Received First cryptotalk.org Payment - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Received First cryptotalk.org Payment

The first time I received payment from this forum I was very happy, because I thought I could get more money, that's what gave me enthusiasm to continue diligently working on projects in this forum

8 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

I remember my first payment before, it was just 11 post or something and it's small for me. But if you have the patience to posts and you are a good time manager. You are able to make this small profit, huge. Happy postings!

My first payment occurred on Monday and amounted to 64 posts. I registered on the forum on Saturday evening and saw the rules and got acquainted. The first payment I was very happy. 

Wow thats really nice bro. By the way how long the rewards will come to yobit balance? Sorry this is my first day here so want to know how the rewards will work. Thank you in advance.

1 minute ago, xprince1996 said:

Wow thats really nice bro. By the way how long the rewards will come to yobit balance? Sorry this is my first day here so want to know how the rewards will work. Thank you in advance.

You should make the first 50 post, after that you will get paid everytime you posting to the forum.

You work will update around 3-6 hours, after that you can sent directly to your yobit balance with only a few second.

11 hours ago, ijohnpaul said:

What is the feeling of First payment through cryptotalk.org Forum?? I m very Happy by my first payment!!!

Congratulations on your first payment, continue to develop the forum with your messages in the same spirit. On it you can introduce very wise people who are well versed in cryptocurrency

15 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Hello! I encourage you to be a part of this forum and as well as being active here. i hope that you will be a active user here. See you around!

I will, im a active user on other forum too but this forum surely take most of my time due to to its unique feature when user get rewards for its activity.

18 minutes ago, RyujinONE said:

You should make the first 50 post, after that you will get paid everytime you posting to the forum.

You work will update around 3-6 hours, after that you can sent directly to your yobit balance with only a few second.

Okay thank you for answering my question. Gonna grind some activity this following days to activate my account. 

Welcome on board mate, congratulations on your first earning with the cryptotalk forum, Keep the posts on topic and spam free you'll find the for more profitable im the forum.

4 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

yea its really an genuine working platform where u can earn money genuinely, and on the rewards are really fast, & rewards are reflected in yobit account in just 1-3hours, mostly within this time. and you r welcome in cryptoforum.org community, keep doing good posts.

1 minute ago, Ajlovez7 said:

yea its really an genuine working platform where u can earn money genuinely, and on the rewards are really fast, & rewards are reflected in yobit account in just 1-3hours, mostly within this time. and you r welcome in cryptoforum.org community, keep doing good posts.

Thank you sir. I will make sure that i will learn all the rules and things needed to do here and also learn some new things about cryptocurrency. 😊

2 minutes ago, Black25 said:

At first I honestly did not thought this forum is very legit because ive heard some bad things about Yobit in the past. But as soon as I received my first payment I immediately changed my opinion about it and I think it's one of the greatest forums about cryptocurrencies 

I know yobit Exchanger has not good reputation & even I didn'ike yobit Exchanger, but this forum cryptotalk.org is real & Genuine way for earning some bucks of money ,& yobit is just a payment receiving medium. I have full trust on cryptotalk forum & yaa it's one of the best forum in crypto world at the moment.

4 hours ago, Maroon said:

Well i don't have any payments yet because i am below 50 post but i will be surely happy to receive those payments, it will encourage you more to work hard so that you can earn much more.

We are on the same page bro. Just be active and we can hit our target soon.

My first payment, I do not remember but against my payment recently after a break of 9 days is like a great gift: thank you Cryptotalk, it is truly a gift of heaven this magnificent forum.

Congrats for your first payment from forum, make everyday post when you have time and you can get more bitcoin, long live for this forum. 

Congrats! I'm still working on mine since I'm just a new users, but so far so good! I earn money while helping people in Crypto. Its a win win here.

1 hour ago, btcexpert20 said:

Congrats! I'm still working on mine since I'm just a new users, but so far so good! I earn money while helping people in Crypto. Its a win win here.

Yes if you really helping people in this forum about the crypto then there is no doubt that will get payment very soon and also you will earn the a lot number of reputation.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

i don’t know yet. although, i will get my first payment tomorrow. i am pretty much excited. but i don’t wanna get my hopes too high... in case i will jinx my luck. and i can’t wait to show my mom about this. i wanna keep it secret for a while and tell her once i receive my payment. 

When i recieved my forst payment i am so happy and excited. This is the first time i can get money from this crypto. So im so excited to do more work here so that i can earn more money. Thanks to this forum. 

13 minutes ago, heather said:

When i recieved my forst payment i am so happy and excited. This is the first time i can get money from this crypto. So im so excited to do more work here so that i can earn more money. Thanks to this forum. 

If is really your first payment form crypto currencies then i know you feel very pleasure and i think you need to start trading from learn more about through this forum trading income is also high.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, elmolol said:

from your 2payments out of 55post..

is it confirm that for 51 post 1000 satoshi?

i didnt received yet my payments

Everything depends on not having a post that has been deleted, otherwise, you will have to make more messages until you reach a balance where you start receiving payments.

3 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

If is really your first payment form crypto currencies then i know you feel very pleasure and i think you need to start trading from learn more about through this forum trading income is also high.

Yes. This is my first payment in crypto. So im so happy when i recieved my payment.. In trading, i dont think if i know how to trade. Ive never been try trade because im afraid of losing my money. Maybe i try very soon to trade. But now i starting learn trade. Thanks by the way ..

i just received my first cryptotalk. org payment. it’s really fulfilling and great to see that my hardships paid off (though i mostly sit and laying in my bed while working). i am so happy and now motivated to work harder.