Using secondary mails - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using secondary mails

Using secondary mails is the best way to display all kinds of personal information that involves or endangers your cryptocurrencies, it will always be essential that if you register on a site of quality or not, use a secondary and new email that does not It involves nothing of your data or resembles or halfway through your mails of constant use.
It usually happens a lot that whenever you use personal mails on Bountys pages or even in Icos, then you are the target of a lot of spam or junk mail that only incites you to get into scam projects or just try to throw you keyloggers or hijacks to steal private keys or information sensitive that puts at risk the integrity of your money.
Be smart and always step forward, use a secondary email to avoid a bad afternoon.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

I don't use these messages because their notifications bother me every minute
So I put alerts for certain currencies in the telegram and when I enter I find what's new

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, it keeps you updated on cryptocurrencies
This is a good thing and makes you take the necessary measures at every stage

Life is great and enjoy it

Usually use temporary mails for those sites I know will be down for amonth as they are scam. Just trying my luck in cloud mining siyes though I will never invests to it. It must help to secure our account and prevent being compromised 

• +1 1

Yes, I use that to see all the new developments in this world and sites and cryptocurrencies and what I care

1 minute ago, daihong4958 said:

When using multiple emails, you can create multiple accounts with them. This helps a lot when you are a person with a lot of work.

Maybe that could secure your different accounts too ? Let's say you open an account at Binance and after that you open an account at yobit with your different emails.This could avoid your accounts from hackers.I think you should make your email password too hard!

• +2 1

I also do that. I have multiple mails. I used one primary mail that I do not share online too much. It's good to use secondary mail always.

Excellent, I use more than 3 emails to protect me from hacker attacks, I also use different passwords and try to protect my identity on the internet to the fullest. I never put my main emails on airdrops or pages that seem suspicious.

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 1:52 AM, dianamushi said:

But using secondary emails for multiple websites, is not easier to manage and remember all the emails, do you have a solution for that?

Of course, you can write them all in a windows notebook for example, or you simply write them on a sheet of paper and take it with you when necessary, no matter if they are 20 or more than 30, the important thing is to use the necessary ones to avoid To be the target of spam and hacking, there are many people who sell emails to send junk mail or offer scam products, which is why it is better to take care after regretting any unwanted situation.

• +2 1

i think no, using secondary mails is not a good idea to hide your information, hacking is not easy, i am using my primary email and all the information are real, and from the last 8 years it never hacked because i always work safely.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

I use a mail to cryptocurrency  which i don't share anywhere it's my personal mail i have a mail to use all other work which i share thank you

On 11/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, Keith700 said:

Using secondary mails is the best way to display all kinds of personal information that involves or endangers your cryptocurrencies, it will always be essential that if you register on a site of quality or not, use a secondary and new email that does not It involves nothing of your data or resembles or halfway through your mails of constant use.
It usually happens a lot that whenever you use personal mails on Bountys pages or even in Icos, then you are the target of a lot of spam or junk mail that only incites you to get into scam projects or just try to throw you keyloggers or hijacks to steal private keys or information sensitive that puts at risk the integrity of your money.
Be smart and always step forward, use a secondary email to avoid a bad afternoon.

man, i always use secondary mails for crytocurrencies world. there's a lot of advertisement from some exchangers. also if you invest on ICO or join the bounties and airdrops, there always offer us the deal in mails. so, it's a better choice to use the secondary email than your primary email.

8 hours ago, Jon said:

You are wise dude. So are yet to discover the use of different emails in doing activities in crypto. They are her to earn money only 

Not only using other emails for different websites, but also having a phone with f2a to protect the accounts, it will take you longer to enter the accounts but you secure your information.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:31 AM, Jarrem said:

Yes secondary mail can become a backup if something happens in an original account. You can also save all the important info you want. And also a tester to test the credibility of other unknown site.

Normally people with many mails use these tools to approve the legality or how safe are various internet pages and you are well done since there are too many cheat pages on the network, it is essential to use a secondary mail to avoid compromising private information in general.

Any thing you put as a secondary source is good to avoid everything suspicious, not just mail, I agree with you to protect yourself by this way, don't trust in anything 

On 11/4/2019 at 7:57 AM, Keith700 said:

Yes bro,  you are absolutely correct. There is another good thing of using that.  If you are emailing for personal and professional out of the same account , you run the risk of sending a personal email to a professional contact so by using secondary email we can avoid that. 

Using secondary email is a good way of avoiding being hacked. Best way to protect yourself from any intruders. It is not that safe here so always be aware.

It is advisable to open another mail/email for you online subscription which are not too important in crypto, like those Airdrops that will be filliing your email with messages

Thank you for this very important alerts in the field of protection, yes it is very necessary to use more than one email to subscribe to Airdrop and Bounty and the second is for exchanges and important sites and should not use the same password at all. This is very important for protection from hackers and phishing sites.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, Keith700 said:

That's right. You will be safe if you use your secondary mails. Your pesonal datas and informations will be safe. They won't be able to track you.

I use only mails that have the function to make a mailbox that I can specify instead of the main one, but the letters that will be sent there come to the main one, so as not to say my main email.

It's good idea to use other Gmail account to protect your identity to get the small chances of hacking your account. It's good to have a lot of gmail but you need to memorize the password or username of that account. I suggest that you need to vigilant, Take care of your Bitcoin.

yes I agree we should have secondary email if we want to join some bounties or airdrops, I don't recommend using your main email, just use second email just to be safe.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

After entering the world of crypto and joining various bounties, airdrops and other campaigns, I totally agree with you, we need 2 or 3 emails because sometimes after our email is registered it will be full of very disturbing promotions and of course it is more efficient to separate emails used for purposes in the real world with crypto and also social media.