about this, always check your post to the activties if they deleted your post or nit, sometimes the moderators are active to review all members here if their post is okay or not.

1 hour ago, Luna disari said:

Your post is still below 100. so keep posting

by the way, yesterday i created 48 posts and paid for only 23

I also noticed not much post deleted of moved.

I experienced that too. I think the reason why you didnt receive full payment is your past paid post was deleted so in order to receive a full payment again you need to repay it by making more activity.

i also have not been paid since october 29 , the possibility that indeed many of my post have been deleted or moved to off topic , from this i getting more expereince  and i still try to give my best performance of post daily until i can get paid soon .

9 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

I don't think the system has any preferences.

Some complain but it happens to every member, patience.

Main reason and moderators confirmed it that the payment still good and the lack of payment is not on the system of them, but the post of users might be deleted or the topic they posted with is gone now! 

23 hours ago, Dada said:

There is the gap between your content count and your total paid post, you can sum of your total paid post on your yobit account and compare it with your content count and if there is a gap then you will need to fill it up first before having a payment for every post you make, i also experienced that but after some time of posting i have normally receiving my payments.

I have posted 471 content and  paid for 381.Their is 90 posts gape between them.So i have been not paid for 90 posts.These posts are deleted or moved.So i have to make more posts to paid.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bitxalt said:

Since October 29, I did not receive payment because according to admin many posts or topics moved to off topic, so I had to change the number of posts, but til when I have to do post without being paid?, I don't know how many posts agin, 
I hope if there are many posts or comments that move into off topic, future payments are not affected by system errors in the past day. I don't know this is because system error or not, because I don't know the details

Original post has not been updated by creator with:

Payment updated by moderator @Desais

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic

• Useful or interesting 1