Are 5 € transaction fee per exchange reasonable? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
directBit

Are 5 € transaction fee per exchange reasonable?

We run a small bitcoin exchange-platform where you can buy bitcoins: directbit.org

Currently we give the cheapest btc price our algorithm can find, directly to the customer and only charge a fixed transfer fee of 5€ ( ~5.50$ ) per exchange.

Therefore, we would like to know what you find better:
A fixed or percentage fee per exchange?

Fixed fees are better for great investments while, percentage fee is better for smaller btc amounts.
Whats your opinion? 🤔

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Get Bitcoins with PayPal, fast, easy and secure:
directbit.org

9 hours ago, directBit said:

We run a small bitcoin exchange-platform where you can buy bitcoins: directbit.org

Currently we give the cheapest btc price our algorithm can find, directly to the customer and only charge a fixed transfer fee of 5€ ( ~5.50$ ) per exchange.

Fixed fees are better for great investments while, percentage fee is better for smaller btc amounts.
Whats your opinion? 🤔

That's nice to have your own exchange but you have to promote it in different ways also open official youtube channel of your business. But I want to ask how long your exchange platform is online and how many users you have till now?

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Is that fee settled in BTC or $, cuz if BTC price increases what happens with the fees? ther are many exchanges like this that set up a certain fee and forgot to ever change them back after coins pump.

Also fee per percentage will hurt whales i think and noone will join ur exchange

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

That's nice to have your own exchange but you have to promote it in different ways also open official youtube channel of your business. But I want to ask how long your exchange platform is online and how many users you have till now?

We have been online for about 1 month and had 5 orders, although we have not really advertised the site yet. But now we will invest a bit more time and we are currently cutting our first YouTube promotion.
I think next week we will create an youtube channel and upload it 🤗

• +1 1

Get Bitcoins with PayPal, fast, easy and secure:
directbit.org

On 11/4/2019 at 7:30 AM, directBit said:

Whats your opinion? 🤔

For my personal opinion, the fixed fee is better. Because if I am going to buy some bitcoin I will choose those who have a reasonable fee for my big buys of bitcoin. 

I think 5 dollar  Is a lot of fee to pay. Better is 1 dollar fee. I dont go pay 5 dollar fee to buy cryptocurrency when i wan to buy small amount of bitcoins. Whn people wat to buy 10 dollar in bitcoins they dont want to pay 5 dollar fee

On 11/3/2019 at 3:30 PM, directBit said:

Whats your opinion?

I think that fixed fee is a lot better than in percent.

If you take a look on other exchange, for example Yobit have withdraw fee for Yobit 0.0012 which is around 9$ or on some other exchange which is 0.0005 and that is USD around 3.80$.

And I think that is better when exchange have fixed fee like in this two case 0.0012 and 0.0005 BTC.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I would suggest you to make tiers fee. Because most people will not buy from a small platform with huge money and small buyers will buy. So for them this fee of 5£ is very high. 

• +1 1

I believe that this is too much, the percentage would be better ... And even better if we assume 2% and the maximum amount of commission cannot exceed 5 euros.

That's too high for me, I think you should set lower fee if you want more people to buy bitcoin with your exchange. They don't like high fees.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:30 AM, directBit said:

Whats your opinion? 🤔

Yah of course the fixed exchanges feet its too better for high capital of trading starting at 1 btc, but not for low trading capitals of 0.001 btc

Good thing about traveler’s checks is that you can easily order additional checks if you lose them or someone steals them. Plus, once you have them, you’re the only person who can trade those checks in for foreign currency.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:26 AM, Peter Urban said:

I think its so much. Who wants to pay 5 eur to widthdraw BTC. Will you support any other cryptos?

Yeah it is much but if you consider withdrawing big amounts then the fee is on a percentage rate you will get a higher fee compared to fix fee.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

well it depends on your financial status because to some of us 5$ isnt much but to others this could be 10% of their portfolio lol, but if look around you will find lower fee of course.

No this is not every exchanges have same fee it depend on the coin because if the coin value is high then the transaction fee is high and if the coin value is low then the fee is low and all the exchanges have not same transaction fee they have different transaction fee. Crypto market is the world best market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:30 AM, directBit said:

Whats your opinion? 🤔

Both options have advantages and disadvantafes.It all depend on customer how much he is investing .If he was going to invest 100 $ and have to pay 5 Euro then it will be expensive for him against someone invest 5,10K who just have to pay 5€ .So it will.good if we set some scale for it.

That's too high for me, I think you should set lower fee if you want more people to buy bitcoin with your exchange. They don't like high fees.

This €5 exchanging fee I think is for someone who exchange €5000 which is 0.1% exchanging fees but if it is flexible fees its not good for low balance traders

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

A percentage fee is better because if someone for example withdraw a little amount ,5 euros will be too expensive for this guy.

Ask a percentage fee is more fair for everyone and then everyone pay according to their means

thanks for the information friend, most exchanges do use a percent basis for trading fees, and not in a number of coins like wd fees, so the greater your transaction is certainly the amount of the fee is greater compared to larger orders, for example, your exchanger is wearing  taker maker costs 0.1%, then when you trade $ 5,000 you will get a $ 5 fee, while if you trade only $ 500 the fee is $ 0.5 in cryptocurrency.

It's a good thing that you put both of fees option and traders can choose the best way who see profitable for her trade, but you can lower little bit the fees because 5 dollars for a small amount it's to big 

• +2 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:30 AM, directBit said:

Whats your opinion? 🤔

You are totally right. Fixed exchange fees is an excellent idea but as you specify: only for large traders. It might be wise to find a solution to offer both ?!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

First I have to praise you for being very smart, your ideas and plans are very reasonable. You can adjust the lower transaction fee in my opinion. I think the € 5 transaction fee is a bit high. because someone will choose to exchange less.