New ath in december? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

New ath in december?

For 2017 Bitcoin gave a slight tap at 20 thousand dollars, but to say that this December 2019 there is still a very small possibility of making a new ATH! Of course, Bitcoin wants to bring us closer to 8500-7000-6800 And it's a bit of a daunting sign but let's take a look at the last fundamental movement of the week:
The President of China announced that it is considered that China should adopt more Blockchain technology, that simple, now what happened is that many traders and enthusiasts began to buy Bitcoin but this was a super false signal, since it took almost a whole week so that all this volume would come out to imply that there is a hidden but omnipresent part of the market that tells us that it is NOT the time for a new ATH, but it is still dependent on fundamental and direct feelings Bitcoin, let's wait patiently.

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Yawar said:

To be honest I think that crypto is so volatile nobody really knows. But the current stable and positive chart show it can Cross 10k mark in December. decently

Yes, the market can go up or down, no one really knows, because there are so many factors that affect the price that a single person will not be able to keep track of them all.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I still holding on that but it is really hard for now to have those new all time high this year. The price of Bitcoin is not moving far and just playing in the market. BUT if this coin price will move and start it very soon then we might be able to see it.

If we talked about the prices then I can tell you that no one can give an exact prediction about it, it is very hard to know what is going to be about the price in one month from now

I think that these signals that appeared in 2017 started to appear now with the beginning of 2020 the price of bitcoin has exceeded 7000$ much and is now close to 9000$ and I think that after the halving very soon we will see these signals again.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:19 PM, williamz902 said:

Yes, the market can go up or down, no one really knows, because there are so many factors that affect the price that a single person will not be able to keep track of them all.

Your thinking makes sense and I like the way you think.

Everyone can predict the state of market prices can go up or down but in reality no one knows the market prices go up or down but we only hope for the best to increase prices later.

They can bring it over 10k easily. Probably another ponzi took over after plus token and prices are exploding. Also the halving event is having it's effect but I recommend extra caution as the effect in price is not as certain as a lot of influencers are saying. In fact it could have negative effects that will bring the price really low.

On 04.11.2019 at 06:49, Keith700 said:

For 2017 Bitcoin gave a slight tap at 20 thousand dollars, but to say that this December 2019 there is still a very small possibility of making a new ATH! Of course, Bitcoin wants to bring us closer to 8500-7000-6800 And it's a bit of a daunting sign but let's take a look at the last fundamental movement of the week:
The President of China announced that it is considered that China should adopt more Blockchain technology, that simple, now what happened is that many traders and enthusiasts began to buy Bitcoin but this was a super false signal, since it took almost a whole week so that all this volume would come out to imply that there is a hidden but omnipresent part of the market that tells us that it is NOT the time for a new ATH, but it is still dependent on fundamental and direct feelings Bitcoin, let's wait patiently.

Undoubtedly wait, since this is all manipulation of its price and they are always temporary — if you notice that Bitcoin every 3-4 years made a big price much more than the previous one several times - we are waiting!

On 1/28/2020 at 3:16 PM, Compass said:

I think Bitcoin would soon reach another ATH and this might be at the time of another bitcoin halving this is because the idea of halving was put through by Satoshi to keep inflation in check,the law of supply and demand as economic theory that explains how supply and demand are related to each other and how that relationship affects price. It's a fundamental economic principle that when supply exceeds demand, prices fall. When demand exceeds supply, prices tend to rise.

It happend now on feb on 2020 Bitcoin reach the price of $ 10,000 and may continue to rise.  The increase factor which has been predicted by crypto tokok about Bitcoin to be acurate now the Bitcoin movement system can be analyzed correctly. This is proof that Bitcoin can be accepted as an investment not just speculation.

yeah that was funny to associate blockchain to bitcoin's mass adoption. China keeps giving these false signals. The price of bitcoin is very good now, and there is not one reason we can pinpoint. The sad part is I do believe the present bull run is because of the havoc coronovirus is causing in China, and I believe most of traders believe this will cause more havoc and hence the price is going. I seriously dislike this tactics.

Bitcoin has gone through many different price terminals up and down, perhaps this year it will surprise us with a high price it has not reached before due to halving and then the price falls a little in order to correct the price.

Having to experience a new ATH might be if slightly delayed as many factors still inhibits this gross movement of the price presently to surpass the former mark of $20000 which was a big success when it reached that feat 

It seems that it is not the right time to amend the system in which the BTC currency operates, as issuing a new Ath will cost a lot now, and that is to amend it in order to work in a highly efficient manner. What would have appeared before it was issued, because in the crisis now it is necessary to search for sources to cover the losses.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I see that during December 2020 the Bitcoin price will increase and be above $ 13,000 and that is if things go well

THINK POSITIVE

If we see the halving results of previous  two halvings then we can see that each time the price of the bitcoins went a lot higher than it was at that time. A halving takes place once in 4 years. That's why actually this is the year of 2020,all the prices will go high again after this third halving. But the predictive price cannot be said now. But a lot of expert say that the ATH price will be around 20k usd this year after the halving. 

News of adoption of blockchain technology by the president of Chinese. Then many experts are optimistic that now in 2020 many more good news are here round the corner for pumping to the whole crypto market specially bitcoin are in the sky mood. And lets wait some more weeks what happened here. 

How is that possible I'm 2019, it may not even happen in 2020 after halving. But I know it will happen one day again. 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:52 PM, fila said:

Bitcoin of course did not come remotely close to the all time high value of almost 20,000 us dollars in December and has not really been close to that but it will be interesting what the upcoming halving does for the price.

I know too that there can not be any all time high now, all that will occur is that investors can gain because the price will increase but may not reach all time high. 

I think if you are talking about the December 2019 has passed so we will talk about the next during December 2020, and right now with the actual situation of crisis because of corona virus, we have not idea about what will happens.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/17/2020 at 12:46 AM, laska smrtici said:

December 2019 has passed and Bitcoin has started to rise significantly and well since, but it is expected to rise in half

Yeah there is no sign of ATH last year, I hope this year it would make sense and it could be a good year for us.

The month of December has passed, and this year Bitcoin witnessed a lot of fluctuations in price. The virus also affected its price, and then the half-time came. Despite this, the Bitcoin price was stable between 9000 to 10,000 $

Bitcoin will not reach the expected peak price of  20,000 $ until the end of the year 2020 due to the economic problems affecting the world and the decrease in trade movements between countries and thus the price during this period will remain around $ 10,000 as its highest limit

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expect bitcoin price in late 2020 to surpass the highest price of bitcoin achieved in 2017 of $ 20,000

Life is great and enjoy it